I'm not saying I don't appreciate what you did,
我不是说我不感激你为我做的一切
because I do.
我很感激
I just wish... No, I get it.
我只是希望... 没关系 我明白
I went too far.
我做得太过火了
Just a little.
一点点吧
I was just trying to...
我只是想...
Give me all the things you never had.
给我你没拥有过的一切
Yeah.
对的
Well, in retrospect, I guess having Lizzo sing
现在想想 我请莉佐来
"Happy Birthday" To you was a tad much.
给你唱生日歌♥ 好像有点过分了
Well, don't get me wrong... she was great.
别误会我的意思 她很棒
Yeah.
是的
But I just don't want
我只是不希望
everyone to think I'm a spoiled brat.
别人都以为我是个被宠坏的孩子
I want to accomplish things on my own.
我想通过自己的努力得到这些
Oh, I know you do.
我知道
So listen.
这样吧
From now on, why don't we try to focus on enjoying
从现在开始 我们就只把注意力放在
the simple things,
简单的事情上
like making pizza and watching a movie?
一起做披萨或看看电影什么的
Sounds great.
好主意
After I go for a run.
我去跑个步回来再说
Oh, come on. You can't take the day off?
不要啦 你就不能休息一天吗
I can't. Tennis season starts soon.
不能 网球季快要开始了
And I want to be number one.
我想当第一名
Scream again, I'll shoot you in the head.
再叫 我就往你头上来一枪
We got a call from a witness about 45 minutes ago.
四十五分钟前 我们收到目击者的报♥警♥电♥话♥
He was walking his dog.
他当时在遛狗
He saw a man dragging a young woman
他看见一个男人把一个年轻女孩
into a car and then drive off.
拖到车里开走了
Did he get a good look at the vehicle?
他有看到是什么样的车吗
He said it was a small gray sedan.
他说是一辆灰色小轿车
That's all he remembered.
其它的不记得了
What about the suspect? Male.
嫌疑人呢 男性
White. Mid-40s. Had a gun in his hand.
白人 四十五岁左右 手里有一把枪
What about the girl that was grabbed?
被抓走的女孩呢
What do we know about her? Name's Chloe Ford.
她是什么人 她叫克洛·佛得
Female, white, 16 years of age. Father's a billionaire.
女性 白人 十六岁 父亲是亿万富翁
Guessing that's the reason she got grabbed.
这可能是她被抓走的原因吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah, we have two security cameras on top of the gate.
我们在大门上面有两个监控
One on the left. One on the right.
一个在左边 一个在右边
They already told my house manager to pull the video,
他们已经让管家把监控调出来了
so you should have access to that any minute now.
你们随时都可以看
Thank you. Mr. Ford.
谢谢 佛得先生
Do you have any idea who may be responsible for this?
你知道有谁有可能犯案吗
No, I have... I have no idea. What about your wife?
不 我... 我想不到 你妻子呢
Is she here? Maybe she...
她在这吗 会不会是她...
No, she passed away three years ago.
不会 她三年前去世了
Sorry to hear that.
我很抱歉
Has Chloe been having any problems in school?
克洛在学校有什么问题吗
Maybe enemies or stalkers? Jealous ex-boyfriends?
敌人 跟踪狂或者妒忌的前男友什么的
No. And she would tell me, too.
没有 有的话她也会跟我说
We're close... we talk all the time about everything.
我们经常聊天 无话不谈
What about you, Mr. Ford?
那你呢 佛得先生
Anything unusual going on in your life?
最近有没有一些不寻常的事情
Have there been any recent threats,
有没有收到什么威胁
or do you have any enemies?
或者你有没有什么敌人
Well, I buy and sell companies.
我是做收♥购♥和售卖♥♥公♥司♥的
I shut down factories. I consolidate business units.
关闭工厂 合并业务部门等等
So a lot of enemies.
那敌人应该不少
Yeah, but they're business enemies.
没错 但他们只是商业敌人
They might hope I, you know, go broke or get cancer,
他们可能想我破产或者得癌症之类的
but I can't imagine any of them doing something like this.
我想不到有谁会做出这种事情
Okay. If you think of anything
好吧 如果你想到什么
that's helpful, please let us know right away.
有用的信息 请立即通知我们
Uh, by the way, I just talked to the Assistant Director,
对了 我刚跟你们的副主管通过话
and he assured me his best agents
他说他保证会派最好的探员
would be on this case
来调查这个案子
and they would do everything possible
而他们会尽他们全力
to make sure they get my daughter back.
保证把我女儿带回家
The Assistant Director's absolutely right, sir.
副主管说得绝对没错 先生
All right, come on in folks.
大家都过来
Chloe Ford. 16 years of age.
克洛·佛得 十六岁
She's been missing for 56 minutes.
失踪了五十六分钟
Every second that passes,
每过去一秒
the odds of finding her decreases.
我们找到她的概率都会减少
Yes, yes, so, Chloe is a junior
对的 克洛是一名初中生
at the Trinity School in Manhattan.
在曼哈顿的三一学校上学
Her father, Nathan, founder of Crestford Capital
她的父亲 内森 柯乐士资本的创办人
is number 230 on the Forbes 400 list.
在福布斯四百富豪排行榜中排名第二百三十
As for the case, the victim was abducted outside the gates
回到案子上 受害者被绑♥架♥的地点
of the family's country home in Bedford.
是在他们家贝德福德的乡间别♥墅♥门口
I have surveillance footage from the crime scene.
我有现场的监控画面
Okay, great. First eyes. Check it out.
很好 来 我们都看一下
It's not the best angle, but...
角度不是特别好 但...
All right, all right, we have a...
好了 我们可以看到...
what is that, gray Ford Fusion?
那是什么车 灰色的福特福星吗
Want to zoom and get those plates?
放大看一下车牌
Elise, you want to run those?
埃利斯 你查一下车牌
Registered to Abigail Porter, 32, lives in New Rochelle.
登记人是艾比盖尔·波特 三十二岁 住在新罗谢尔
Car was reported stolen at gunpoint 90 minutes ago.
九十分钟前报案称她被人拿枪指着抢走了车
Okay, and the canvas gets some paint.
好 我们有一些线索了
So the perp carjacks the Ford in New Rochelle,
嫌疑人在新罗谢尔抢走了一辆福特
drives to Bedford, then abducts Chloe.
开到贝德福德 然后绑♥架♥了克洛
You guys want to track down this Abigail Porter,
你们去找一下艾比盖尔·波特
see if she has any workable details?
看她能不能提供些有用的细节
And what else do we know about Chloe Ford?
关于克洛·佛得 我们还知道些什么
Ran her emails and texts. Nothing too interesting.
我看了她的邮件和短♥信♥ 没有什么用得上的
Lots of talk about school, tennis, boys.
交流的内容都是关于学校 网球 男生
Keep working. What about the father?
继续找找 她父亲呢
Nothing too intriguing there either.
也没有什么特别的
Mostly business chatter. Lots of Wall Street jargon.
大多数是商业会话 很多华尔街行业术语
"Cash flow," "P/E," "EBITDA."
现金流 年金现值 折旧摊销前利润
So the question remains... why Chloe?
那我们的问题还没有答案 为什么是克洛
She is not the only rich kid in New York.
她又不是纽约唯一的富二代
Is there something specific about her? Her father?
有没有关于她具体一点的信息 或者她父亲的
This does not seem random.
这个不像是随机作案
Was this a money grab,
嫌疑犯是想要钱吗
or is there something else going on here?
还是有其他动机
You know, it might not be relevant to the case,
这个未必跟案子有关
but the Fords have been in the news a lot lately,
但是佛得一家最近经常有新闻报道
and not in a good way.
而且不是什么好新闻
What do you mean? Well, apparently Nathan
什么意思 内森最近花了
threw a $2 million birthday party for Chloe.
两百万给克洛举办生日派对
Went viral on social media.
社交媒体上都传疯了
Blogs and news outlets picked it up.
博客和新闻媒体都有报道
And put a target on poor Chloe's head.
也让可怜的克洛成为了作案目标
Right.
对
I was stopped at that stop sign,
我在停车标志那里停了下来
um, when this guy opened my door,
这时一个男人开了我的车门
pointed a gun at me, and told me to get out.
拿枪指着我让我下车
You get a good look at him? Sort of.
你有看到他的样子吗 一点点吧
Most of my attention was on that gun he was holding.
我大部分的注意力在他的枪上
But he's definitely white. About 40, maybe 45.
但他一定是个白人 四十岁左右 可能四十五
Average height, I think. And his hair was brown.
平均身高吧 我猜 还有棕色头发
Any scars? Tattoos?
有疤痕 或纹身吗
Not that I noticed.
那我没有注意看
He have any type of accent? No.
他有口音吗 没有
He sounded normal, like he was from New York.
他听起来就是正常的纽约人
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表