Gonna dance all night. Oh, my God.
要蹦一晚上的迪了
Where you think you're going?
你们干嘛
Oh, I know we're a little casual,
我知道我们可能穿的有点随意儿
but it's the end of the night, so we didn't think it...
但已经深夜了 所以我们觉得...
Sorry, doors are closed. Come on, we just wanna dance.
不好意思 关门了 别这样 我们只是想跳舞
Yo, are you serious?
你认真的吗
Give 'em a break, dude.
老兄 放了他们吧
Listen, most folks that come here
听着 大多数人来这
just stand around taking selfies.
只是为了自♥拍♥而已
Let the sisters in.
让这些女孩们进去吧
Yeah, well, that sign says I got the right
牌子上面写了 我有权利
to turn away anybody I want.
拒绝任何人进去
You sure about that?
你确定吗
'Cause the Federal Civil Rights Act states
联邦民权法案规定
"Privately owned places of public accommodation
"私有的公共场所
"cannot discriminate on the basis of
不能因种族 肤色 国籍或者宗教
race, color, national origin, or religion."
而歧视他人"
Told you it'd be fun.
就告诉你会很有趣吧
Now get over there.
快过去
No. Boy.
算了 快去
Go.
快去
Run! Come on!
快跑 快点儿
Detective Stokes, what do we know?
斯托克警探 什么情况
Shooter burst in shortly after 3:00 a.m.
凌晨三点过后不久 凶手突然冲进来
One dead, three wounded.
一人死亡 三人受伤
It was the end of the night. Place was packed.
夜深了 这地方挤满了人
Shocking there weren't more victims.
令人震惊的是没有更多的人员伤亡
Agent Chazal, good to see you out in the field,
沙扎尔探员 很高兴在这看到你
and yeah, you're right, it could've been much worse.
你是对的 本来会有更多伤亡的
The victim rushed the shooter, saved a lot of lives.
是受害者冲向了凶手 救了不少命
Caleb Jackson, 21-year-old student at UVA.
迦勒·杰克森 21岁 弗吉尼亚大学的学生
Took three shots to the abdomen.
腹部中了三枪
We know anything about the shooter?
有凶手的线索吗
White male, early 20s.
白人男性 二十出头
Checking security camera footage.
检查一下监控录像
Those the witnesses?
那些是目击证人吗
Yeah.
是的
That's a lot of ground to cover.
是个大工程
You know, Hate Crimes can handle it.
仇恨犯罪科会负责的
No, we got it.
不用 我们来就行
Let us know if you need our help.
需要帮助的话就和我们说
Will do.
好的
Hey, everything okay?
还好吗
You know I've been doing a lot of cases in this neighborhood.
你知道我在这周围破过很多案子
Yeah, we crossed paths on a few of them.
是的 我们还一起办过案
People trust me.
大家都很相信我
They look to me for solutions.
他们会向我求助
Lately, I've been hearing a lot about
最近 我听很多人说当黑人遇害的时候
how the feds aren't as engaged when we're the victims.
联邦调查局就不怎么积极破案了
Look at all these agents.
看看这些探员们都在努力
Yeah, you're here... now.
是的 你们目前在这儿...
Some of us are thinking that this shooting could have been avoided.
有人认为这次的枪杀本来是可以避免的
There was an incident here no more than a week ago.
一周前 这儿出了点情况
What kind of incident?
什么情况
Three guys from a white supremacist group
三个白人至上主义组织的人
threatened to shoot people standing in line.
恐吓说要射杀来俱乐部的人
Which white supremacist group are we talking about?
哪个白人至上主义组织
The First Order.
第一秩序
That doesn't sound like their style.
听起来不像是他们的行事风格
We've been told that the feds were handling it.
我们听说联邦调查局在处理这件事
I'm sure there's an explanation.
我相信他们肯定有自己的说法
Yeah, you're probably right.
是 你可能是对的
I might be out of line to say this...
我这话可能太过分了...
Say what?
什么
You wear it well.
你穿这件衣服很好看
The badge.
这个标识也是
All right, listen up. We got a mass shooter in the wind.
好了 大家听着 发生了一起大规模枪击案
One dead, three injured. Name of the club is X2.
一人死亡 三人受伤 俱乐部的名字是X2
It's in the Bushwick neighborhood of Brooklyn.
在布鲁克林的布♥什♥维克街区
Predominantly African-American.
居住的大多是非裔美国人
Apparently the spot for underground hip-hop and R&B.
很明显是搞地下嘻哈和节奏布鲁斯的好地方
So inquiring minds wanna know, why this club?
所以凶手为什么要选择这个俱乐部呢
Hey, Maggie just sent over surveillance video
玛纪刚从俱乐部发来了
from the club.
监控录像
Ian, got it?
伊恩 收到了吗
Cueing it up now.
让我传上来
All right.
好了
This the only angle?
这是唯一的角度吗
Yeah, the only angle where the gunman is fully visible.
是的 这是唯一能完全看到凶手的角度
The only thing this video establishes is that it's a man.
这个视频唯一能确定的是凶手是个男人
We'll get a description from someone who was there.
看看目击证人怎么说
Okay.
好的
I stepped away for a minute to cover the bartender.
我离开了一会儿去替了一下调酒师
Next thing you know, some white dude comes in with a Glock.
然后你知道的 一个白人拿着格洛克手♥枪♥进来了
Tried to get people out of the way, but dude was on a mission.
我试着疏散大家 但是那个混♥蛋♥开枪了
He immediately opened fire?
他一进来就开枪了吗
Nah, he kinda advanced his way through, you know?
不 他还往前走了一会儿
What did he look like?
他长什么样
Was he tall, short? Have any distinguishing marks?
高个还是矮个 有什么特殊标记吗
White dude in a dark hoodie.
一个白人 穿着黑色的连帽卫衣
Did you get a good look at his face?
你看清他的脸了吗
Yeah, absolutely.
当然
I mean, it was dark, but he looked right at me.
虽然当时很黑 但他正好看了我一眼
What did he look like?
他长什么样
White skin, brownish curls, and dark eyes.
白皮肤 棕色的卷发 黑色的眼睛
I'll never forget those eyes.
我永远不会忘记那双眼睛
Steel blue, real Aryan-looking.
是钢蓝色的 像雅利安人
And his wrist glowed in the dark.
他的手腕在黑暗中闪闪发光
He had one of those bands around his wrist.
他的手腕上可能戴了什么带子
Like an exercise tracker?
是运动手环吗
More like the ones that promote cancer awareness.
更像是身体健康监控手环
Maybe it was one of those glow sticks.
或者是荧光棒之类的
I don't know. Whatever it was, it was pink.
我不清楚 但它肯定是一个粉色的什么东西
A wristband? Yeah.
手环吗 是的
I can't say. I didn't really see him.
我不知道 我没看到他
Where were you when he opened fire?
他开枪的时候你在哪儿
Over there.
在那儿
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It's just that I'm... I'm the one who convinced Caleb to come.
是我把迦勒叫来这里的
You knew him?
你认识他吗
He was an old friend from way back.
他是我以前的老朋友
During the summers, he works two jobs to pay for school.
为了交学费 暑期的时候他要打两份工
And I just... I wanted him to have a good time, you know?
我只是想让他放松放松
I mean, convincing people to come out and have fun
我的任务就是
is literally what I do.
叫大家出来找乐子玩
What do you mean? As a job?
什么意思 这是你的工作吗
I'm one of the hype girls.
我是一个托儿
We get influencers into the club.
我们说服有影响力的人来俱乐部玩
You know, the Insta-stars, the beautiful people.
像是ins上的网红 帅哥美女
They help raise the club's profile.
他们能提高俱乐部的知名度
I was planning on working at a club across town,
我本来准备去镇子另一头的俱乐部工作
but the owner offered a bigger cut of the tables here, so.
但是这家老板开了更高的工资 所以我留下来了
I'm sorry, just...
我很抱歉 只是...
All I keep picturing is Caleb just lying there.
我现在满脑子都是迦勒躺在那儿的画面
I'm assuming we all got much of the same thing?
我猜我们得到的线索都是一样的
Yeah, our suspect has blond, dark brown,
是的 头发要么是金黄色的要么是深棕色的
straight or curly hair
要么是直发要么是卷发
with blue or brown eyes and a slight to medium build.
眼睛要么是蓝色要么是棕色的 要么是个小个子要么身材中等
That is the problem with cross-racial identification.
跨种族识别本来就不简单
Descriptions from a different race can be wildly inaccurate.
外种族描述一般都很不准确
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表