You went to his house. You knocked on his door.
你去了他家 敲了他家的们
No one answered.
没人开门
So you went back later that night,
所以你晚上的时候又去了一次
waited for him to show up. No.
等他出现 我没有
I know you were there. Okay?
我知道你在那儿 好吗
Your GPS showed it.
你的GPS显示你在那儿
But you just wanted to talk to him, right?
但是你只是想跟他谈谈 对吗
Figure out why he expelled you.
搞清楚他为什么要开除你
Yeah.
是的
I deserved another chance.
他应该再给我一次机会
I mean, that's why I waited for him.
所以 我才会在那儿等他
All I wanted was to make him listen to me.
我只是想让他听我解释
So then what happened?
然后发生了什么
You start arguing, yelling, you say something insulting,
你们开始争吵 你骂了他
and that's when you shot him with your dad's gun?
然后你就拿你♥爸♥爸的枪杀了他吗
No. No.
不 不
No, it wasn't like that.
不是这样的
I... I mean, I didn't even have my dad's gun on me.
我当时没有拿我爸的枪
I was waiting at his place.
我在他家门口等他
But then I heard gunshots, and I got scared, and I ran.
但是我听到了枪声 我很害怕就跑了
So you didn't shoot Cabot. No. No.
所以你没有射杀他 没有 没有
No, I could... I could never do something like that.
我永远不会做那种事
I couldn't.
我不会
Hey, ballistics just came in on his dad's gun.
弹道专家检查过他爸爸的枪了
Not the same one that was used to kill Cabot.
型号♥和射杀卡博的那把枪对不上
Also there's no GSR on his shirt or skin.
他的衣服和皮肤上也没有枪击残留物
What should we do with him?
怎么处理他
Get him out of psych hold. Put him back on his meds.
放了他 让他继续吃药治疗
Check out Cabot's financials.
查查卡博的财务状况
In debt up to his eyeballs.
负债累累
Every credit card was maxed out.
每张信♥用♥卡♥都被刷爆了
Any idea why?
什么情况
Well, he wired his last $400,000
三个月前 他把最后的40万美元
to an offshore LLC owned by Jack Shelby three months ago.
汇给了杰克·谢尔比的一家离岸公♥司♥
He hasn't made a credit card payment since.
从那之后他再也没用过信♥用♥卡♥
Who is Jack Shelby?
杰克·谢尔比是谁
He was released from Rikers last year.
去年他才出狱
Did a three and a half year stretch
因为运输可♥卡♥因♥
for cocaine distribution.
服了三年半的刑
Not the type of guy you'd expect to find
不像是卡博
in Cabot's social circle.
会结识的人
Unless he had a coke problem.
除非他也吸毒
Right.
对
Which might explain why he sent that text to Cabot four days ago.
这也就能说明为什么四天前他要给卡博发短♥信♥了
He sent a text saying,
他发了条短♥信♥
"Gotta pay up soon, Doc, or things'll get ugly."
"赶紧还钱 博士 否则后果自负"
Where's Shelby now?
谢尔比现在在哪儿
We don't have a last known address.
不知道
Actually, you know what, hold on a sec.
等等
Let me check something.
让我查一下
He just charged his credit card
他刚刚在列克星敦的兰开斯特酒吧
at the Lancaster Club on Lexington.
刷了信♥用♥卡♥
Take OA, get over there now. See if he's still there.
和OA一起去 看看他还在不在
I don't see him.
我没看到他
What'll it be?
来点什么
We are looking for Jack.
我们想找一下杰克
Who? Shelby.
谁 谢尔比
He was just here.
他刚刚还在这儿
Sorry, never heard of him.
不好意思 没听说过
There he is. He's headed upstairs.
在那儿 上楼了
You need to leave. This area's off limits.
请马上离开 这里禁止进入
We're FBI. Step aside now.
我们是FBI的 立刻让开
Cops!
警♥察♥
FBI... put your hands where I can see them, now.
FBI 举起手来
Poker?
扑克
We're only here for Jack Shelby.
我们是来找杰克·谢尔比的
Get your hands behind your back.
双手抱头
Okay, okay, okay. Nobody move.
好吧 好吧 其他人不要动
Oh, looks like a parole violation to me.
看起来像是违反了假释条例
So where were you last night at 8:00 p.m.?
昨天晚上8点你在哪儿
Why? Look,
为什么这么问 听着
you can either answer our questions or go back to jail.
要么回答我们的问题 要么送你回去坐牢
Because you might beat this gambling charge;
你可以赌一赌
you're not walking away from this eight ball of coke
毕竟我们刚从你的口袋里
I just found in your pocket.
找到了点可♥卡♥因♥
So what's it gonna be?
说不说吧
What do you wanna know?
你们想知道什么
Tell us about Robert Cabot.
跟我们说说罗伯特·卡博
What about him? Saw on the news, he's dead.
怎么了 新闻上说他已经死了
Right. Did you kill him?
没错 是你杀的吗
Kill him?
杀他
I'd do everything I could to keep him alive
我会使出浑身解数
for the next thousand years.
保他长命百岁
He was the worst card player I ever met.
他是我见过牌技最差的人
So his debt was about poker, not drugs?
所以他欠的债是因为打牌 不是吸毒吗
Yeah. Guy was a genius when it comes to medicine
对 这家伙是医药天才
but dumb as a rock when it comes to poker.
但打牌时是蠢材
How much did he owe you?
他欠你多少赌债
Currently? None, zilch.
目前吗 零 分文不欠
Then why did you send him a threatening text last week?
那你上周为什么发短♥信♥威胁他
Because at the time I needed to get paid.
因为当时我还没收到款
No different than American Express.
和催人还钱的美国运通一样
But I didn't kill him.
但我没杀他
We know that Cabot owed you money.
我们知道卡博欠你钱
We also know that you sent him a threatening text.
我们也知道你给他发过恐吓短♥信♥
What do you think the jury's gonna assume happened next, huh?
你觉得陪审团会据此得出什么结论呢
I had no reason to go after Cabot.
我没理由找卡博麻烦
He was all paid up.
他的债都还清了
His buddy dropped the cash off three days ago.
他朋友三天前把钱送来了
After I sent that text.
就在我发完那条短♥信♥之后
What was his buddy's name?
他朋友叫什么
Don't know. Wrong answer.
不知道 回答错误
When a guy shows up on the regular
当有人定期出现
and hands you $300,000 in cash,
交给你三十万美元现金时
you don't ask questions.
你是不会多嘴的
If you don't believe me, check the security cameras outside the bar.
你不信的话 可以查看酒吧外面的监控视频
For a dirty guy, Jack's looking
这个臭名昭著的杰克现在倒是
pretty clean right about now.
看起来很清白呢
Three different guys said he was playing cards
分别有三个人说了案发时
at the time of the murder.
他正在打牌
And his story about getting paid off,
关于他说的收到了债款一事
it checks out. Look.
也确凿无疑 看
We run facial recognition? Yes.
可以面部识别吗 可以
The guy dropping off the money is named Ravi Sharma.
这个来送钱的人叫拉维·夏玛
Yeah? What do we know about Sharma?
有这个夏玛的资料吗
For starters, he's a multibillionaire,
首先 他是个亿万富翁
runs a private equity fund,
经营一家私募基金公♥司♥
invests in companies all around the world.
投资全球
Why would a billionaire act as a bag man
为什么一个亿万富翁甘为卡博
for a guy like Cabot?
充当贩夫走卒呢
Well, here's what I'm thinking.
我有个想法
Remember Shelby said Sharma started paying off
还记得谢尔比说过夏玛从大约十二周之前
Cabot's debt on a regular basis around 12 weeks ago?
开始定期帮卡博还债吗
Yep. Okay.
是啊 好的
During that same time period, Cabot announced
就在那期间 卡博宣布
he was joining the board of a company called Cemera.
他要加入一家名为瑟媚拉的公♥司♥的董事会
It's a startup that Ravi Sharma has a huge stake in.
拉维·夏玛持有这家创业公♥司♥的大量股份
So Sharma pays off Cabot's debt,
所以夏玛帮卡博还债
and in return Cabot lends
作为回报
his fame and reputation to a startup.
卡博给那家公♥司♥站台
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表