I got him.
没事了
I don't know what happened to your girl.
我不知道你女儿是怎么回事
I never seen her! Come on.
我没见过她 行了
This place is a hellhole.
看看这个活见鬼的地方
You should be ashamed of yourself!
你该为自己羞愧
Jess, come on!
杰斯 走吧
I don't know what happened, Mr. LaCroix.
我不知道发生了什么事 拉克若先生
My information said she was at the facility.
据我所知她在那里
That's what the field report said.
执勤报告里是这样写的
Admit it. You lost my daughter.
承认吧 你把我女儿搞丢了
You have no idea where she is.
你根本不知道她在哪儿
That's not exactly true. The agency knows where she is.
这不可能 局里有记录
I have no doubt she's on our books.
我相信她的一切都被记录在案
That's not very comforting. You need to get on the stick,
别安慰我 你最好赶紧行动
or I'm gonna open up a kidnapping case.
不然我就告你们绑♥架♥
You have one hour.
限你一小时
He's in over his head. We gotta try something else.
他没指望 我们要想想其它办法
I think I have a hook that can help.
我有一条暗线
Lemme see what I can shake loose.
让我看看能钓到什么
Here's a video from the money drop.
这是赎金交付现场的一段监控录像
Emma leaving the park with the ransom.
艾玛正带着赎金离开公园
Registered to a Bob Carter in Stone Ridge, New York.
车主名叫鲍勃·卡特 在纽约石岭
Let's move.
我们行动
Clear!
安全
Where's your truck, Mr. Carter?
卡特先生 你的皮卡在哪儿
My son Joey has it.
我儿子乔伊开走了
Went ice fishing with some friends at Saranac Lake.
和他的朋友们一起 去萨拉纳克湖冰钓
Then what was your truck doing in New Paltz yesterday, huh?
那你的车昨天怎么会出现在纽帕兹
I don't know.
这我不知道
Who's is this? Oh, that's Joey.
这是谁的 那是乔伊的
Are these his too? Yeah, yeah.
这些都是他的吗 是的
He loves working on the truck. He collects the antique plates.
他喜欢摆弄我的车 喜欢收集古董车牌
It's a phone number with a Miami area code.
这是个电♥话♥号♥码 区号♥是迈阿密的
30. Could be some kind of meetup.
数字"30" 可能在约定碰头
Who's handwriting is this? Joey.
这是谁的字迹 乔伊的
What did he do anyway?
他究竟做了什么
Your son was involved in a kidnapping
你儿子参与了一起绑♥架♥案
by a white supremacist terrorist cell.
绑匪是白人种族主义恐怖团伙
Wh... white supremacist? No, not my boy.
白人至上论者 那不是我儿子
I mean, I was at Woodstock. I didn't raise no racist.
我们来自伍德斯托克镇 不教孩子这一套
Is that right?
是这样吗
The numbers on these plates... 88, 14.
这些车牌上的数字... 八十八 十四
You know what those stand for? No.
你知道代表什么吗 不
Those are code.
这些是代码
88.
八十八
Eighth letter of the alphabet. H, H.
字母表中的第八个字母 两个"H"
Heil Hitler.
"希♥特♥勒♥万岁"
14.
十四
Code for the 14 word slogan.
代表十四个字母的口号♥
"We must secure the existence of our people,
"我们要捍卫白人的存在
and a future for white children."
以及子孙后代的未来"
Your son's racist, pops.
老爹 你儿子是种族主义者
I got a call back from my connect at homeland security.
我在国安局的线人回电♥话♥了
She's got intel on the foodbank raid.
她查到了食物赈济处突击行动的情报
Unhook him.
放开他
Your daughter's not in the detainee database.
你女儿没有被登记进拘留数据库
That's not unusual for someone who's been in custody 24 hours.
这对被拘留二十四小时的人来说是常有的事
System's garbage.
垃圾系统
You get no argument from me.
这我毫无异议
Clint told me you've been dealing
克林特说你
with the supervisor, Stevens.
一直在找史蒂文斯警官
The raid order was actually signed for two weeks ago
事实上 突击行动是在两周前
by his predecessor Gerald Waldon.
由他的前任杰拉德·沃尔顿批准的
Why'd they target a foodbank in the middle of nowhere?
他们为什么无缘无故地去查那个食物赈济处呢
The order referenced an ongoing county-wide investigation.
这个命令与一项全国性的调查有关
Here, it mentions affidavits by Suffolk County law enforcement.
这里提到了萨福克县警方的正式陈述
But I couldn't find any other affidavits
但再找不到其它证明材料了
or supporting documents in the ERO database.
执法与遣返行动组的数据库里也没有
Can you go back to the list of files?
你能返回文件目录吗
So when was the order dated?
命令是什么时候发布的
January 27th. 27th...
一月二十七号♥ 二十七号♥...
And then right here it says it was created February 6th.
这里注明的制定日期是二月六号♥
That's three days ago. I hadn't noticed that.
就是三天前 我没注意到这个
And then Waldon's signature is an automatic signature.
沃尔顿的签名是系统自动签名
Anybody could've posted that.
谁都能发布这份文件
He had access to Waldon's computer.
这个人还能使用沃尔顿的电脑
Which Stevens had.
史蒂文斯就能
Son of a bitch backdated the order to cover his tracks.
这混♥蛋♥改了日期掩盖他的行迹
You want me to open up a case on Stevens now?
你要我现在就立案指控史蒂文斯吗
Look, hold off for now,
听着 暂且按兵不动
but if you don't mind putting an alert in your system
如果你能在系统里为我女儿发一个失踪通告
for my daughter, that'd be great.
那就感激不尽了
The moment she pops up in the ICE database, I'll know.
她的信息一录入移♥民♥局数据库 我就会知道
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks, Zoey.
多谢 佐伊
I wanna drive over to Stevens' office
我要开车去史蒂文斯的办公室
and rip his scrawny throat out,
撕开他干瘦的喉咙
but it might come back on Tali.
但可能会对塔里不利
Got to find out who we're dealing with first.
我们得弄清是谁在捣鬼
Then you can rip his throat out.
然后你可以扯掉他的喉咙
The phone number found on the envelope we found
我们在乔伊·卡特家找到的信封
at Joey Carter's place belongs to a Mark Vasco.
在信封上看到的手♥机♥号♥是马克·瓦斯科的
Two convictions for gun running,
他两次因走私军♥火♥被定罪
one of which includes selling a crate of stole AKs
其中一次是把一箱偷来的自动步♥枪♥卖♥♥给了
to an undercover ATF agent.
武器管理局的便衣探员
And now he's putting guns in the hands of white supremacists.
现在他在卖♥♥枪给白人至上主义分子
He'll sell to all-comers.
他会卖♥♥给任何想参与的人
Maybe that's where Emma's spending her million bucks.
艾玛的一百万美金也许就花在了这
We find Vasco, we find Emma.
我们找到瓦斯科 就找到了艾玛
I want warrants on all his devices.
我需要监控他所有设备的授权令
I need you to check something out for me.
我要你帮我查些东西
What happens when you cross-search Tali's name
你用花♥园♥岛食物银行和塔里的名字
with Island Garden Foodbank?
交叉搜索有什么结果
You think someone's targeting her?
你觉得有人在针对她吗
Maybe.
也许吧
She comes up in the foodbank newsletter,
她出现在了食物银行的新闻中
and her friend's Instagram.
还有她朋友的照片墙
I told her to be more careful about what she puts out there.
我跟她说了发照片的时候要很慎重
Her bad for being 11 and having friends.
十一岁 交些朋友是她的错
I know.
我知道
This piece of crap, Austin Stevens, turn him inside out.
这个混♥蛋♥ 奥斯汀·史蒂文斯 查他个底朝天
Gladly.
很乐意
She's good to go.
她没问题
If this is what you say it is, we'll find you.
如果不像你说的 我们会找你
I haven't had a disappointed customer yet.
我还从没让客户失望过
Come on, Greg!
走 格雷
My nips are freezing.
我的乳♥头♥都冻住了
Tell Mary Lou we're gonna find that little girl.
告诉玛丽·露我们会找到那个小女孩
It's just a matter of time.
只是时间问题
Thanks, Nelson. Appreciate it.
多谢 内尔森 非常感谢
Won't let you down.
不会让你失望的
Hey, boss. You okay?
老大 还好吧
Yeah. What is it?
很好 怎么样
Vasco's phone pined three hours ago
瓦斯科的手♥机♥三小时前定位在了
at a private airfield in Milford, Connecticut.
康涅狄格州的米尔福私人机场
That phone went dead five minute later
在一辆登记于格雷·兰金名下的车
right when a GPS in a car registered to a Greg Rankin
向西离开那座机场的五分钟后
left that airfield heading west.
手♥机♥关机了
Who's Greg Rankin?
谁是格雷·兰金
He did a bid at the Coleman Correctionals
他因违反枪♥支♥规定在
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表