剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
- Not if it's a veto! - OK, look, no!
我嫁过一个把事业放在我前面的男人
I already married a man who put his career before me,
我对天发誓不再这么做了
and I swore I wasn't going to again.
我也发誓 我不会让一个蠢女人来控制我
I swore I would not let a stupid woman hold me back!
我刚才不是这个意思
That did not come out the way I wanted it to.
很抱歉 对不起 我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sor... I'm really sorry.
我最近压力太大了
I've been under a lot of pressure lately.
至少有一件事你该担忧起来
Well, here's one less thing you have to worry about:
我们的婚礼
our wedding.
你不能取消婚礼 太迟了
You can't cancel the wedding. It's too late.
我才不管那么多 现在正是时候
As far as I'm concerned, it's just in the nick of time.
早上好 加布
Good morning, Gabby.
天哪 米尔顿 晨报还没来呢
God, Milton, the newspaper's not even here yet.
对不起 来太早了 我就是过来道个歉
I'm sorry it's so early. I just came to apologize.
为什么 你做错什么了
Why? What happened wasn't your fault.
其实也不尽然
That's not exactly the case.
是咖啡的味道吗
Is that coffee I smell?
你仅仅是因为维克多要做州长而不满
You only bolted because Victor wants to be governor.
他想当州长是因为我
He only wants to be governor because of me.
你只是提议
You only suggested it.
你无法强迫他做不愿做的事
You can't make him go after something he doesn't want.
我当然不行
The hell I can't.
从小开始 维克多就一直给自己压力
Ever since he was a kid, Victor's been killing himself
想要成为和父亲一样的大人物
trying to live up to his big-shot father.
-他渴望获得我的认可 -为什么
- He's desperate for my approval. - Why?
我觉得是因为他从未获得过
I suppose because he's never gotten it.
他所做的一切 即使是成为市长
Everything he does, even becoming mayor,
我都用某种方式让他知道 这还不够
I somehow let him know that it's not quite enough.
别认为我错了 幸好我给了压力
Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm right to push.
-所以他才有成就 -那你的意思是
- That's why he's so successful. - So, what are you saying,
我应该嫁给维克多 因为你是个强迫性的父亲
I should marry Victor because you're a withholding father?
不 我就是想让你知道他为什么要这样
No, I just want you to understand why he does what he does.
好吧 我知道了 但我为什么要和一个
Fine. I get it. But why would I want a husband who values
把父亲看得比我重的人结婚
his father's opinion more than mine?
他其实现在不在乎我的想法了
Well, he doesn't really care much what I think anymore.
自从你昨晚离开后 他给我打电♥话♥ 说什么来着
After you left last night he called me and, what's the phrase,
"再找个儿子吧"
"tore me a new one."
-他这么说 -他说 由于我
- He did? - He said, because of me,
他失去了他所遇到过的最美好的事
he'd lost the best thing that had ever happened to him.
如果他没法让你回来
And if he couldn't win you back,
我可以拿着钱 重新去买♥♥个儿子了
I could take my money and buy a new son
因为我再也听不到他声音了
because I was never going to be hearing from him again.
他放弃了八千万
He blew off 80 million?
如果他这么在乎我
Well, if he cares about me so damn much,
为什么他不直接告诉我
why am I not hearing this from him?
我想快了
I think you're about to.
这里有后门吗
Is there a back way out of here?
加布的婚礼你是不是想迟到
Aren't you going to be late for Gabby's wedding?
婚礼很无聊 我喜欢最后悄悄溜进去
Oh, weddings are boring. I like to sneak in at the end,
泛着泪光 好像我一直在场
look teary-eyed and pretend I was there the whole time.
我到酒会上再见你
I am going to see you at the reception.
你好 丹尼
Oh! Uh, hi, Danny.
卡洛斯 报童来了 你能付他钱吗
Carlos, the paper boy's here! Could you pay him?
进来吧
Come on in.
给你 丹尼
Hey. Here you go, Danny.
看起来我钱不够
Oh, looks like I'm a little short.
下次给你行吗
Can I catch you later?
不行
No.
好吧 等等
All right, hold on.
-天哪 -那是什么
- Oh, my God. - What's that?
这是避孕药
It's birth control pills.
我要现金
I'm gonna need cash.
-欢迎回家 -我想死你了 宝贝
- Welcome home. - I have missed you, sweetheart.
这个我来
Here, allow me.
你好 朱莉
Well, hello there, Julie.
-你们回来了 -有人变成金发女郎了
- You guys are back! - Wow, somebody's blonder.
是的 我妈妈不喜欢
Oh, yeah, my mom hates it too.
丹妮尔呢
So where's Danielle?
是这样的 我们在瑞士的时候
Well, while we were in Switzerland
她巧遇了一间寄宿学校
she ran across this boarding school.
她突然大爱那里 并且坚持要我们
She fell in love with it and just insisted that we
同意她再待一年
let her spend a year abroad.
她一定过得很开心
She must be having a good time.
我打的电♥话♥ 她都没回复
She hasn't returned any of my phone calls.
是这样的 学校是在山上
Oh, well, you know, her school's up in the mountains
他手♥机♥的信♥号♥♥不太好
and her cell phone reception is kind of funky.
她也没有回复我的电邮
She hasn't answered my e-mails either.
我今晚就给她打电♥话♥ 并好好和她谈谈
I am going to call her tonight and have a little talk with her
起码的礼貌 我保证你明天早上
about common courtesy and I'm sure that you'll get
会收到电子邮件的
an e-mail tomorrow morning.
我们该走了
Well, we should go.
在婚礼开始前 把手镯拿给加布
Got to get that bracelet to Gabby before the wedding.
那我们那里见 再见
Well, I'll see you guys there. Bye.
-感觉挺不舒服的 -你们也没办法
- Well, that was uncomfortable. - You have no idea.
每个人都在问
Everyone's been asking questions.
可能没我们想像中那么容易
This might not be as easy as we'd hoped.
瞧 你终于有新的东西了
There. Now you have something new.
我看上去如何
So how do I look?
你现在 正式地讲
You are now, officially,
是世上最美的新娘
the most beautiful bride that ever lived.
-在你的婚礼之前 -圆得不错
- Until your wedding, of course. - Nice save.
这对我来说太重要了
It means so much to me that
我们终于欢聚一堂
we're all here together right now.
分开
And break!
我爱你
Love you.
我们今天欢聚一堂
We are gathered here today to join together...
见证维克多·朗和加布丽尔·马可兹共结连理
... Victor Lang and Gabrielle Marquez in matrimony.
毫不轻浮地 虔诚而又庄严地
An honorable estate not to be entered into lightly,
进入人生的重要时刻
but reverently and soberly.
这是在爱情 荣誉和信任基础上的结合
This is a lifetime union, based on love, honor, and trust.
想交个朋友吗
Do you wanna be my new best friend.
再来一杯威士忌苏格兰 快点
Premium scotch. Keep it coming.
你们宣誓一心一意关爱对方
You are promising not only to give it to yourself,
并承诺接受彼此
but also to accept each other
你们承诺爱意将天长地久
Promising not only to love for today, but to extend that love..
卡洛斯 我以为你要到
Carlos! I thought you weren't coming until...
解释一下
Save it!
-好吧 我可以解释 -你省省吧
- OK, look, I can explain. - Don't bother!
你的谎言已经无法让我信服了
Your lies were more convincing when I cared.
卡洛斯 你必须要理解
Carlos! You've got to understand!
我确实很想和你生孩子 但不是现在
I do want to have a baby with you, just not yet!
我只是希望你能先爱上我
I just wanted to give you a chance to fall in love with me first.
我不相信你 我再也不会信任你了
I don't believe you. And I will never trust you again.
那我该怎么办
Well, what was I supposed to do?
你把我逼得透不过气
You backed me into a corner!
我们的关系遇到了瓶颈
And you were gonna bail on us.
我只是想挽救我们所拥有的幸福
I was just trying to save what we had!
卡洛斯 别离开我
Carlos, don't leave me.
-跟我好好谈谈 -我和你完了
- Please just talk to me. - I am done with you.
卡洛斯
Carlos!
女士们 先生们 让我们祝福
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you,
维克多·朗夫妇
Mr. and Mrs. Victor Lang!
对不起
I'm sorry!
麦克卢斯基太太 婚礼还不错吗
Mrs. McCluskey. Enjoy the wedding?
很好 棒极了
Nice. Very classy.
刚才卡洛斯和伊迪为啥要哭闹
What the hell was that brouhaha between Carlos and Edie?
我不知道 我也不关心
I don't know and I don't care.
今天的我幸福漫溢 我对一切都宽宏大量
Today I am so filled with love, I can forgive anyone anything.
但你要是再见到他们 叫保安
Oh, but if you do see them again, call security.
因此当时是在苏黎世 早餐后我想吐
So we're in Zuich and I am sick after breakfast
已经是第三次了 我在想 "上帝啊"
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表