剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》 前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives:
我会视她如己出
I will love her like she is my own.
勒奈特作出承诺
Lynette made a promise.
他老婆失踪 情妇被杀
His wife goes missing, his mistress turns up dead?
我不敢相信奥森会做这种事
I can't believe that Orson could do such a thing.
麦克遭到逮捕
Mike got arrested.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
一段友谊就此触礁
A friendship hit the rocks.
我才不要跟这女人一起玩
I am not playing with a woman
一个由着麦克当她变♥态♥老公的替罪羊的女人
that will let Mike take the fall for her psycho husband.
苏珊应许了一份交易
Susan made a deal.
我会为他聘请本镇最好的辩护律师
I'll hire the best lawyer in town
但有一个条件 你别再见他了
on one condition. You can't see him anymore.
失踪的妻子回来了
And the missing wife returned.
你好 阿尔玛
Hello, Alma.
阿尔玛·霍吉的故事
To understand the journey of Alma Hodge,
必须从头讲起
you first need to know how it started.
一开始 她嫁给了奥森·霍吉
It began the day she wed Orson Hodge,
一个被她"指腹骗婚"的男人
a man she had tricked into marriage by getting pregnant.
阿尔玛信心满满
Alma was confident
相信家庭新成员的降生
that as their family grew,
将唤起奥森对她的爱意
Orson's feelings for her would grow as well.
但后来事态急转直下
But then something went wrong,
她期待的宝贝没保住
and the baby she had been counting on never came.
随后阿尔玛发觉她的丈夫
So Alma found herself married to a man
眼里似乎完全没有她
who seemed to despise her.
但阿尔玛仍旧希望会有转机
Still, Alma hoped things would get better.
妈妈爱宝宝 宝宝也爱妈妈吗
Mama loves her baby. Does the baby love Mama?
直到发现奥森的婚外情
Until the day she discovered Orson was having an affair.
阿尔玛才意识到
And Alma realized
唯一能令她丈夫回心转意的方式
the only way she'd ever get her husband to appreciate her
就是赶紧离开他
was to leave him... immediately.
你要是不马上飞回笼子
If you don't get back in your cage right now,
我就不带你走 拜托
I'm going to have to leave you behind! Please.
-你要出去吗 -我今晚住汽车旅馆
- Going somewhere? - I'm staying at a motel tonight.
-为什么 -我没功夫跟你解释
- Why? - I don't have time to discuss it.
-我快赶不上巴士了 -那好吧
- I'm late for the bus. - All right.
我离开是因为
I'm going away because...
-我知道你外面有人了 -我明白了
- I know you're having an affair. - I see.
你都没打算否认吗
Aren't you even gonna deny it?
恰恰相反 我真想向全世界大声宣告
On the contrary, I want to shout it from the rooftops.
我人生中总算遇见真爱了
For the first time in my life, I'm actually in love.
你怎么能对我这样讲 我是你的妻子啊
How could you say that to me? I'm your wife!
你我心知肚明 咱俩结婚
We both know why we got married.
与爱毫无关系
And it had nothing to do with affection.
所以我走了你也无所谓吗
So you don't care if I go?
对
No.
等等 事情不应该是这个样子
Wait! This isn't what's supposed to happen!
我原以为你会求我留下
You should be begging me to stay with you.
我有权获得幸福 你也是 阿尔玛
I deserve to be happy, Alma. So do you.
很明显我们在一起永远不会幸福
And we're clearly not gonna find that together.
不 奥森
Orson, no!
那一刻 阿尔玛才明白
It was at that moment Alma realized
一走了之根本挽回不了丈夫的心
it wasn't enough to leave her husband.
他必须受到惩罚
He had to be punished.
是的 阿尔玛·霍吉展开了她的复仇之旅
Yes, this was the journey of Alma Hodge.
你是布里·霍吉吗 我是阿尔玛·霍吉
Bree Hodge? I'm Alma Hodge.
我想我们嫁给了同一个人
I believe we have someone in common.
游戏刚刚开始
And it wasn't over yet.
每天主妇们都期待着黄金时段
There is a time of day all housewives look forward to.
一般是家务完成后
It occurs just after the chores have been completed
或是孩子放学前
and right before the children come home from school.
此时此刻 好友围坐一团
It's a time for good friends to get together,
喝杯咖啡
have a cup of coffee,
畅谈各种朋友的八卦
and exchange gossip about the other good friends
主人公常常是缺席的那位
who couldn't make it that day.
布里让奥森搬回来了
Bree let Orson move back in.
-开玩笑吧 什么时候的事 -昨天
- You're kidding. When? - Yesterday.
我对她太失望了
I'm so disappointed in her.
警♥察♥的确把麦克带走了
Well, the police did arrest Mike.
我知道你相信麦克是无辜的
I know you think he's innocent,
但你也该理解布里为何转变心意
but you can understand why Bree's feelings have changed.
可我转不过来
Well, mine haven't.
我打听到一些布里不知道的事情
And I know something that Bree probably doesn't.
奥森17岁那年 曾接受过精神治疗
When Orson was 17, he spent time in a mental institution.
你怎么知道的
How did you find that out?
我潜入他的办公室 偷偷探到的
I snuck into his office and rifled through his things.
你可真干得出来
Of course you did.
这跟他是否谋杀莫妮可并无关联啊
It doesn't prove he'd anything to do with Monique's murder.
是这么说 但这也是一个线索
No, but it's a piece of the puzzle.
他们俩确实有私情
I mean, he did have an affair with her.
再结合一下
And when you combine that with the fact
他第一任妻子失踪一事
that his first wife went missing...
你就是阿尔玛 这么长时间你到哪去了
So you're Alma. Where have you been all this time?
去加拿大跟我姑姑住一块
In Canada. My aunt lives there.
你走之前应该打个招呼的
Well, you should have told someone.
大家都以为你死了
People thought you were dead.
有人甚至说你被奥森杀死了
Some even thought that Orson killed you.
这正合我意
Well, that's sort of what I wanted them to think.
所以我才不带鸟 就拿点现金
That's why I left my bird behind and only took cash,
这样信♥用♥卡♥就不会透露我的行踪了
so they couldn't trace me through my credit cards.
你想故意诬陷奥森吗
So you deliberately framed Orson?
虽说这段日子并非我最好的时光
I'm not saying it was my finest hour.
但我告诉你 奥森伤透了我的心
But you have to understand, Orson hurt me very badly.
他背着我在外面乱搞
He cheated on me.
我知道 情妇是莫妮可·波利耶
Yes, I know, with Monique Polier.
所以我想要是我失踪了
And I thought if I disappeared,
她一害怕然后离开他
she'd get scared and leave him,
就像他离开我那样
like he left me.
嫉妒是不是很可怕
Isn't jealousy awful?
那你为何又回来了
So why have you come back?
我找到一位好医生
I found this fantastic therapist.
他告诉我 独自在一旁生闷气
He told me that by holding on to my anger,
其实是在伤害自己 他说得对
I was really hurting myself, which was hard to deny.
在温尼伯跟一个聋姑姑住一起
I mean, hello, I'm here in Winnipeg with a deaf aunt
又没有生活来源
and no credit.
所以我想 是时候讨回公道了
So I thought...it's time to make amends.
亲爱的 麦克林夫人的预约取消了
Darling, Mrs. McLean canceled,
我回来吃午饭
so I'm free for lunch.
家里来客人了
Um, actually, we have a guest.
你好啊 奥森
Hello, Orson.
你好
Oh, hello.
你跟鹦鹉处得怎样
So, what is it with you and redheads?
这顿从天而降的野餐没吓到你吧
I hope you don't mind me springing this picnic on you.
这比去餐馆有趣多了
I figured it'd be more fun than some restaurant.
你说真的吗 还有什么比这更浪漫的呢
Are you kidding? What could be more romantic?
混♥蛋♥ 滚开
Back off, you son of a bitch!
再来点酒吧
More wine?
好的 斟满
Yes, keep it coming.
你好
Hello?
你身边的呆瓜是谁啊
Hey, hey! Who's the dork?
-卡洛斯 -那个戴帽子的家伙是谁
- Carlos? - What's with that cap?
号♥外 号♥外 头条新闻啊
Extra, extra, read all about it!
你在哪呢
Where the hell are you?
-你坐在麦克家干嘛 -我住这啊
- What are you doing at Mike's house? - I live here.
住那里 什么时候的事
You live there? Since when?
我的车停在他家门口都三个星期了
My car's been in the driveway for three weeks.
你居然都没发现
Even you can't be that self-absorbed.
当然 正如你所见
Well, as you can see,
我忙着逍遥快活呗
I have more pleasant things to focus on.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表