剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
但是你在拿我们的毕生积蓄打赌
But you're gambling with our life savings,
而且你也没有任何经验
and you have no experience.
你说过你会支持我的
You said you'd support me.
我有 我很想支持你
I'm trying to. I am trying to.
但是你要意识到
But are you aware that
90%的餐厅都在第一年关门了
90 percent of restaurants tank in their first year?
但是还有10%成功了
Ten percent of them make it.
为什么你不认为我就是其中一位
Why don't you ever think I'd be one of them?
不 不 帮我个忙
No. No! Do me a favor.
别说了
Don't answer that.
卡洛斯
Carlos!
我在为菲尔准备点零嘴
I'm making a snack for Phil.
你想要吃点什么吗
Do you want something to eat?
酸葡萄怎么样 或许一只小乌鸦
Some sour grapes, perhaps? Maybe a little crow?
好的 我们得把这个搬到那去
OK. We need to move this over there.
-为什么 -风水
- Why? - Uh... Feng shui.
我不知道 别傻站着 过来帮我
I don't know. Don't just stand there. Help me.
别把我落下
Hey, don't start without me.
不 我先声明一下
No, let's get something straight.
我们今晚不做♥爱♥
You and I are not gonna have sex tonight.
什么
What?
对不起 恕我直言 你是个好人
I'm sorry. No offense. You're a nice guy.
只是我并不喜欢你
I'm just not into you that way.
天啊 菲尔
Oh, god, Phil.
-我要 -好的
- Give it to me. - OK.
我没和你说话 退后
I'm not talking to you. Back off.
但我以为 在热水浴缸里 我们
But I thought... I mean, in the hot tub, we were...
没错 你是看了我的胸
Yes. you saw my boobs.
今后你只能用脑海来唤起
You gonna have that mental snapshot to use
今晚的这幕回忆 悉随尊便
as you as wish for the rest of your life.
这就是全部了
That is all you're getting!
等等 那么你只是在利用我
Wait, wait. So you're just using me?
-难以置信 -我什么啊
- Unbelievable. - I am what?
-难以置信 -真的吗
- You're unbelievable! - Really?
你也是 大男孩
So are you, big boy.
难怪你要和她离婚 她就是个疯子
No wonder you're divorcing her. She's a straight-up loon.
糟糕 她把我的车堵上了
Crap. She's blocking my car.
非常乐意帮兄弟脱离苦海
I'm always happy to help a brother out.
等会
Hold on.
骑上来啊 牛仔
Oh, ride 'em, cowboy.
带我回家吧 小菲
Take me home, Philly.
你应该带个马鞍
You should wear a saddle.
别这样 菲尔
Stop it, Phil.
我叫你打消那个念头 别妄想了
I told you to beat it. No means no.
把你车钥匙给我
I need your car keys.
你把种马的车给堵上了
You're blocking the stallion's hatchback.
爽 爽 菲尔
Oh, yes. Yes, Phil.
用菲尔把我填满吧
Fill me with Phil!
我从未说过这句
I never said that.
你还把床给移了
And you moved the bed.
-你到底在想什么 -闭嘴
- What were you thinking? - Shut up.
如果你想伤害我
If you're trying to hurt me,
这样是行不通的
that's not the way to do it.
那么给我指指路
Well, then, enlighten me.
我要怎么伤你 你才会永不复原
How can I hit you so hard that you will never recover?
你做不到
You can't.
不 我必须这么做 卡洛斯
No, I have to, Carlos.
我们没有可能了
I need you to give up on us.
我们彼此不再适合了
We're not good for each other,
我不能再继续这样下去了
and I can't keep doing this.
但是我能 今晚你证明了一些事情
But I can. You proved something tonight.
在你的床上躺着一个富有又帅气的男人
You had a rich, good-Iooking guy in your bed
但是你却没有扣动扳机
and you couldn't pull the trigger.
这说明你还在乎
That means you still care.
只要我了解这一点
And as long as I know that,
我可以忍♥受你所有的发泄
I can take anything that you can dish out.
你知道吗 我很累了
You know what? I'm tired.
明早再谈吧
Can we talk about this in the morning?
没问题
Sure.
但你要把早餐送到我床上来
But you're bringing me breakfast in bed
否则就免谈
or no deal.
就这么定了
It's a date.
莎拉 你在
Sarah? What are you...?
朱莉 感谢上帝 原来是你
Julie, thank God it's you.
我们还以为是警♥察♥呢
We thought you were the cops.
朱莉 忙啥呢 到处夜巡专扫人兴吗
Oh, hey, Julie. What are you, on buzz kill patrol tonight?
这就是你为什么不和我去看电影吗
This is why you couldn't go to the movies with me?
对不起 我以为你没那么喜欢他呢
Sorry. I thought you weren't that into him.
-你知道的 如果你喜欢 -我才没呢
- You know, if you are... - I'm not!
我只是 很生气你放我鸽子
I'm just... I'm mad that you blew me off.
如果你为了约会
Well, I'd totally understand
放我鸽子 我完全理解
if you wanted to blow me off for a date.
你称这为约会 在车里乱搞
You call this a date? Getting mauled in a car?
你们能否稍候再谈
Hey, you want to talk about this later?
我都快失去性趣了
I'm losing altitude here.
你太恶心了 你们尽情地约会吧
You are disgusting. Enjoy the rest of your date.
朱莉 你在这啊
Julie, there you are.
我找到了接近麦克的方法
I think I found a way to get through to Mike.
放弃吧 他根本就不喜欢你
Let it go. He's not into you.
加布 起床晒太阳了 我给你做了华夫饼
Gabby, rise and shine. I made you some waffles.
昨晚我第二春来了 所以我去了酒吧
I got a second wind last night, so I went to a bar.
我遇见了杰森 我们一整晚
That's where I met Jason. We spent the whole night...
你是怎么形容的 扣动扳机
How did you put it? Pulling the trigger.
我伤到你了么 要不我继续尝试
So did I hurt you, or should I keep trying?
你今天在康复中心表现得真不错啊
You kicked ass in rehab today.
是啊 我可以把胳膊举过头顶了
Yeah, I raised my arm over my head.
-让我参加奥♥运♥会吧 -耐心点
- Sign me up for the Olympics. - Oh, be patient.
这需要时间
It takes time.
布利特小姐 在护士站有个电♥话♥找你
Miss Britt, phone call for you at the nurses' station.
找我
For me?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
有电♥话♥找我
There's a phone call for me?
苏珊 你在
Susan? What are you...?
你需要一些新鲜空气
Shh. I thought you could use some fresh air.
你好
Hello?
你好 我是伊迪
Hello? It's Edie.
这是怎么了 他是谁
What the hell is this? Who's he?
这是汉克
This is Hank
他是个好心人 带我们去郊外散散心
he has very kindly offered to take us on a field trip.
每小时60美元
For 60 bucks an hour.
你要带我去哪
Where are you taking me?
小小的回忆之旅
A little jaunt down memory lane.
天
Oh, God.
你不会要带我去那个海鲜铺和跳迪斯科的地方吧
You're not taking me to that fish and disco place, are you?
不 不 今天的主题很低调
No, no. What we're doing today is more low-key.
别担心 你很安全
Don't worry. You're totally safe.
我们没有做错任何事
We're not doing anything wrong.
快开车
Punch it!
-你好 -听着 霍吉太太
- Hello. - Look, Mrs. Hodge,
旅馆那事以后 我只见过你女儿一次
I've only seen your daughter once since the motel.
她告诉我你退让了
She'd told me you'd backed off.
法拉迪先生 我来这不是为了威胁你
Mf Faladi, I'm not here to threaten you.
我是来祝福你们的
I've come to give you my blessing.
祝福
Your blessing?
是的 丹妮尔立场很明确
Yes, Danielle made it clear
我无力阻止你们之间的关系
that I'm powerless to stop this relationship.
她肯定地告诉我 你爱她
Since she assures me that you love her...
你确实爱她 不是吗
You do love her, don't you?
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
很好 那皆大欢喜
Good. Then we're all set.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表