剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
但她可能忘不了这个了
But she may remember this.
我的天呐 真对不起 您没事吧
Oh, my God! I'm so sorry! Are you all right?
是的 我完全没事
Yes, I'm perfectly fine.
至少这件衬衫还撑过了晚餐
At least this blouse made it through dinner.
给您拿条毛巾吧
Let me get you a towel.
你好 希望你不介意
Hello. Oh, I hope you don't mind.
达莉雅马上过生日了
Dahlia has a birthday coming up,
我看到这个就想着
and I saw this hanging there and thought,
"送睡袍这主意不错"
"A robe. Well, there's a notion."
所以我试穿一下 体验这坠落之美
So I just tried it on to get a sense of the drape.
你还想送她一个蕾丝胸罩吗
Were you also thinking of getting her a lace bra?
上帝啊
Oh, dear God!
千万别把这事告诉我家人
Please don't mention this to any of my family.
把睡袍脱下来
Just take the robe off.
不管你里头还穿了什么 都送你了
And whatever you have on underneath, consider that yours.
你得讲点理 亲爱的 我只是想保护你
Be reasonable, dear. I'm only trying to protect you.
苏珊吗 她不在乎钱
From Susan? She doesn't care about money.
她从没要过我一分钱
She's never asked for a cent.
你这逻辑和她换不起的椅子一样
Your logic is as wobbly as the dining room chairs
完全站不住脚
she can't afford to replace.
我爱苏珊 我不会让她做这种事
I love Susan, and I won't ask her to do this.
妈妈没事了 我给她找了件外套
Oh, hello! Mother's fine. I found her a sweater.
-你不会让我做什么 -没什么
- Oh. So what won't you ask me? - Nothing.
我想知道
I was wondering
你会反对签一份文件吗
if you'd object to signing a document that says,
内容如果你和伊恩分手了
should you and Ian part ways,
你接受一笔现金补偿
you'll accept a cash settlement
而放弃他从我们这儿继承的财产
and not go after the money he inherits from us.
-婚前协议吗 -请一定要理解
- You mean a pre-nup? - Please, try to understand,
我们的财产在家族内已经传了好几代
our country estate has been in our family for generations.
我们希望把它留给伊恩将来的孩子
We want it preserved for the children we hope Ian will have,
而不是耗费在离婚上
not lost in some pricey divorce.
谁说要离婚 我们要白头偕老的
Well, who's getting divorced? I'm in this for keeps.
我肯定此话你和第一任老公也说过
I'm sure you said the same to your first husband
结果你还不是尽你所能地瓜分
before you bolted with all you could carry.
母亲 苏珊什么都不会签的
Mother! Susan is not signing anything.
那好 我们把财产留给你哥哥好了
Fine. Then we'll leave it all to your brother.
你觉得奈吉尔会给你生孙子吗
Do you think Nigel's going to give you a grandson?
他是个酗酒的同性恋
He's an alcoholic homosexual.
有城♥堡♥的诱惑 他知道该怎么做
With a castle at stake, he can learn a new skill.
别争了
OK, stop this!
我们请你们来 是庆祝我们订婚的
We invited you here to celebrate our engagement.
现在我离婚了 而伊恩没继承权了
Now I'm divorced and Ian's disinherited?
大家好 我错过什么了吗
Hello. Have I missed anything?
我们很快就走 请不要生气
We'll be going soon. Please don't be offended.
我们结婚时
All of us go into marriage
都以为一切将和和睦睦
convinced that everything will be perfect.
至少我这样想
God knows I did.
但有一天 我找到了一张奢华女内衣的账单
And then one day I found a bill for some expensive lingerie.
紧身胸衣 睡衣 但都不是我穿的码
Bustiers, peignoirs, none of it in my size.
从此我就看透了
Certainly opened my eyes.
但我和我爸不一样
But I'm not like my father.
相信他 真的不同
Trust him. He's not.
抱歉 伊恩
I'm sorry, Ian.
各位
Hey, guys.
你好 斯加沃太太 不好意思
Hey, Mrs. Scavo. I'm sorry.
我们只是稍事休息
We were just taking a quick break.
-马上就开始工作 -不 不 别傻了
- We'll get back to work. - No, no, don't be silly.
我是谁 汤姆吗 我也是你们的一份子啊 请坐
Who am I, Tom? I'm one of you guys! Sit down.
你们知道我们该干什么吗
Hey. You know what we could use?
进行一场老式的抱怨
A good old-fashioned bitch session.
将心中的不满一吐为快
Get some stuff off our chests.
你们对什么不满意 我先说吧
So what's bugging you guys? OK, I'll go first.
大家对这件制♥服♥感觉如何 不咋地吧
How do we feel about these uniforms? A little "Eh"?
还行啦
Uh, they're OK.
为什么要上交小费
But why do we have to pool our tips.
不能自己留着呢
Why can't we just keep what we earn?
说得好 说得好
Uh-huh, uh-huh. Good point, good point.
但现在我们在讨论这些丑爆了的制♥服♥
But right now we're talking about these ugly-ass uniforms.
想听我一吐不快吗 我们没有医保
You know what bugs me? No health benefits.
-我有点担心这颗痣... -集中注意力 各位
- I'm kind of worried about this mole. - Focus, people!
主题是这些T恤 简直让人士气全无
The subject is shirts. It's killing morale.
-我有点喜欢这制♥服♥ -真的吗 金姆
- Well, I kind of like them. - Really, Kim?
因为我听到你的一位顾客说
Because I heard one of your
万圣节快来时
customers say that when Halloween comes around
我们该在你嘴里放根蜡烛
we should stick a candle in your mouth.
看见没 毫无士气
See? Morale.
你们得站出来说说自己的想法
You guys need to stand up for yourselves.
这是你们的权利
It's your right.
不 这是你们的责任
No, it's your obligation
向老板要新的T恤
to go to management and demand new shirts.
如果老板不同意
And if management doesn't like it.
你就让他去死
You tell him he can go screw!
好了 休息结束 大伙
OK, OK. Break's over, people.
我去找汤姆 和他聊聊
I'm going to go find Tom and talk.
真巧
Oh! Good.
我真不敢相信你这样阴我
I can't believe you tried to undermine me like this.
你让我别无选择
Well, you gave me no choice.
这只是件制♥服♥ 你怎么就不能穿上呢
It's just a uniform. Why can't you wear it?
因为我好歹要赢一回 汤姆
Because I need to win one, Tom.
什么
What?
你一直对我指手画脚
You keep ordering me around
不同意我的意见 压制我
and disagreeing with me and overruling me,
我受够了
and I'm sick of it.
我们偶尔也得按我的方法办事
We have to do things my way at least every once in a while.
我们当初说好的 勒奈特 你同意了
This was the deal, Lynette. You agreed.
在这里我做主 在家你做主
I'm in charge here, you're in charge at home.
但我们一直不在家 我们住在这里
Except we're never home. We live here.
婚姻就在这里进行着
Our marriage happens here.
我和你说 现在我们先别谈这个
You know what? We can't talk about this now.
我们十分钟后就开张了
We open in ten minutes.
-或许晚点儿 -晚点儿我在睡觉
- Maybe later... - Later I'll be asleep,
然后在你醒之前 我又早已赶到这里
and then I'll be back here before you wake up.
我们必须现在解决
We got to deal with this now.
好吧
OK. All right.
我们现在解决
We'll deal with this now.
我来准备好晚上的餐食
I'm going to get ready for the dinner rush,
你给我乖乖地穿上这件制♥服♥
and you're going to wear the damn uniform.
不行
No.
什么
What?
我要回家了
I'm going home.
你就这样丢下我不管吗
You're walking out on me?
我告诉过你 橙色意味着坏事将要发生
I told you orange meant something bad was gonna happen.
记得我吗 我来吃过晚饭
Hi! Remember me? I had dinner here the other night.
不管了 我喝了三杯冰茶 开车路过
Anyway, I was driving through after having three ice teas.
我得上厕所了 借过
I have to go to the bathroom. Do you mind?
我们在一起 一定会幸福快乐的
You and I are going to be so happy together.
我感觉轻了十磅 谢谢
I feel ten pounds lighter. Thank you.
有空吗
Hey, you got a minute?
有点事要找你帮忙
I, uh, I need your help with something.
我要把这些东西拿进去
Um, I should probably get these inside.
拜托了 我得问你有关一部电影的事
Please. I need to ask you about a movie.
我记得最后的场景是
And so the last part I remember,
这姑娘把没熟的煎饼放在他面前
the girl is putting these raw pancakes in front of him,
然后发生了一些有趣的事
then something else funny happened.
我不记得了 就是一部爱情烂片之类的
I don't remember. It was just a stupid chick flick.
麦克 那不是电影 而是我们之间发生的事
Mike, it wasn't a movie. That was us.
什么
What?
是的 那是我们共度的第一晚
Yeah. Um, that was the first night we spent together.
我想给你个惊喜
I wanted to surprise you.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表