剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
球速有点慢 他肯定是胳膊酸了
Wow. That was kinda slow. His arm must be getting tired.
是啊 投了那么多快球
Yeah, well, after all those fastballs.
加油 帕克 你能行
Come on, Parker. You can do it.
二击不中
Strike two.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
法拉迪先生 你让丹妮尔
Mr. Faladi, I cannot thank you enough
对历史萌生兴趣 我感激不尽
for getting Danielle interested in history.
她从未在一个项目上如此努力过
She has never worked so hard on a project before.
别告诉别人 她是我最钟爱的学生
Well, don't tell anyone, but she is my favorite student.
我很高兴看到安德鲁回来了
And it's so good to see that Andrew's back.
他这段时间都去哪儿了
Where's he been all this time?
戏剧夏令营 那里口碑相当好
Drama camp. A very prestigious drama camp.
-我认识你吗 -是啊
- Do I know you? - Yeah.
是啊 有一回你用黑色轿车载了我一程
Uh, you gave me a ride in your black sedan once.
你懂的 就是有卧椅的那辆
You know, the one with the reclining seats?
不好意思
Excuse me.
那不是凯克医生吗 你认识他吗
Wasn't that Dr. Keck? You know him?
是的 我们在戏剧夏令营遇到的
Yeah. Yeah. We, uh, we met at a drama camp.
我的天啊 你是说
Oh, good Lord. You mean...?
是啊 我 给他做过一次
Yeah. I, uh... performed for him once.
-你还好吧 -我会好的 没事
- Are you all right? - I'll be all right. I'm fine.
霍华德·凯克
Howard Keck?
你确定吗
You sure?
他在邻里享有很高声望呢
He's a very respected member of the community.
是啊 谁以前不是呢
Yeah, well, they all were.
你和安德鲁今天在展览时谈了什么
What were you and Andrew talking about today, at the fair?
没什么
Uh... nothing.
我要冲些可可 你要一杯吗
I was gonna make some cocoa. Would you like some?
奥森 凯克医生匆忙逃离后
Orson, I saw the two of you whispering
我看到你俩在嘀咕什么
right after Dr. Keck ran off.
出什么事了
What happened?
听着 安德鲁让我守口如瓶
Look, Andrew asked me not to say anything,
但是我不想我俩之间有任何秘密
but I don't want there to be any secrets between us, so...
请别让他知道我告诉了你
Please don't let him know I told you.
当然不会 什么事啊
Well, of course not. What is it?
该怎么说呢
How to put this, uh...
安德鲁流落街头的时候
When Andrew was on the street,
他不光乞讨
He didn't just beg for money.
有时候 他也有劳动所得
At times he... well, he did things to earn it.
那好啊 我是说
Good. I mean,
一想到他没有工作观念我就气不打一处来
I'd hate to think he had no work ethic at all.
我的意思是
What I mean is,
男人们雇他去
men hired him to...
做些 不那么光彩的事情
...do things, things he wasn't very proud of.
-打理庭院吗 -恐怕不是
- Yard work? - Afraid not.
奥森 你要吓着我了
Orson, you're scaring me.
他做了什么坏事吗
Did he do something awful?
不 不是坏事 人们都在做那件事
No. No, not awful. I mean, people do it all the time.
我和你也做 只是我不因此付你钱
I do it with you. I just don't pay you for it.
我想某人得喝杯可可
I think someone could use a cocoa.
听着 我们不能责怪安德鲁
Look, we mustn't judge Andrew.
他那时走投无路
He was desperate.
我永远也原谅不了自己
I'll never forgive myself.
把他赶走都是我的错
It's all my fault for pushing him away.
布里 别苛责自己
Bree, don't do that to yourself.
他现在平安地回家了 这才是关键
The important thing is he's home and safe.
凯克医生怎么扯上这事的
How does Dr. Keck fit into this?
他给安德鲁治了什么脏病吗
Is he treating Andrew for some awful disease?
事实上 我认为他是安德鲁的一个客户
Actually, I think he was one of Andrew's... clients.
霍华德·凯克吗 匪夷所思
Howard Keck? That's ridiculous.
他可是有妻子和女儿
He's got a wife and a daughter.
他是汤姆·斯加沃保龄球队的一员
He plays on Tom Scavo's bowling team.
很明显他加入了不止一个队伍
Well, it's clearly not the only team he plays for.
这是个噩梦 彻头彻尾的噩梦
This is a nightmare. An absolute nightmare.
请不要切开那块派 那是我给麦克做的
Please don't cut into that pie. I made it for Mike.
麦克·德尔非诺吗
Mike... Delfino?
对 我给你留了两条言
Yes, I left you two messages.
你没检查语♥音♥信箱吗
Didn't you check your voice mail?
他从昏迷中醒来了
He woke up from his coma.
天啊
Oh, God.
是谁啊 是莎拉·班宁吗
Who is it? Is it Sharla Banning? -
我不会说是谁的
I'm not telling who it is.
我就是问个问题
I'm just asking the question.
如果你知道了那个男的不忠
If you know a husband has been unfaithful,
你会告诉他的妻子吗
do you tell the wife?
当然啊 如果他出轨 他会把病带回家的
Absolutely. If he is cheating, he could bring home a disease.
这就是我的观点
That's what I was thinking
布尼·康纳就是这么被衣原体感染的
and that's how Bunny Conners got Chlamydia.
她说是因为穿了别人的泳衣
She said it was from wearing someone's bathing suit.
不 那是她长阴虱的原因
No, that's how she got crabs.
可怜的布尼 总有小灾小难
Poor Bunny, it's always something.
不是淋病 就是整容手术失败
If not the clap, it's a botched face lift.
尽管如此 我们都同意
Be that as it may, do we all agree that
我应该告诉那位太太吗
I should tell this man's wife?
我不会说 女人们总是说
I wouldn't. Women always say
如果丈夫出轨 她们想要知道
they wanna know if their husband is cheating
但她们总是怪罪那个告诉她们的人
and they always resent the person who tells them.
-如果汤姆出轨 你不会告诉我吗 -不
- If Tom cheated, you wouldn't tell me? - No.
但是我会雇人把他打得屁滚尿流
But I would hire someone to beat the crap out of him.
你真贴心
Aww. You're sweet.
布里 我很抱歉
Bree, I'm sorry.
我想这次你要自己决定了
I think you gotta follow your heart on this one.
尽管这很难抉择
Even if it isn't the easiest thing to do.
加布 你和卡洛斯复合了吗
Gabby... are you and Carlos getting back together?
何出此言
Why?
恕我失陪
Uh... Would you excuse me?
卡洛斯 你在做什么
Carlos, what are you doing?
我说过我有朋友要来
I told you I was having friends over.
我渴了 这也是我厨房♥啊
I'm thirsty. And this is my kitchen, too.
女士们 你们好
Hey, ladies.
-看在上帝的份上 穿条裤子 -我倒想
- For God's sakes, put some pants on. - I wanted to.
但是有人把我还湿着的裤子从烘干机里
But somebody threw my laundry out of the dryer
扔出去了
while it was wet.
别装了 你活该
Don't act like you didn't deserved that.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
-你在我洗发水里撒尿 承认吧 -什么
- You peed in my shampoo. Admit it. - What?
盖子没盖好 老娘知道你的鬼把戏
The cap was loose and I know how your sick mind works.
真的吗 要真是那样 你该知道
Really? In that case, you should know that if I was gonna
就算动点手脚 也不会是你的洗发水
do something like that i wouldn't do it to your shampoo.
遭殃的是你的漱口水
I would do it to your mouthwash,
汤羹和低因咖啡
soup and decaffeinated coffee.
女士们
Ladies.
回答你的问题
To answer your question,
我们没和好
no, we are not getting back together.
我喜欢这首歌♥ 是关于什么的
I love this music. What's it about?
交欢 悔恨 香烟
Making love. Regret. Cigarettes.
-香烟 -我猜的 法国风情嘛
- Cigarettes? -It's what I assume. It's French.
他们有什么写什么
They write what they know.
我梦想去一趟法国
I'd love to go to France someday.
你想不想下个月就去
Would you like to go next month?
-真的吗 -我去谈生意 一起去吧
- Are you serious? - I'm going on business. Come with me.
伊恩 我才请了一周假
Ian, I just took a week off.
很难再有合适的事由了
I couldn't possibly justify taking another.
你会处理好的
You'll manage.
事实证明我们都是很冲动的人
We've proven ourselves masters of the flimsy rationalization.
好吧 你得答应我
Well, OK. You gotta promise me
我们不会整天在酒店里缠绵
we'll actually leave the hotel room.
那是巴黎 宝贝 在哪都能享尽鱼水之欢
It's Paris, dear. You can pretty much make love anywhere.
你说过这里没信♥号♥♥的
You said you didn't get reception here.
有时候能接通
Well. The occasional signal gets through.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表