剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
-用没熟的煎饼吗 -也不是都没熟啦
- With raw pancakes? - They weren't all raw.
我是想拼出"Mike" "M"很油腻
I was trying to spell "Mike" And the "M" Was goopy.
-但是"ike"好吃极了 你很喜欢 -是吗
- The "ike" was delicious. You loved it. - I did, huh?
不 其实很恶心 但是你人很好
No, it was gross, but you were sweet.
你不停亲我 然后让我别担心
You gave me lots of kisses and said not to worry,
我会有很多机会给你烤煎饼 因为...
I'd get lots of chances to make you pancakes 'cause...
因为我打算
'Cause I was planning on
和你共度一生
spending the rest of my mornings with you.
你记起来了
You remember.
是啊
Yeah.
我该走了 伊恩的父母来了
I should go because, uh, Ian's parents are here.
见到你们很高兴 谢谢你们抽空过来
It's nice to see you. Thank you both for coming.
我知道我已经说过很多次 你真是太美了
I know I've said it ten times, but you look fantastic.
我的提议依然有效
And my offer still stands.
你没必要给我买♥♥裙子的钱
You do not have to pay for my dress.
别这样 你是为了我的午宴才买♥♥的
Come on. You only need it for my luncheon.
而且看起来价值不菲
And it looks like it cost a bundle.
相信我 这是便宜货[也作偷窃之意]
Trust me, it was a steal.
我去补补妆
I'm going to go powder my nose,
然后你可以到处炫耀我啦
and then you can start showing me off.
-注意 我刚看到您的前妻 -她来干什么
- Heads up, I just saw your ex-wife. - What is she doing here?
她有些朋友也来领奖
Some friend of hers get a plaque, too.
发表完演讲后您就想走吗
You want to duck out after your speech?
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding?
我等不及让她好好看看加布了
I can't wait until she gets a good long look at Gaby.
你好 你的裙子很好看
Hello. I love your dress.
-谢谢 -这是独一无二的 对吧
- Thanks. - It's one of a kind, isn't it?
是啊 巴黎高级定制
Yeah. Couture.
安达利吧
Andare?
好眼力
Wow. Good eye.
我确实有不公平的优势
Well, I do have an unfair advantage.
这是我买♥♥的
I bought it.
那么 你是...
So you're...
首先容我恭维一句 你的品位太出色了
Well, first, let me just say, you have amazing taste.
如果在别的场合见面 我们一定会相见如故
If we'd met in any other context, we would so get along.
我把衣服留给维克多是让他好好保管
I left those clothes with Victor so he could store them,
不是借给他的婊♥子♥穿
not loan them to his sluts.
你很生气
OK, you're mad.
所以你骂我婊♥子♥ 就不计较了
I'm just gonna blow right by that slut crack.
我现在就要我的裙子
I want my dress back, now.
好吧 我们讲讲道理吧
OK, let's be reasonable.
一次午宴你不可能穿两条裙子
You can't wear two dresses to one lunch.
-再说我车里没带衣服 -关我屁事
- It's not like I have a spare in the car. - Not my problem.
把裙子还我
Give me back the dress!
随你 你大喊大叫吧
Go ahead. Yell all you want.
你不可能逼我把裙子脱掉
You can't force me to take off this dress.
这是防狼喷雾
This is pepper spray.
三秒钟后 你的眼球就会如火烧般难受
In three seconds your eyeballs will be on fire.
你能帮我解开挂钩吗
Could you help me with the clasp?
你好 萨曼莎 我听说你... 这不是加布的裙子吗
Hello, Samantha. I heard you were... Isn't that Gaby's dress?
加布 你在吗
Gaby? You in there?
维克托
Hey, Victor.
可能你想知道 为何我呆了这么久
You're probably wondering why I've been in here so long.
说来好笑 我碰到了你前妻
Funny story, I ran into your ex-wife.
是的 她告诉我了
Yes, she brought me up to speed.
好了 该睡觉了 崔沃斯
OK, it's time for bed, Travers.
但我想给卡洛斯看看我的新乌龟
But I want to show Carlos my new turtle.
对了 我累了
Oh, right. I'm tired.
没事 反正我也要走了
I got to get going anyway.
你的酒都没喝完呢
Hey, you haven't finished your wine.
不好意思 明天早起
Sorry, early day tomorrow.
走吧小子 我给你盖被子
Come on, kiddo. I'll tuck you in.
晚安 崔沃斯
Sleep tight, Travers.
我真是笨手笨脚的 好像弄坏了
Oh, no! I'm such a klutz. I think I broke it.
只是襟翼掉了 我能修好
Nah, it's just a flap. I can fix that.
-伊迪 -怎么了
- Edie? - Yeah?
我看不见了
I can't see what I'm doing here.
抱歉
Oh. I'm sorry.
也许我该看看 如果下次再坏我就能修好
Maybe I should watch, so that if it breaks again, I can fix it.
好的 铰链就按这个角度装上
OK. Uh, so this hinge needs to go in at this angle
然后襟翼就安好了
so that the flap works.
-看见了吗 -天啊 你真是巧手
- See? - God, you're so mechanical.
-伊迪 你在干什么呢 -学习有关襟翼的知识
- Edie, what are you doing? - Learning about flaps.
我觉得你正在吃我豆腐
Now, I think you're coming on to me.
也许吧
Maybe.
伊迪 不要这样 拜托
OK, Edie, no! Come on.
我们是亲密的好友 我不想毁掉友谊
We're close friends and I don't want to ruin that.
我们何止是亲密啊
Well, we're not that close.
亲热一番吧 看看究竟如何
Let's just do it and see where it goes.
好吧 你知道吗 不会有结果的
Okay, you know what? It wouldn't go anywhere.
为什么
Why not?
因为我在找一个想安稳下来
Mmm, 'cause I'm looking for a girl
认认真真谈恋爱的姑娘
who wants to settle down and be in a serious relationship.
而你不是这种人
And you're not that type.
那我是哪种人
Oh, what type am I?
你游戏人生 穿着性感
You're the fun type, who likes to dress sexy,
外出交往新朋友
and go out and meet new people.
下一晚又出门结识 其他新朋友
Then go out the next night and meet another... new people.
你觉得我乱搞吗
You think I'm promiscuous?
我只是说 这儿虽是死胡同
I'm just saying, for a house on a cul-de-sac.
但依旧人来人往
This place sees a lot of traffic.
我很受欢迎又不代表
Just because I'm popular doesn't
我不能许下长♥期♥的承诺
mean I'm incapable of a lasting commitment.
你甚至都无法对你儿子做出承诺
Look, you can't even commit to your kid.
他就过来呆了一个月
He's here for a month.
你一直把他托付给邻居 然后去购物
You keep dumping him on neighbors you can go shopping.
要不就是利用他做性诱饵
That is, when you're not using him for sex bait.
滚出去
Get out of my house.
听着
Look...
汤姆 又是我 你半小时前就该到家了
Tom, me again. You should have been home 30 minutes ago.
我知道你还很生气 我也是
I know you're still mad. I am, too.
你何不回家来 这样我们就能一块生气了
So why don't you come home and we can be mad together?
回见
See you soon.
T恤到底是哪种橙色
So what kind of orange is this shirt?
三文鱼色还是珊瑚色
Like a salmon or a coral?
原来是芝士薯条色
Oh, cheese doodle.
正是 我还得每天都穿着这玩意儿
Exactly. And I'm supposed to wear that every damn day.
拜托 也没那么糟啦
Oh, please. It's not that bad.
我以前在快餐店干活
I once worked at this fish and chips place.
必须戴上眼罩
I had to wear an eye patch
肩上放一只鹦鹉玩偶
and a stuffed parrot on my shoulder.
你想知道我们的特色餐吗
Would you like to hear our specials?
你怎么不让汤姆换个颜色
Why don't you just tell Tom to pick another color?
这不仅仅是T恤的问题了
This isn't about the shirt any more.
而是我们在一起工作的问题
This is about us working together.
每天都是一场战争 伤害夫妻感情
Every day it's a battle. It's hurting our marriage.
这样吧 我告诉我汤姆我让步
You know what? I'll just tell Tom I need to step back.
-你要辞职吗 -是啊 我们可以雇个经理什么的
- You mean, quit? - Yeah, we could hire a manager.
你觉得汤姆会怎么想
How do you think he'll feel about that?
等他出现了我就问他
Well, once he decides to stop hiding, I can ask him.
告诉你们 我受够等待了
You know what? I'm tired of waiting.
我要去找他 当面和他谈
I'm going to go down there and talk to him.
回头见
See you guys later.
看来我们得照顾孩子们了
So, I guess this means we're babysitting the kids, huh?
应该是的
Guess so.
我真是个傻瓜 你们介意帮帮我吗
I'm an idiot. Would you guys mind?
-包在我们身上 去吧 -谢谢
- We got it. Just go. - Thanks.
汤姆
Tom!
别不出声 我知道你还在这里
Come on, I know you're still here.
你知道现在几点了吗
Do you realize what time it is?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表