剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
开局真不顺利 苏珊...
on the wrong foot again. Susan...
那么再会咯 祝一切顺利
Cheerio? Bob's your uncle?
滚
Get out.
我们就不能谈谈吗
Can't we at least talk?
何必 我们每次谈话都不欢而散
Why? You know every time we do we just get angry.
我们还处在相互了解的阶段
We're still getting to know each other.
这没什么不好呀
That's good.
你知道了我有点不安全感
You've learned I'm a tad insecure.
我知道了你比较易怒
I've learned you're a wee bit touchy.
伊恩 今晚我们不可能了
Ian, you know what? This is not happening.
我要睡了
I am just going to sleep
明天上午你开车送我回去吧
and you can just drive me home in the morning.
劳驾 我在找我的儿子 您见过他吗
Excuse me. I'm looking for my son. Have you seen him?
您见过吗
Have you seen him?
打扰了 年轻人 你见过这个男孩吗
Excuse me, young man. Have you seen this boy?
安德鲁 上帝啊 谢天谢地
Andrew. Oh, my God. Thank God.
-你在这干嘛 -找你啊
- What are you doing here? - Looking for you.
你脸上的淤青是怎么回事
How did you get that bruise?
-不关你的事 -安德鲁 求你了
- It's none of your business. - Andrew, please.
你不是应该在家照顾新老公吗
Shouldn't you be taking care of your new husband?
-你怎么知道... -报纸上都写着
- How did you find out...? - I read it in the paper.
你知道 我睡在报纸上
You know. The one I sleep under.
你完全有理由生我的气
You have every right to be angry.
可你知道我内心有多么难过...
But if you knew how sorry I am...
如果你来这是为了求我原谅
If you came sucking after forgiveness,
那你找错地方了
you came to the wrong place.
我们就不能谈谈吗
Can't we just talk about this?
看在上帝的份儿上 我是你母亲
I'm your mother, for God's sakes.
你是我儿子
You're my son.
不 7个月前
No, you dumped your son
你把你儿子抛弃在加油站
at a gas station seven months ago.
我已经不是你的儿子了
I'm somebody else now.
安德鲁
Andrew.
安德鲁
Andrew!
安德鲁 求你了
Andrew, please!
安德鲁
Andrew!
你的坐骑怎么啦
What happened to your ride?
那家伙袭我的胸
The guy grabbed my boob,
我拿他的烟筒揍了他一顿 逃出来了
so I hit him with his bong and I got out.
我为刚才的失态感到后悔
Look, I'm sorry I freaked out there before.
只是你扯的那堆关于自杀的废话
It's just when you made that crack about suicide,
戳到了我的软肋
it just kinda hit home.
天哪 诺拉 你真想过要自杀...
Oh, my God, Nora. Did you actually...?
抱歉 我不知道
Well, I'm very sorry. I had no idea.
可你的生活已经变好了 对吧
But your life is better now, right?
你有个漂亮的女儿
You have a beautiful daughter.
你在煎饼店的工作也很有意思
And you have that fun job at the Pancake House.
是啊 我的生活是变好了
Oh, yeah, my life's better.
但和你的不一样
But it's not your life.
你的生活完美无缺
Your life's perfect.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你用烟筒打人之前是不是先吸了一口
Did you smoke that bong before you beat the guy with it?
你什么都有了
It's just, you have it all.
孩子可人 事业美满
You have the kids. You have the career.
还有个好丈夫 你是个超级妈眯
You have the husband. You're Supermom.
你以为这样的生活很容易吗
And you think that's easy?
是啊 我生活美满 我的确很幸运
OK, I have a good life. Yes. Yes, I am very lucky.
可是我一天工作12小时 等我回家的时
But I work 12 hours a day, and then I come home
迎接我的是一大群孩子
to what seems like 33 children
和他们无所事事的父亲
and a husband who refuses to get a job.
相信我 每个超级妈眯都愿意
Believe me, there is not a supermom out there
倾尽所有去换取一点读书时间
who wouldn't trade in her cape for a chance to read a book
享受文质彬彬的性感绅士
and get a massage by a man
所提供的美妙按♥摩♥
who has the decency to leave when it's over.
抱歉 我提起了你的伤心事
OK. Sorry I brought it up.
我不该那么说汤姆
I'm sorry I said that about Tom.
他已经尽全力找工作了
He's doing his best to find a job.
要是他不那么讨厌广♥告♥业
Maybe he'd try a little harder
他或许会更努力一点
if he didn't hate advertising so much.
他才不讨厌广♥告♥
He doesn't hate advertising.
上周他去接凯拉之前
Last week, when he came to pick up Kayla
刚刚参加完一场糟糕的面试
and he'd just come from some crappy interview,
他说他恨广♥告♥ 恨到了骨子里
he said that he'd hated the ad game for, like, freakin' ever,
巴不得搞砸全部面试
and would like to bag the whole thing.
他这么跟你说的
He said that to you?
-他从没告诉过我 -估计是因为害怕你
- He's never told me that. - He's probably afraid to.
他为什么害怕我
Why would he be afraid?
因为你是那种
Because you're the kind of woman who,
当别人想自杀时
when someone says they wanna kill themselves,
在边上说 "去死吧"的女人
you say, "Go ahead."
-你真的不想进来吗 -不想
- Sure you don't wanna come in? - No, I'm good.
你真该进来看看
You really should see what I'm doing.
下次你就能自己修了
You know, for next time.
这里是止动闸的开关
OK, here's the tripped switch.
首先将它移到"关" 让它复位
So, first you move it to "off' to reset,
然后按一下"开"就好了
then you press it to "on."
-就这样 -是啊
- That's it? - Yeah.
你没必要大老远跑过来
You didn't have to come all the way over here.
直接告诉我就好了
You could've just explained it to me.
是啊 我也觉得
Yeah, I guess I could have.
你们好
Well, hello there.
你好 伊迪
Edie, hi.
抱歉 他刚才在帮我修理电路
Oh, sorry. Uh, he was helping me get the lights back on.
我的电路超载了
I... I overloaded my circuits.
看出来了
I can see that.
她在做一些大型科学项目
So she's doing some big science project
居然还要我来解释电路工作原理
and she needed me to explain how electricity works.
这就叫讽刺
I think that's called irony.
朱莉 你妈妈去哪了
Julie, where's your mom?
她在旅游 有什么事吗
She's on a trip. Do you need something?
在那个我还能忍♥受她的年代
Yeah. Back when I could stand her
我借了她一个Cd机
I loaned her my CD player.
现在我想要回来
I need it.
-她拿去医院给麦克听了 -上帝啊
- She took it to the hospital. For Mike. - Oh, God.
如此体贴病人的做法真让人感动
This Florence Nightingale act is really chapping my ass.
科学家 帮我做个实验
Hey, science guy, I have an experiment for you.
回家去 往两盎司杜松子酒里兑些苦艾酒
Go home, mix two ounces of gin, a splash of vermouth
看看是否能帮我缓解心中的怒火
and see if it improves my mood when I drink it.
朱莉 亲爱的 你真是个好姑娘
Julie, sweetie, you're a good girl.
帮我个忙吧 离我外甥远点
Do yourself a favor. Stay away from my nephew.
相信我 我对夸夸奇谈
Oh, oh! Trust me, I have no interest
满身肌肉的不良少年毫无兴趣
in swaggering, muscle-bound juvenile delinquents.
亲爱的 每个好女孩
Honey, that's what every good girl says
在变成坏女孩之前都是这么说的
just before she becomes a bad girl.
相信我 我了解这点
Trust me. I know.
和以前一样 对吧
Just like old times, huh?
只是现在完事之后我不用帮你校对
Except now when we‘ve done I don't have to proofread
《伊坦·弗洛美》的论文了
your essay on Ethan Frome.
我也不用从窗户跳出去
And I don't have to jump out of a window.
事过境迁真好
That's a nice change.
我们点一瓶百香果香甜酒如何
Hey, how about I order up a bottle of D.O.M?
我真喜欢有钱的你
I like rich John.
您好
Hello?
你好
Oh, hi.
没做什么
Nothing. You know,
只叫了些客房♥服务 再看看电影
just room service and a movie.
什么
What?
真的吗 你开玩笑的吧
Really? You're kidding?
没有 我激动的要死
No, I'm thrilled.
我在424号♥房♥
It's room 424.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表