剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》 前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives:
刚刚报导了一则流浪少年的新闻
A reporter did a story on homeless teens.
我儿子就在其中
My son was one of them.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
奥森找到了安德鲁
Orson found Andrew.
我是否为了钱 做了不光彩的事
Have I done stuff for money that I'm not proud of?
当然
Yeah, sure.
浪子回到家中
And the prodigal son returned.
麦克陷入了昏迷
Mike fell into a coma.
还有更浪漫的吗
What could be more romantic?
我想是有的
I can think of something.
苏珊陷入了另一个男人的怀抱
And Susan fell into the arms of another man...
但为时过早
... a bit too soon.
麦克·德尔非诺从昏迷中苏醒的消息
The day Mike Delfino woke from his coma,
由伊迪·布利特率先见证
Edie Britt was the first to know.
一旦她确定他有所反应之后...
Once she was sure he was responsive...
麦克
Mike?
伊迪决定要将这个好消息与他人分享
... Edie decided to share the good news with others.
红色警报 红色警报
Code red! Code red!
我朋友从昏迷中苏醒了
My friend just woke up from his coma.
消息就这么传开了
And that is how word began to spread.
当麦克的内科医生克莱格正忙着照顾病人时
Mike's physician, Dr. Craig, was busy with a patient
得知了该消息
when he first heard the news.
不久他便告诉了正忙着
Not long after, he called his Aunt Ida,
织毛衣的艾达姨妈
who was busy knitting a sweater.
她告诉了正忙着浇草坪的勒奈特·斯加沃
She told Lynette Scavo, who was busy watering her lawn.
她告诉了正忙着
And she told her husband Tom,
玩电脑游戏的丈夫汤姆
who was busy playing a computer game.
他又发电邮告诉了正忙着
He then e-mailed his friend Carlos,
和离婚律师制定策略的卡洛斯
who was busy plotting strategy with his divorce lawyer.
卡洛斯打电♥话♥告诉了正忙着同一件事
And Carlos called his soon-to-be-ex-wife, Gabrielle,
即将与他离婚的妻子 加布丽尔
who was busy doing the same with hers.
是的 麦克奇迹般苏醒的消息
Yes, word of Mike's miraculous recovery
很快传遍了紫藤郡
spread quickly throughout Wisteria Lane
震惊了每一位忙碌中的人们
and stopped cold everyone's busy, busy life.
仅有一人例外
Everyone, that is,
那就是苏珊·梅尔
except for Susan Mayer,
她正忙着做一件
who was busy doing something
即将让她后悔莫及的事情
she would soon wish she hadn't.
仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为
更多美剧 请登陆 www.YYeTs.com
爱德华·西伯利是美景镇敬爱的始建者
Edward Sibley was the beloved founder of the town of Fairview.
在那之前 他是位远近闻名的走私犯
Prior to that, he was best known as a bootlegger...
好色之徒和盗马贼
... a womanizer and a horse thief.
当然 没人会记得爱德华那些不堪的过往
Of course, no one remembers those parts of Edward's past.
他的幸运之处在于 历史能够被改写
Luckily for him, history is designed to be rewritten.
对于这一点 没人比布里·霍吉更清楚
And no one knew this better than Bree Hodge.
你打算对大家撒谎吗
So, you're just gonna lie to people?
不是撒谎 只是虚构一个优雅的说辞
I'm not talking about a lie, just a polite fiction
向大家解释你去了哪里
to explain to everybody where you've been.
我们总不能告诉他们你住在
We can't tell them you've been living on
贫民窟的一个纸箱里吧
skid row sleeping in a cardboard box.
我为什么非要参加这个历史展览会
So why do I have to go to this history fair anyway?
那只是个愚蠢的学校竞赛
It's just some dumb school contest.
丹妮尔不可能赢的
We all know Danielle's not gonna win.
她什么比赛都没赢过
She never wins anything.
你不觉得用盘子吃饭很别扭吗
Is it weird eating off plates?
直接从垃圾桶里捡东西吃
'Cause if you were more comfortable you could just
会更舒服吧
eat straight out of the garbage.
这是家里的大事 我们要一起参与
This is a family event and we're all gonna enjoy it together.
丹妮尔别再逞口舌之快了
So Danielle stop sniping and start
赶紧为你哥哥想个托辞
thinking of an alibi for your brother.
我们就说他加入了一个邪教
I know, we could say he joined a cult
我们得把他带回来洗♥脑♥
and we had to kidnap and deprogram him.
这可真能让我们家免受尴尬之苦
Well, that would spare the family some embarrassment.
再加入点杀戮的桥段多好
Why not throw in a killing spree, too?
我有个想法 我们就说他参加了戏剧夏令营
Well, here's a thought. We say he was at drama camp.
不仅体现了安德鲁对表演艺术的喜爱
It reflects Andrew's interest in the performing arts,
也可以当做一个私下的笑话
while giving us a private joke
以衬托他离家出走的戏剧性
to savor about the drama of his estrangement.
没错 他的一生充满了戏剧性
Uh, yeah, he is always like that.
我们为什么不能说实话呢
Uh, guys, why can't we just tell the truth?
我做了出格的事情 你把我轰出家门
I got out of line, you kicked me out,
我住在大街上 然后又回到家里
I lived on the street, I came back home.
我们得给这个戏剧夏令营起个名字
We'll need a name for this drama camp.
大伙 出♥售♥领带啦
We got ties here, people.
设计师作品 1美元两条
Designer ties, two for a dollar.
你喜欢这对哑铃吗
Do you like those barbells?
出个价吧 给你算便宜一点
Make me an offer. I'm feeling generous.
我期待的顾客终于来了
Here's the customer I've been waiting for.
卡洛斯 看来你收到我的传♥单♥了
Carlos, I see you got my flier.
你在办一场以男装和体育器材
You're having a garage sale featuring menswear
为主题的旧货甩卖♥♥
and sporting equipment.
我缺钱花
I need cash.
你总不能指望我卖♥♥自己的东西吧
And you don't expect me to sell my stuff, do you?
那是我上好的袖钉
Those are my good cuff links.
那是我的CD
Those are my CDs.
天呐 这是我的婴儿毯
Oh, my God. This is my baby blanket.
是我妈妈亲手织的
My mama knitted this.
卖♥♥了它我也很心疼
And it pains me to sell it.
只是我的律师告诉了我
It's just that my lawyer told me
你提供的那点配偶赡养费
what you're offering for spousal support
实在不够我过活
and I can't get by on that.
我已经尽力了 有几项条款还在制定当中
I am doing the best I can. I've got a few deals in the pipeline.
但我的收入已大不如从前了
But I'm not making as much as I used to.
那我就该受牵连吗
So I should be punished?
各位顾客请注意 接下来的20分钟里
Attention, shoppers! For the next 20 minutes,
购买♥♥任何商品均赠高尔夫球杆
free golf club with every purchase.
加布 我一直在跟你讲道理
Gabby, I'm trying to be civil.
但是如果你再不住手的话
But if you don't knock it off right now,
别怪我对你不客气[原意为手套打折出♥售♥]
the gloves are coming off.
亲爱的 手套不仅打折 还打三折呢
Honey, the gloves aren't just off, they're 70% off.
快来买♥♥羊绒手套
Get your cashmere gloves!
帕克 你的棒球服呢
Hey, Parker. Where's your uniform?
不到1个小时你就要比赛了
You got your game in an hour.
我弃权了
No, I don't. I quit.
-什么 -我讨厌棒球
- What? - I hate baseball.
爸爸说我可以不用再打了
Daddy said I don't have to play it anymore.
爸爸应该先跟妈妈商量一下
Daddy should have checked with Mommy,
这样妈妈就能告诉他
so she could have a chance to tell him
他错在哪里
why he's wrong.
你不能弃权
Hey, you're playing.
但是妈妈 我打得很烂 所有人都这么说
But, Mom, I suck. Everybody says so.
他们把我安排在一个无关紧要的位置
They made up a fake position for me.
谁说无关紧要
It is not fake.
如果没有替补极右外野手
There is not a team that could get along
一支队伍怎么能打好比赛
without their backup far right fielder.
好啦 咱们练习去
OK, come on. Let's go practice.
好吧 咱们再试一次 慢慢来
All right, let's try it again. Nice and easy.
看准球 挥动球杆 准备好了吗
Watch the ball, hit the bat. You ready?
你能行 来啦
You can do it. Here we go.
帕克 我一直跟你说
OK, Parker, I keep telling you,
你要把眼睛睁开
you gotta keep your eyes open.
闭着眼睛怎么能击中呢
How are you gonna hit the ball when you're doing this?
你扔得太快了 慢一点
You threw it too fast. Throw slower.
再慢一点就变成打保龄球了
If I threw any slower, we would be bowling.
你们在干什么
Hey. Hey, what you guys doing?
反正不是在弃权
I'll tell you what we're not doing, quitting.
-儿子 你改变主意了吗 -没有
- Hey, buddy. Did you change your mind? - No.
勒奈特 我告诉他可以不用再打了
Lynette, I told him that he didn't have to play anymore.
他还有5场比赛
He's got five more games.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表