剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》 前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives
新来的邻居
The new neighbor...
-他很帅 -是个单身汉
- He's cute. - He's a bachelor.
成为了英雄
... became a hero...
一场危机 撮合了朱莉和奥斯丁
... in a crisis that brought Julie and Austin together,
而卡洛斯和加布 却分道扬镳
while Carlos and Gabby broke apart.
我事业辉煌 前途光明
I had a career and a future,
为了你我放弃了一切
but I gave it all up for you.
可我得到了什么
And what did I get in return?
警方攒起手中零散的证据
The police assembled their pieces of evidence.
她手上写着你的电♥话♥号♥码
Your number was written on her hand.
我帮不上什么忙
I can't help you.
失忆了 那省事了
No memory, huh? That's convenient.
凯伦·麦克卢斯基总是乐于助人
Karen McCluskey had always believed in helping others,
无论别人是否需要她的帮助
whether they wanted her help or not.
这是怎么回事
What's all this?
你是不是总是抽不开身
You know how you never got around
去粉刷你的车♥库♥门 我帮你刷了
to painting your garage door? Well, it's done.
希望你喜欢蓝色
Hope you like blue.
巴克斯塔 你找到了他
Baxter. You found him.
是的 我还顺便把他阉了
Yeah, and I got him neutered, too.
我想你不希望有更多的流浪猫在这里晃悠
I figured you wouldn't want any more strays around here.
-凯伦 -你好 阿尔伯塔
- Karen. - Hi, Alberta.
我帮你拿了下来
I took these down for you since,
圣诞节都已经过去半年了
you know, Christmas was six months ago.
是的 麦克卢斯基太太的援助之手
Yes, Mrs. McCluskey's helping hand
是紫藤郡众所周知的
was known throughout Wisteria Lane.
但这一天却有点出乎意料
But on this day it was about to get slapped.
你在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
伊迪 你吓到我了
Jeez, Edie, you scared me.
你在这做什么
What're you doing here?
在整理麦克的房♥子
Getting Mike's house ready.
他明天就出院回来了
He comes back from the hospital tomorrow.
你什么时候有了他车♥库♥的钥匙
Since when do you have a key to his garage?
他给我的 以防万一
He gave me one, in case of an emergency.
不要对我说谎 傻瓜
Don't lie to me, prune.
好的 我在他门垫下找到的
Fine. I found it under his mat.
我又没做什么坏事
I'm not doing anything wrong.
我每周来一次
I come over once a week
启动他的割草机 防止引擎生锈
and start his mower so the engine doesn't get rusty.
顺便也用来割你的草坪
And do you mow your lawn with it, too?
有什么关系 我是在帮他的忙
What's the big deal? I'm doing him a favor.
他可不需要你的帮忙
Well, he doesn't need any favors from you.
我要一间间地查看麦克的房♥子
I'm gonna go through Mike's house room by room,
哪怕发现丢失了一个回形针
and if I find one paper clip missing,
我也会报♥警♥的
I'm calling the cops.
你说到遗失东西 那就可笑了
Funny you should talk about stuff that's missing.
我找到了你丢弃的麦克和苏珊的照片
I found those pictures of Mike and Susan you threw out.
-照片 -不要在我面前作秀了
- Pictures? - Oh, don't act for me.
我知道麦克的记忆出了问题
I know Mike's been having troubles with his memory.
我猜 你是不想让他记起
My guess, you don't want him to remember
他对前女友爱得如何疯狂
how crazy he was about his old girlfriend.
我才不用弄虚作假地去骗男人
I don't need to resort to deception to land a man.
伊迪 我把那些照片保存下来了
Oh, Edie? I saved the pictures.
只要我乐意 我可以随时拿给麦克看
And I can show them to Mike any time I like.
是的 凯伦·麦克卢斯基总是乐于助人
Yes, Karen McCluskey believed in helping others.
你想怎么样
Where are you going with this?
因为她认为这样
Which she felt gave her the right...
也给自己行了方便
... to help herself.
记得要礼貌点 微笑
Remember to be polite. Smile.
每年 作为他们筹款活动的一部分
Each year, as part of their fundraising drive,
美景镇探险童子军协会
the Fairview Adventure Scouts
会奖励一辆闪亮的新自行车
would award a shiny new bike
给那个卖♥♥出最多杂♥志♥订阅的人
to whoever sold the most magazine subscriptions.
每个童子都会带着自信出发
And each Scout would set out,
因为她们都志在必得
utterly convinced the prize would be hers.
这就是年轻的美妙之处
That's the beauty of youth.
小女孩们相信万事皆可能
Little girls believe anything is possible.
直到她们长大并经历了离婚
That is, until they grow up and get divorced.
你好
Hi.
如果我告诉你在帮助孩童的同时
What if I told you there is a way you could help children
能以较低的价格
while also reading your favorite magazines
阅读你最喜欢的杂♥志♥
at a reduced price?
你想不想再多了解一点
Would you like to hear more?
可以 说来听听
Sure. Knock yourself out.
明智的选择
Wise choice.
我们为主妇们提供的杂♥志♥有《红皮书》 《魅力》
For the lady of the house we offer Redbook, Glamour,
《时你》
Vog-you.
我想你是说《时尚》吧 亲爱的
I think you mean Vogue, sweetie.
你确定
You sure?
当然 我曾是它的封♥面♥女♥郎♥
I should know. I was on the cover.
不是吧
No way.
就是
Uh, way.
瞧这张 我穿的大衣
See the coat I'm wearing in this shot?
那是纯豹猫皮的
That's genuine ocelot fur.
不过摄影师 才是真正的野兽
Although the photographer was the real animal,
如果你能听懂的话
if you know what I'm saying.
但还是希望你听不懂的好
Which I hope you don't.
永远都不要去嗑药 好吗
And don't ever do drugs, OK?
当模特肯定很赞
Being a model must be so amazing.
你为什么不做了
Why did you stop?
我与人相爱 然后结婚了
Well, I fell in love, got married
接着就搬到郊区来了
and moved to the suburbs
为了像童话故事般 有个幸福的结局
for the whole fairy tale, happy ending thing.
一切都糟透了
That was a crock.
你要回去再做模特吗
So, you going back to modeling?
不 不 不
No. No, no, no, no, no.
为什么不呢 你还能做什么
Why not? What else are you gonna do?
你要重新做模特 这太突然了
You're going back to modeling? This is so sudden.
我们不要想太多 我只是飞到纽约
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. I'm gonna fly to New York,
会会我的前经纪人 然后重新开始
meet with my old agent, and take it from there.
高兴点 大伙们
Come on, you guys.
很激动人心 为了我高兴点
This is exciting. Be happy for me.
我们为你感到高兴
Oh, we are.
我们只是会很想你的
We're just gonna miss you, that's all.
现在我的离婚案已经结束了
Now that my divorce is final,
早晨醒来 我需要生活的方向
I need a reason to wake up in the morning.
我不能再用购物来填补生活的空隙
I have this hole in my life that can't be filled by shopping.
没错 我是这么说的
That's right. I said it.
天啊 勒奈特
Oh, my gosh, Lynette.
我去叫孩子们 他们想死你了
I'll get the kids. They're dying to see you.
好的
OK.
天啊 你们没必要这么做
Oh, my gosh. You didn't have to do this!
-好啊 -你看起来不错
- Hi. - You look great.
显然肩部中一枪 为难不了你
Apparently taking a.38 slug to the shoulder agrees with you.
是啊 听着 关于这个
Yeah. Um, listen, about that,
孩子们还不知道真♥相♥
the kids don't know what happened.
他们不知道
They don't?
他们还太小接受不了
They're a little young to deal with
他们妈妈被枪击的事实
their mother getting shot.
我只告诉他们 凯拉和她奶奶呆在一起
All I told them Kayla is staying with her grandmother
还编造了一个我受伤的故事
and I made up a story about how I got hurt.
-妈妈 -你们来了
- Hey, Mom! - Here they are.
你好啊 在这边
Hello. Oh, this side.
我真不敢相信你跟一个流浪汉打起来了
I can't believe you got in a fight with a hobo.
你们瞧 人被麻醉后 就会这么表现
Yeah. Let's see how well you do on a morphine drip.
妈妈 进来
Mommy, come inside.
我们帮麦克卢斯基太太做了你最爱的午饭
We helped Mrs. McCluskey make your favorite lunch.
太好了 你去前面开路 我随后就来
Fantastic. Lead the way. I'm coming in.
快点 我饿死了
Hurry up. I'm hungry.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表