剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
在伊迪步行回家的路上
As Edie walked home,
她的无爱生活在脑中徘徊不去
all she could think of was her non-existent love life...
传给我 卡洛斯
Pass it to me, Carlos!
还有她想要重返情场的急切心情
... and how much she wanted back in the game.
就在此时 她看到了一个
It was just then she saw someone
想勾搭的人
she might like to play with.
看见没 伊迪 这孩子打得很不错吧
Did you see that, Edie? The kid's looking good, huh?
-很不错 -我们还能再来一次吗
- Mm, looking real good. - Can we play another game?
不行 该吃午饭了 快去洗洗手
No, it's lunch time. You go wash up.
-再见 卡洛斯 -回见
- Bye, Carlos. - Bye.
你跟崔沃斯处得真好
You have been so great with Travers.
今晚我请你吃牛排吧
Let me take you out for steak tonight.
你不用报答我啊
You don't have to pay me back.
我比他玩得还尽兴呢
I'm having more fun than he is.
那就再安排你们玩一次吧
Well then, we'll just have to arrange for another play date.
随时奉陪
Any time.
-看谁回来了 -咱们再来一次 好吗
- Look who's back. - Yes, let's try this again, shall we?
-我很抱歉 -别提啦
- I am so sorry about... - Please! Not another word.
穿雪纺绸来吃烧烤 完全自找麻烦啊
Chiffon at a barbecue? I was asking to be immolated.
-喝点酒吗 母亲 -当然要来点
- Drink with dinner, Mother? - Oh, God, yes.
别坐那张椅子 那个不稳
Not that chair. That's the wobbler.
我正存钱买♥♥新的呢 坐这吧
I'm saving up for a new set. Sit here.
伊恩说你还有个女儿
Ian tells us you have a young daughter.
她不一起吃吗
Won't she be joining us?
朱莉吗 不 她这个周末在她爸那过
Julie? No, she's at her father's this weekend.
有什么问题吗
Is something wrong?
只是伊恩告诉我们
Well, it's just that Ian told us that
说你丈夫已过世多年
your husband had been gone for years.
我们以为你是寡妇呢
We assumed you were a widow.
可惜 卡尔还活蹦乱跳呢 真可惜
No, Karl's alive and kicking...sadly.
这么说你是失婚女啊
So you're a divorcee?
为什么离婚 他打你吗
What happened? Did he beat you?
不 当然不是
No. Of course not.
她有充分的理由 母亲
She had ample grounds, Mother.
卡尔是个不知廉耻的花♥花♥公♥子♥
Karl was a shameless womanizer.
-只是搞外遇啊 -只是外遇
- So it was just adultery? - Just adultery?
在我看来 男人天性软弱
To my way of thinking, men are, by nature, weak.
格拉汉姆肯定会支持我这观点
I think Graham will back me up on that.
至于吗 达莉雅
Really, Dahlia.
要是想婚姻长久 那你丈夫偶有迷失时
If you want your marriage to last, when your husband strays,
你让他忏悔 然后继续生活
you extract some suitable penance and get on with it.
惩罚罪恶 但仍爱罪人
Punish the sin, but love the sinner.
跟卡尔更像是
Yeah, well, with Karl I was more,
"甩了混♥蛋♥ 抓住财产"
"Divorce the ass and seize the assets."
所以你最好小心点
So you better watch out.
背叛会激发我的报复心
Betrayal makes me vengeful.
防患于未然
Well, that's good to know.
当然的
Yes, it certainly is.
显然 阁楼的热水器爆了
Apparently, the water heater in the attic had burst.
什么都毁了 我的衣服 鞋子 裙子
Everything is ruined. My clothes, my shoes, dresses.
-你为什么在笑 -我们视角不同
- Why are you smiling? - We have different perspectives.
你看到的是被毁的衣服
You see ruined clothes and
而我看到一个能借机敲诈男友的女人
I see a woman who could certainly use a rich boyfriend.
你永远不会成为我的男友
You will never be my boyfriend.
加布 你明明已经为我痴狂
Gaby, how much longer are you going to pretend
你还要伪装多久
you're not crazy about me?
不用太久 这是我们最后一次约会
Not much longer. This is our last date.
貌似你上次就说是最后一次了
Didn't you say it was our last date on our last date?
-这次是认真的 -帮帮忙 下次再认真
- I mean it this time. - Do me a favor. Mean it next time.
我要在扶轮社接受授奖
I'm getting an award at the Rotary Club.
-没劲 -拜托
- Boring. - Come on.
我希望我的女伴是那最美的女人
I want my date to be the most beautiful woman in the room.
这是恭维我吗
Is that supposed to flatter me?
你是没见过扶轮社那些女人
Only if you've never seen the women of the Rotary Club.
闭嘴 给我找件线衫
Shut up and get me a sweater.
没看见我快冻死了吗
Have you even noticed how cold I am?
何止看见 我今晚大饱眼福了
Noticed? It's made my whole evening.
线衫 马上的
Sweater! Now!
穿件羊绒衫如何
How about a nice cashmere cardigan?
-天哪 -怎么了
- Oh, my God! - What?
看看这个
Look at this!
有拉克鲁瓦 恩加罗还有高堤耶
There's Lacroix,and Ungaro and Vintage Gaultier.
我对时尚没什么研究
I don't know much about fashion.
她们会听见的
Shh! They can hear you.
上帝啊 这后面还有一排
Oh, my God! There's another rack back here!
这全是你前妻的吗
Is this all your ex-wife's stuff?
是的 她新房♥子弄好之前先放这
Yeah. She's storing it here until her new house is ready.
天呐 她跟我穿一个号♥
Oh, my God! She wears my size.
太神奇了 没人跟我穿一个号♥的
It's amazing. Nobody wears my size.
看来我有此癖好
Well, I guess I have a type.
那话本来会让我毛骨悚然
Normally that would creep me out,
但要是我可以借这条独一无二的安达利
except it means that I can borrow
去参加颁奖礼就没关系了
this one-of-a-kind Andare for our date.
等等 高跟鞋女郎 这可是我前妻的
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Heel, girl. This belongs to my ex.
-那又怎样 -她不希望我
- So? - So I don't think she'd appreciate me
把她的衣服借给新女友穿的
loaning her clothes to my girlfriend.
首先 我不是你的女朋友
OK. A, I'm not your girlfriend.
其次 你不说她怎么会知道
And B, she's not going to find out unless you tell her.
拜托啦 这么漂亮的裙子是要穿给人看的
Come on! A dress this gorgeous is meant to be seen.
它在衣橱每挂一天 就有一个天使折翼
Every day it hangs in a closet an angel loses its wings.
很有意思 不过还是不行
That's very cute. But the answer's still no.
我们走吧
Come on. Let's go.
加布
Gaby.
我只想和它道别
I just wanted a moment to say goodbye.
下一幕 男的醒了 那个女孩
So in the next scene, the guy wakes up and the girl...
茱莉亚·罗伯茨还是桑德拉·布洛克
Julia Roberts, Sandra Bullock, one of those,
站在那 端着一盘煎饼
is standing there holding a tray of pancakes.
-然后呢 -跟你说我不记得了啊
- What happens then? - I keep telling you I don't remember.
有什么关系呢 反正只是一部电影而已
What's the difference? It's just a stupid movie I saw.
但每次想起来的时候 都会觉得伤心难过
Yet every time you remember it, you feel sad or upset.
我觉得看电影时 或之后发生了什么
I think something happened at that movie or just afterwards.
你和谁一起看的
Who did you see it with?
肯定是和姑娘看的
Well, it's obviously some chick flick.
那就可能是苏珊
So probably Susan.
干嘛不去问她呢
Why not ask her about it?
没准她能告诉你发生了什么
Maybe she can tell you what happened.
不 我不想去打扰她
No. No, I don't want to bother her.
她刚订婚
She just got engaged.
麦克 治疗不仅要帮你恢复记忆
Mike, this therapy isn't just about recovering your memories.
而且要让你得到解脱
It's about you getting closure.
除非知道这些情感是什么
The emotions you feel won't be resolved
否则永远无法抛开
until you know what they're about.
我不知道
I don't know.
拜托 跟苏珊谈谈吧 有什么大不了啊
Come on, talk to Susan. What could it hurt?
太棒了 我最爱模型飞机
That's awesome. I love model airplanes.
-那你会帮我一起组装吗 -好啊
- So you will help me put it together? - Sure.
那放学后见
I'll see you after school.
-你能七点过来吗 -为什么这么晚
- Can you come at seven instead? - Why so late?
妈妈说不做完作业不许玩 回见
Mom says I can't play until I finish my homework. Bye.
他来了 我可以不睡觉看电视了吧
He's coming. So can I stay up and watch my show now?
想看到多晚都可以 英雄
You can stay up as late as you want, champ.
明天 你要早点上♥床♥睡
Tomorrow, you are going to have an early night.
你♥爸♥爸在上面都呆了20分钟了
Your father's been up there 20 minutes.
你确定他没事吗
Are you sure he's OK?
他没事 他吃完饭经常要躺一会
He's fine. He always lies down after dinner.
他说有助于消化 放松点 一切都很顺利
He says it helps his digestion. Relax. It's going very well.
我害你妈身上着火了
I set your mother on fire.
之后不是表现良好嘛
And you've been charming ever since.
相信我 等她将来回首今晚
Trust me, when she looks back on tonight
早不记得着火的事了
she won't even remember the fire.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表