剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》 前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives
在伊恩的妻子 简昏迷期间
While Ian's wife Jane was in a coma...
咱们达成一致了吗
Do we have a deal?
苏珊得到了最后通牒
Susan got an ultimatum.
我与前任走动多 他不太高兴
He's not crazy about me spending time with my ex.
-麦克的救星 -我欠你个情
- Mike's new hero... - I owe you one.
那群混♥蛋♥打完你之后
After those mutts knocked you around,
你的救星给了他们钱
your boy paid them off.
有着诡秘的计谋
... had a secret agenda.
加布丽尔
Gabrielle.
加布丽尔终于找出了
Gabrielle learned the identity...
我现在很富有 能满足你一切
I'm rich. I can give you anything you want.
神秘的追随者
of her secret admirer.
快快道来
Tell me everything.
奥森的妈妈曝出了家里的秘密
And Orson's mother shared some family secrets
布里没多久也发现了
that Bree would later discover.
奥森·霍吉此生最擅长的就是治牙
If there was one thing Orson Hodge understood, it was teeth.
为了看牙 人们在烧烤聚会时找他
That's why people stopped him at barbecues...
在鸡尾酒会上也如此
during cocktail parties,
有时在男厕所也有人找他
and in the occasional men's room.
没错 一提到看牙
Yes, when it came to teeth,
人们都觉得奥森医生无所不知
people expected Dr. Hodge to have all the answers.
但对奥森来说 他并非总是无所不知
Sadly for Orson, this was not always the case.
有点奇怪
Well, it does look a little fishy.
什么奇怪啊 这不明摆的吗
Fishy? It couldn't be more obvious.
是阿尔玛杀了莫妮可 所以她才失踪
Alma killed Monique. That's why she disappeared.
她故意把牙都拔了 嫁祸给她老公
She pulled the teeth so people would suspect her husband.
她为何还留着这些牙
Why would she keep them?
她可能准备偷溜进我们家 栽赃嫁祸
She would probably sneak in and plant them in our house.
咱们帮她省事儿了 对吧 这是一整套牙吗
Well, we've saved her the trouble, haven't we? Is it a full set?
奥森 别放鸭绒被上
Orson, not on the duvet.
-不会弄脏的 -我不管
- Oh! They won't stain. - I don't care.
我才不会睡在这张
I am not sleeping in a bed that
放着你旧情人牙齿的床上
had your dead mistress's teeth in it.
-直接交给警♥察♥吧 -然后呢
- Let's just take them to the police. - And say what?
我们无法证明是从阿尔玛那里取来的
We can't prove these came from Alma's.
她才不会承认见过这些牙
She'll deny ever having seen them.
别忘了 我才是被怀疑的那个
Don't forget, I'm the one they suspect.
我们不能坐以待毙
We have to do something.
行 但是我们先把牙放回她家
I agree, but not until we put these back in her house.
然后再报♥警♥
And then we'll call the police.
相信我 她逃不出法网
Trust me. She'll never get away with it.
喂 你又淘气了 是不是
Hello. You've been very naughty, haven't you?
奥森 是你吗
Orson? Is that you?
我知道你和阿尔玛打的什么主意 快收手吧
I know what you and Alma are up to, and it's gonna stop.
没错 奥森是牙科专家
Yes, Orson was an expert on teeth.
我不明白你说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我知道你明白
Oh, I think you do.
谁敢拿牙的事儿唬弄他
That's how he could tell
他一眼就看透
when people were lying through them.
世事瞬息万变
It can happen so quickly.
一瞬间 歹徒便把子弹
In the moment it takes a gunman's bullet
射进了受害人的腿
to enter his victim's leg.
一瞬间 妻子便得知
In the time it takes to tell a wife
丈夫再也无法回家共进晚餐
her husband won't be home for dinner.
一瞬间 准爸爸第一次
In the instant it takes a father
抱起新出生的儿子
to meet his son for the very first time.
是的 众所周知 在心跳的瞬间 生命瞬息万变
Yes, life as we know it can change in a heartbeat.
-简还在发烧吗 -是
- Jane's still running a fever? - Yes.
而且所有试用的药物
And she hasn't responded
对她都无效
to any of the meds that we've tried.
你说我们要不要给她老公打电♥话♥
You think we should call her husband?
先别打扰他
Not just yet.
再试试万古霉素 以前对她有效
Let's try vancomycin. It worked for her before.
我不想让伊恩担心
I don't want Ian to worry.
这是给你新请的律师 阿伦·马可斯
This is your new lawyer, Alan Marcus.
阿伦 这位就是麦克·德尔非诺
Alan, this is Mike Delfino.
很抱歉现在才接你的案子
Hey. Sorry I couldn't start on your case sooner.
之前在忙一桩持枪抢劫案
I was wrapping up an armed robbery trial.
很高兴终于能跟你见面
It's nice to finally meet you.
你就是伊恩吧
And you must be Ian.
你能来帮我 我真是太感激了
I can't thank you enough for helping me out here.
我和苏珊都很乐意帮忙
Susan and I are happy to be of assistance.
-现在开始吧 -好的
- So should we get started? - Sure.
我已经看过所有不利于你的证据
So I've had a chance to review all the evidence against you,
我已经有策略
and I've got a strategy
让这宗案子免于上堂
to ensure your case never goes to trial.
他是不是很棒 快说说你的策略
Don't you love this guy? What's the strategy?
乖乖认罪吗 这算哪门子好办法
Pleading guilty? What kind of strategy is that?
-只是承认过失杀人 -那可是10年徒刑啊
- He'd be pleading to manslaughter. - It's ten years in prison.
如果上堂审理 麦克会冒着被判终身监禁的风险
Better than life, which Mike's risking if he goes to trial.
如果表现良好 很可能五年就释放了
With good behavior, he could be out in five.
如果律师够优秀 他完全可以不用坐牢
With a better lawyer, he could be out in zero.
我们得找个相信麦克是清白的律师
We need to find a lawyer who believes he's innocent.
但是证据对他很不利
But he evidence against him is very compelling.
你对他的感情 蒙蔽了你的正确判断
You are letting your feelings for him cloud your judgment.
我对他的感情 你怎么又提这事了
My feelings for him? Are we gonna do this again?
你该意识到咱俩每次谈话
You realize every conversation we have
都和麦克有关
winds up being about Mike.
给麦克请哪个律师最好
"Who's the best lawyer for Mike?
怎样能把麦克弄出监狱
How can we get Mike quitted?"
我跟你说过无数次我爱你了
I have told you I love you a thousand times.
怎么又吃起无名醋了
Where is all this jealousy coming from?
我得赶飞机去蒙特利尔了
Do you know what? I have to catch that plane to Montreal.
别走 伊恩 咱们得好好说说这事儿
What? No, Ian. We have to talk about this.
这是工作 我不能迟到
I can't be late. It's business.
听着 我给麦克找的律师是我所知最好的
Look, I have provided Mike with the best lawyer I know.
你若非要换人 就自己找
If you want to get someone else, then you're on your own.
你干嘛呢
What ya doing?
琢磨第一天上班穿什么
Oh, deciding what to wear on my first day back to work.
-这件显胖吗 -你穿什么都好看
- Do I look fat in this? - I think you look good in everything.
-你♥爸♥真没白教你 -赶集怎么办
- Your father's taught you well. - What about the street fair?
你要是去上班 谁带我去
If you're going to work, who's gonna take me?
-麦克卢斯基太太带你去 多有趣 -才不
- Mrs. McCluskey. Won't that be fun? - No.
-你非得去上班吗 -拜托
- Do you have to go back to work? - Come on.
你和你哥哥们应该兴高采烈啊
You and your brothers'll be thrilled.
我一会儿吼你们整理房♥间
Don't you get tired of me yelling at you
一会儿催你们快写作业 你们不烦我吗
to clean up your room and finish your homework?
烦啊 但是你中枪之后脾气好多了
Yeah, but you've been a lot nicer since you got shot.
说得我真高兴
Oh. Well, that's good to know.
你好好想想
When you think about it,
其实我回去上班也没什么大不了
me going back to work is not that big a deal.
只不过下午少见几个小时面
We're only losing a little time in the afternoon.
可是每个小时都很珍贵 我整天都想你
But every hour counts. I miss you all day long.
甜心 我的天
Oh, honey. Jeez.
你是真心的 还是忽悠妈妈呢
Do you really mean that or are you manipulating Mommy
想让妈妈深感罪孽深重
into feeling incredibly guilty?
两种都有
A little bit of both.
果然 你♥爸♥真没白教你
Yep. Your father's taught you well.
-紧张死了 -要公布了
- The suspense is killing me. - Shh. Here it comes.
我们翘首以待的时刻终于到来
And now, the moment we've all been waiting for,
本届雪花小姐选美大赛的冠军是
The winner of this year's Little Miss Snowflake Pageant is:
雪丽·莫特比
Sherri Maltby.
天啊 真不敢相信
God, I'm in shock.
我知道她是前五名的料 但没想到是冠军
I knew she had a shot at the top five, but to actually win?
我以为她会输给那个
I was sure she'd lose to that blonde bitch
唱红歌♥的金发小贱♥人♥
who sang that patriotic medley.
是的
I know.
她从头到尾都闪耀着星光
She practically had sparklers coming out of her ass.
太毒舌了
Totally shameless.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表