剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
乖女儿
Hi, baby girl.
是这小子吗
Is that the guy?
没错
Yep.
搞定他
Get him.
这太不公平了
This is so unfair.
瞧瞧 你不听我话
Look, you defied my wishes,
又坏了规矩
you broke my rules.
你认为我会就这么认输吗
Did you think I was just gonna throw in the towel?
面对现实吧 我这叫智取
Face it. I outsmarted you.
谁是伊恩
Who's Ian?
什么
What?
你正在约会的某个叫伊恩的英国人
You're dating some British guy named Ian.
怎么说起这个来了
How did that come up?
对不起 我不知道这是大秘密
I'm sorry. I didn't realize it was a big secret.
当你说你和那个水管工是真心相爱的时候
When you said it was true love with you and the plumber,
我乖乖靠边站 并无干涉
I was a good guy. I stepped aside.
现在你又和别人
And now you're on to someone else.
卡尔 重点是
Big picture, Carl.
他把咱女儿都泡上了
His hand up our daughter's shirt.
不要转移话题
Don't change the subject.
这才是话题
That is the subject.
你和这个叫伊恩的有多认真
How serious is it with this Ian guy?
我不知道 事情很复杂
I don't know. It's complicated.
的确 他是有妇之夫
Yeah, he's kind of married.
他什么
He's what?
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
她的辩解是 他的妻子正在昏迷当中
In her defense, his wife is in a coma.
好吧 到此为止
All right, that's it,all right!
我禁止你再见这家伙
I forbid you to see this guy.
什么 不 我可不用听你发号♥施令
What? No. I don't take orders from you.
妈妈说得对 老爸
Mom has a point,Dad.
你不能限制一个女人和谁约会
You can't tell a woman who she can and can't date.
那是她的自♥由♥
It's her choice.
完全正确 谢谢 等下 不
Exactly.Thank you. Wait, no.
这可不包括你
That does not apply to you.
如果你不在乎我的感受
You know, if you don't care about my feelings,
那我很困惑我还来干啥
I don't know what I'm doing here.
你的感受 天哪
Your feelings? My God.
你是有史以来最差的白脸儿
You are the worst bad cop ever.
回你的房♥间去
Go to your room.
不是你
Not you.
回来 你被捕了
Get back, you're under arrest.
我没有
No, I'm not. Aah!
你已经看了好半天漫画书了
You've been reading comic books for awhile.
你不想去玩会儿吗
Don't you want to go and play?
不 我想和你呆在一起
No. I want to stay with you.
是吗
Yeah?
好吧
OK.
嘿 阿特
Hey, Art.
-嘿 你怎么样 -挺好
- Oh, hey. How are you? - Good
好像救我一命还不够
Um, listen, as if saving my life wasn't enough,
我还想请你帮个小忙
I have a little favor to ask.
好的 什么事
Sure. What's up?
我孩子们有心事
My kids are having a hard time.
他们被超♥市♥枪击事件吓坏了
They're freaked out by that whole supermarket thing.
你是我的人♥质♥
You're my hostage.
继续走 不然我崩了你
Keep moving or I'll blow your face off.
该到我了 把枪给我
OK, it's my turn. Give me the gun.
他俩没什么事
Not so much them.
是啊
Right.
不过我的另一个儿子 帕克
But my other son, Parker.
那么 说到帮忙
So... back to the favor.
帕克
Hey, Parker.
我想介绍你认识一下我们的新邻居阿特
I want you to meet our new neighbor Art.
他住在街对面
He lives in the house across the street.
他妹妹有辆很酷的带操纵杆的轮椅
His sister has the cool wheelchair with the joystick.
你好 帕克
Hey, there, Parker.
白天阿特在健身中心教游泳
In the daytime Art coaches swimming at the rec center.
但是 拜托 让我告诉帕克吧
But... Please, can I tell Parker?
求你了
Please?
暴漏我的秘密身份吗
And compromise my secret identity?
不行 斯加沃太太 绝对不行
No way, Mrs. Scavo. No way.
秘密身份
Secret identity?
这下好了
Oh, great.
秘密泄漏了 我们也得告诉他了
Now the cat's out of the bag. We might as well tell him.
没事的 你可以信任他 真的
It's OK. You can trust him, really.
阿特就是在超♥市♥里救我的那个人
Art is the one who saved me at the supermarket.
他是个超级英雄
He's sort of a superhero.
得了吧
Give me a break.
是真的
It's true.
好吧 如果你是超级英雄
All right. If you're a superhero,
那你叫什么
what's your name?
我叫 保护侠
I'm... Protector Man.
因为我保护人们免受坏蛋的伤害
Because I protect people from bad guys.
你不相信我 对吧
You don't believe me, do you?
好吧
OK.
我真的不应该这么做 但是
I really shouldn't do this, but...
你真的救了我妈妈吗
Wow. Did you really save my mom?
是真的
I really did.
他真的救了我
He really did.
所以你不用担心我了
That's why you don't have to worry.
那是保护侠的职责
That's Protector Man's job.
你要做的就是跑出去尽情地玩耍
Your job is to run and play and have fun.
懂了吗
OK?
懂了
OK.
好的
OK.
我堂兄去了普渡城
Oh. My cousin went to Purdue.
怎么回事
What the hell?
德尔非诺
Delfino.
很高兴看到你又能下地走动了
Nice to see you up and about.
这是我们的搜查令
Here's our search warrant.
搜查令 让我看看
Search warrant? Let me see that.
进展如何
How are we doing?
我们找不到工具箱
We couldn't find the toolbox.
他可是个水管工 继续找
The man's a plumber. Keep looking.
-长官 我没找到 -你累了吗
- Sir, I can't find the thing. - You tired...
-你跟我来 -玛莎拉
- You come with me. - Marcella!
我不知道他们是怎么跟你说的
I don't know what they told you,
我只不过是要求换个造型
but all I'm asking for is a simple costume change.
你不是主角
You don't get to pull diva crap.
棠雅不受惩罚是因为她是明星
Tanya gets away with it because she's a star.
而你什么都不是
You are nothing.
你凭什么对我这么说话
Where do you get off talking to me like that?
我20岁时就当了36回封♥面♥女♥郎♥
I shot 36 covers by the time I was 20.
但现在你已经30岁了
Well, you're 30 now.
你现在的表情看起来像35岁
When you make that face you look 35.
你知道有多少摄影师
Do you know how many photographers
抢着要给我摄影吗
would die to work with me again?
当然 一个也没有
Yeah. Zero.
我欠了好大的人情才给你弄到这份工作
I had to call in major favors just to get you this job.
-我才不信呢 -知道我不信什么吗
- I don't believe that. - Know what I don't believe?
你放弃了似锦的前程搬去郊区过家家
You gave up a brilliant career to play house in the suburbs.
希望破碎后又回来
The minute it falls apart you come back
还指望能重现往日的辉煌
expecting a homecoming parade.
你瞧瞧 亲爱的 今非昔比了
Well, guess what, sweetie? We've moved on.
现在把你的塑料屁♥股♥挪回去
Now, get your polyester ass over there
拿出点曾有的专业精神来
and act like the pro you used to be.
太美了 棠雅 就这样 笑一笑
Beautiful, Tanya. That's it, chin up.
好极了 当妈的 把盘子举高点
Fantastic. Mother, hold the plate higher.
太棒了 棠雅 你美极了
Beautiful, Tanya. Oh, you are gorgeous!
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表