剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
快拿摄像机 快拍下来
Get the camera. Get the camera.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
老天 我真该修修这画面的颜色了
Man, I gotta get the color fixed on this thing.
怎么会发生这种事情
How could this happen?
你们是哪门子不入流的诊所
What kind of half-assed fertility clinic are you running?
在胚胎植入前
Prior to implantation,
你们的受精卵与另一对顾客的搞混了
your embryo was switched with another client's.
这么说我们得到他们孩子
So if we got theirs and
他们有我们的孩子 那有可能
they got ours, then it's possible...
很遗憾 你们的受精卵没有培育成功
I'm afraid your embryo didn't take.
我再次代表诊所向你们致歉
Again, on behalf of the clinic, I am so sorry.
这种情况很少见 但世事难料
It's rare, but things do happen.
打断一下
Excuse me.
你毁了我们的一切 结果你就只能说
You screw up our lives and the best you can do is,
"天有不测风云"
"That's the way the cookie crumbles"?
那家伙干嘛把我的话都记下来
Why is this guy writing down everything I say?
达比先生是我们的律师代理
Mr. Darby, our attorney.
我们觉得请他在场是明智之选
We thought it wise to have him present.
你知道还有什么明智之选吗
Know what else would've been wise?
把孩子塞回该去的肚子里
Sticking the right baby in the right belly.
索利斯太太 请别
Mrs. Solis, please...
这不是阿尔玛
That's not Alma.
-你确定吗 -绝对不是 谢天谢地
- Are you sure? - Absolutely. Thank God.
卡洛琳 她来干什么
Carolyn. What is she doing here?
你不会真以为
You didn't honestly think
他们会相信你的话吧
they'd take your word for it, did you?
这不是她
It's not her.
那可以了 抱歉浪费了你们的时间
Well, that's it, then. Sorry for wasting your time.
这证明不了什么
This means nothing.
我告诉你 这个人罪孽深重
I'm telling you, that man is as guilty as sin.
我们知道你是怎么想的
We know what you think.
请你不要再纠缠我们了
Now, would you please leave us alone?
他是个冷血杀手
He's a cold-blooded killer.
他是个和蔼正直之人
He's kind and decent,
无论你怎么说 我都不会再怀疑他了
and nothing you could say will make me doubt him again.
请走吧
Now, please go.
-你俩真是天生一对 -我希望如此
- You deserve him. - I hope,too.
亲爱的 真的很抱歉让你经受这种事
Darling, I am so sorry you had to endure that.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我没事 我们快回去招呼宾客吧
I'm fine. Let's just go back to our guests
就当什么都没发生过
and forget this ever happened.
好的
All right.
莫妮可 很想念你[法语]
Tu me manques, Monique.
那么
Well...
好的
Yeah.
我觉得很...
I feel so...
我也是
Me, too.
但还有个好消息
Well, you know what the good news is?
什么
What's that?
现在没有孩子了
Now that there's no baby,
离婚会简单得多
it'll make the divorce a lot simpler.
的确如此
Yeah, that's something.
那么
So...
调解律师那儿见
See you at the mediator's.
到时见
See you then.
你遇到过美满无瑕的夫妻吗
Have you met the perfect couple?
他们是感情永不磨灭的灵魂之伴
The two soul mates whose love never dies?
是从不经受情感危机的爱人
The two lovers whose relationship is never threatened?
还是彼此信任无疑的夫妇
The husband and wife who trust each other completely?
如果你从未遇到过完美的情侣
If you haven't met the perfect couple,
恕我为你引荐一对儿
let me introduce you.
他们就站在鲜奶蛋糕的顶层
They stand atop a layer of butter cream frosting.
他们成功的秘诀是什么呢
The secret of their success?
自最伊始
Well, for starters,
他们就从不正视对方
they don't have to look at each other.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表