剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我想 你要是去找他 他会和你聊聊
And I think if you reach out to him, he'll talk to you.
我的世界只剩下扎克了
Zach is all I have left in the world.
虽说发生这么多事
Through everything that's happened,
但我依然爱他
I've never stopped loving him.
恳请你让他来看看我吧
Can you please get him to come down here and see me?
这个人情不小啊
That's one hell of a favor.
伙计 勇气可嘉啊
Man, you have some nerve.
我知道 这也是为什么我沦落这般
I know. It's kinda what got me in here.
-加布的生日到了吗 -没啊
- Is it Gaby's birthday? - No.
-估计是扎克·杨送的 -什么
- They're probably from Zach Young. - What?
你还没听说呢
You haven't heard?
他在求加布赏脸和他约会呢
He has been begging Gaby to go on a date with him.
他一直想用各种礼物打动她
He's been sending her all sorts of stuff to bribe her,
甚至是钻石手链
even a diamond bracelet.
扎克·杨 当年的那个扎克·杨吗
Zach Young? Our Zach Young?
他怎么买♥♥得起钻石
How does he afford diamonds?
他外公留给他一大笔遗产
His grandfather left him all that money.
我以为他只是代管 而不能拿来花
Yeah, I thought it was in a trust, and he couldn't touch it.
直到他18岁 一个月前的事了
Until he turned 18, which was a month ago.
看来扎克·杨富得流油
So Zach Young is loaded, huh?
不 绝对不行
No. Absolutely not.
拜托 麦克需要一个好律师
Oh, come on. Mike needs a great lawyer.
-扎克正出得起这钱 -我不管
- Zach can afford a great lawyer. - I don't care.
-我才不和他约会呢 -就一小次
- I'm not going out with Zach Young. - It's one little date.
你都不让你女儿和他约会
You wouldn't let your own daughter go out with him.
-你说他是神经病 -可他变成熟了
- You said he was a psycho. - He's matured.
身价10亿美元
To the tune of a billion dollars.
拜托 为麦克帮个忙吧
Please do this, for Mike.
苏珊 你知道因为迷恋麦克
Susan, do you know what your obsession with Mike
让你付出了多少吗
has cost you?
首先你得罪了布里 然后是伊恩
First you piss off Bree, and then Ian,
而现在你为我和十几岁的孩子拉皮条
and now you're pimping me out to a teenager!
好吧 挂上"拉皮条"的名号♥ 我活该
OK, I deserve the pimping remark.
但咱们不要装作对十几岁的孩子没兴趣
But let's not pretend that, you know, we're above teenagers.
加布 你是我唯一的希望
Gaby, you're all I've got.
-好吧 我答应 -谢谢
- Oh! Fine. I'll do it. - Thank you.
你太伟大了
This is a noble thing you're doing.
你怎么知道扎克同意帮麦克
How can you be so sure Zach's gonna go along with this?
因为这孩子很乖 他会愿意的
Oh, 'cause he's a great kid. And he's gonna wanna help Mike.
你约他出去时
And you're not gonna be wearing a bra
就别穿内衣了
when you ask him out.
大伙先休息五分钟 好吗
Can you guys just take five, please?
加布里尔 你怎么来了
Gabrielle, what are you doing here?
你居然在自己家弄了个录音棚
Wow. You have your own recording studio in your house?
我需要地方和我的乐队玩音乐
I needed a place to lay some tracks with my band.
看到他了吗
You see that guy?
他曾与杜比兄弟乐团巡回演出过
He used to tour with the Doobie Brothers.
夸张吧
How wild is that?
没我接下来要说的夸张
Not as wild as what I'm about to say.
你可以和我共进晚餐
You can take me to dinner.
真的 太好了
Seriously? Awesome.
是 但要约法三章
Yeah. Here's how it's gonna work.
我们独自前往餐厅
We drive to the restaurant separately,
不吃甜点
we will not have dessert,
不准在任何情况下碰我 明白吗
and under no circumstances will you touch me. Capisce?
-好 -很好
- OK. - Great.
为迎接魔幻之夜的到来
In order for this magical night to occur,
你得帮助麦克·德尔菲诺
you need to help Mike Delfino.
麦克 他怎么了
Mike? What happened?
他被抓了 被控谋杀
He's in jail, for murder.
但苏珊发誓他是清白的
But Susan swears he's innocent.
她想给他请个好律师
She wants you to get him a good lawyer.
好 那就这么定了
All right. We have a deal?
不行
No.
-什么 -我很乐意帮助麦克
- No? - Oh, I would love to help Mike.
可是 如果要我出钱请律师
It's just that if I'm paying for a lawyer, you know,
那就不是一顿饭的事了
I would like to have more than just one meal with you.
-我想要一整天 -一整天
- I'd like to have a whole day. - A whole day?
没错 我也要约法三章
Yeah. Here's how it's gonna work.
三顿饭 带甜点
Uh, there's gonna be three meals, with dessert,
活动由我来定 还有...
activities of my choosing, and, uh,
晚上要吻别
a good-night kiss.
-可以了吗 -还不行
- Now do we have a deal? - Not quite.
从午餐开始 吻别 就免了
The day starts with lunch, and that kiss, off the table.
麦克准予保释吗
Did they set bail for Mike?
这钱我也出得起
You know, 'cause I could throw that in, too.
-要一百万 -小菜一碟
- One million dollars. - It's no biggie.
给我的会计打个电♥话♥ 麦克就自♥由♥了
One call to my accountant and Mike's a free man.
还是说 你想告诉苏珊
Or do you wanna tell Susan that
麦克得呆在牢里
Mike's gonna stay in jail
就因为你不愿意亲我一下
because you wouldn't kiss me?
行 你这个讨厌鬼
OK, deal, you little skunk.
给 过下回来看看
Here you go. You can come back for seconds.
我店最招牌的意大利香肠比萨
Our famous pepperoni pizza.
-又一份培根比萨出炉 -拿好
- Here's another bacon. - There You go.
不错 猜猜怎么着
Great. Guess what?
我数过了 我们的队伍目前是最长的
Our line is the biggest one at the fair. I counted.
你知道我在想什么吗
You know what I'm starting to think?
这家餐馆会红红火火的
This restaurant is gonna be a big, fat hit.
给
There you go.
我能跟你说件事吗
Can I talk to you about something?
我觉得你拒绝跟勒奈特去街头集市
I think you hurt Lynette's feelings
深深地伤害到了她
when you refused to go to the street fair with her.
她会觉得你不喜欢她
She's gonna think you don't like her.
你不希望这样吧
You don't want that, do you?
门铃响了
Doorbell.
有些小孩就该被扔到山上 任其自生自灭
Some of them should be left on a hillside to rot.
你好 我是埃德·费拉拉
Hi. I'm Ed Ferrara,
勒奈特的上司
Lynette's boss.
她在家吗
Is she around?
事实上 她去看医生了
Well, actually, she's at the, uh, doctor's.
那好吧 能帮我把这个给她吗
Oh. Yeah. Well, could you give her this?
-好的 -跟她说 让她好好休养
- Sure. - And tell her to get well.
在她身体没恢复前
And she doesn't need to come back to work
不用来上班的
till she's good and ready.
-我会帮你转达的 -好的
- I will make sure she gets this. - OK.
先生 请等一下
Excuse me, mister?
我想告诉你
I just wanted to tell you
我家保姆有时糊里糊涂的
our babysitter gets mixed up sometimes.
-勒奈特不是去看医生了 -不是吗
- Lynette's not at the doctor's. - She's not?
-不是 -那她在哪儿呢
- Nope. - Well, where is she?
借过一下
Excuse me.
试试这个
Try some of that. Hey.
帮我把盘子装满 好吗
Load me up again, would you?
我要从香肠男那里
I'm gonna poach some customers
挖点顾客过来
from that sausage-on-a-stick guy.
我就喜欢你发狠的样子
Oh! I love it when you're ruthless.
斯加沃披萨店
Scavo's Pizzeria!
尝尝熏鸡肉和番茄干
Try the smoked chicken and sun-dried tomato.
披萨皮做得太棒了
Oh! This crust is fantastic.
用玉米面做的 这是秘方所在
It's cornmeal. That's the secret.
那不是你唯一的秘密 是吧 勒奈特
It's not your only secret, is it, Lynette?
-你好 埃德 -你的手臂怎么样了
- Hi, Ed. - How's the arm?
康复得还行
Uh, on the mend.
我周一一大早就会出现在公♥司♥的
I'm gonna be there bright and early Monday morning.
不用麻烦了 你被解雇了
Don't bother. You're fired.
等等 埃德 埃德 拜托别走
Wait, Ed. Ed, please don't go.
没错 我说谎了 这样不对
Yes, I lied, and that was wrong,
但我丈夫需要我的帮助
but my husband needed my help.
我也需要你的帮助
I need your help.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表