剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》 前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives:
伊恩的妻子简去世了
Ian's wife Jane passed away...
加布交了新朋友
... Gaby made a new friend...
普通的朋友 不是女朋友
A friend friend, not a girlfriend.
证明罪证的手指
The finger of guilt...
我觉得这是个电♥话♥号♥码
I think it's a phone number.
将矛头指向麦克
pointed toward Mike.
他们检测了我的扳手
They tested my wrench
发现了莫妮可的血迹
and found traces of this Monique's blood.
但他仍然找不回记忆
But he still couldn't remember.
布里找到了一袋证据
Bree found a bag of evidence.
你得想个法子
You have to do something.
我们先把牙放回她家
Not until we put these back in her house.
奥森度过了良宵
Orson had a night...
-你到底想要什么 -抱孙子
- What do you want? - A grandchild.
但他宁可忘却此夜
... he'd soon rather forget.
-你强♥奸♥了我的丈夫 -我期待着那一刻
- You raped my husband. - I could be expecting right now.
麦克·德尔非诺已经从昏迷中
It had been two months since
苏醒两个月了
Mike Delfino awakened from his coma,
他失去的记忆终于开始慢慢恢复
and the memories he had lost were finally starting to return.
他现在可以想起初次来到紫藤郡的场景
He could now recall the first time he saw Wisteria Lane...
也能勾勒出第一次见到邻居们的画面
... and the first time he met his new neighbors...
以及首次听到苏珊·梅尔的笑声
... and the first time he heard Susan Mayer laugh.
但他最想找回的记忆仍然无法想起
But the memory he most wanted to reclaim still eluded him.
因此他去找催眠治疗师
That's why he had gone to see a hypnotherapist,
为了寻回所有的记忆
so that he could finally remember everything.
我以为你永远不会来了
I thought you'd never get here.
抱歉 车堵得厉害
I'm sorry. The traffic was terrible.
真抱歉
Sorry about that.
我发现水管漏水之后给房♥东打了电♥话♥
I called my landlord when the pipe started leaking,
他推荐了你
and he recommended you.
我找不到纸简直都要抓狂了
I was so flustered I couldn't find a piece of paper.
所以我把你的电♥话♥记在了手上
I wrote your number on my hand.
没准你修完之后能帮我清洗一下
After you finish the sink maybe you'd help me wash it off.
听着
Look...
我很荣幸 但我有交往对象
I'm flattered, but I'm seeing somebody.
我也有
Me too...
但他已婚 而且我喝醉了
...but he's married and I'm drunk.
你的S型管裂了
Your, uh, S trap is cracked.
我没有随身带来
I don't have one with me.
我得去趟五金店
I'll have to go to the hardware store.
-现在吗 很晚了 -不然水就会一直漏
- Now? It's late. - That water is gonna keep seeping,
裂缝会越来越大
cause a lot more damage.
-我一小时后回来 -我会等你的
- I'll be back in an hour. - I'll be waiting.
波利耶小姐
Miss Poulier?
我买♥♥到了管道
I, uh... got that part for the sink.
有人在吗
Hello?
怎么了 麦克
What happened, Mike?
天呐 我差点儿就记起来了 就差一点
God, I almost had it. I was so close.
差点儿记起什么
Close to what?
我回到莫妮可家的时候
When I went back to Monique's place,
还有别人在那里
Somebody else was there.
-谁 -我不知道 我记不起来了
- Who? - I don't know. I couldn't see it.
是的 还有许多事情
Yes, there were still many things
麦克·德尔非诺无法记起
Mike Delfino couldn't remember.
那你为什么笑
Then why are you smiling?
但有件最重要的事情 他想起来了
But he'd finally remembered the most important thing of all.
因为现在我知道 她不是我杀的了
'Cause now I know I didn't kill her.
早晨6点钟
It was 6:00 in the morning,
布里·霍吉陷入进退两难的窘境
and Bree Hodge was faced with a dilemma
这一窘境是所有的主妇都熟知的
familiar to countless housewives.
她应该叫醒她的丈夫
Should she wake her husband to discuss recent events
来讨论萦绕在心中的烦恼
that were weighing heavily on her mind?
还是让丈夫继续他的美梦呢
Or should she let him continue to get the rest he needed?
布里理所当然作出了选择
Bree made the obvious choice.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
但你已经昏迷了10小时 咱们得谈谈
But you've been out cold for 10 hours and we need to talk.
我记得喝了苏格兰威士忌
I remember drinking the Scotch,
然后阿尔玛突然站起来
and then Alma suddenly sitting up.
但是之后发生了什么 都不记得了
But after that... nothing.
亲爱的 我不知道怎么告诉你
Oh, dear. I'm not sure how to tell you this,
但是阿尔玛把你弄晕之后
but after Alma knocked you out,
她侵犯了你
she assaulted you.
-哪里 -性侵犯
- Where? - Sexually.
-她跟你发生了性关系 -这不可能
- She had sex with you. - That's impossible.
你喝的酒里掺了壮♥阳♥药♥
Your drink was laced with pills for... erectile dysfunction.
但是我都不省人事了
But I was dead to the world.
不 亲爱的 你只是上身不省人事了
No, dear, you were dead to the waist.
我在无意识的状态下跟阿尔玛做♥爱♥了吗
I had sex with Alma and I wasn't even conscious?
咱们的婚姻多难忘啊
How reminiscent of our marriage.
好了 这不是笑话
OK, this is no joke.
她强♥奸♥了你而且你妈妈是帮凶
She raped you and your mother helped.
咱们穿好衣服就去警♥察♥局
After we dress we're going to the police.
-我不去 -奥森 我知道你很难为情
- I can't do that. - Orson, I know you're embarrassed,
但是她们这是犯罪
but what they did to you was a crime.
我不去警♥察♥局 现在不行 以后也不行
I can't go to the police. Not now, not ever.
奥森 你的前妻是有凶杀倾向的强♥奸♥犯
Orson! Your ex-wife is a homicidal rapist,
而你妈简直就在诠释《我,克劳迪斯》
and your mother is straight out of I, Claudius.
为什么你要逃避她们
Why do you refuse to deal with them?
我想是时候向你全盘托出
I think it's time I told you about the night
莫妮可·波利耶的死亡之夜了
Monique Poulier died.
-你觉得这件怎么样 -非常性感
- What do you think of this one? - Pretty sexy.
你觉得去参加男友前妻的葬礼
Is sexy what you're going for at the funeral
穿得性感合适吗
of your boyfriend's wife?
说得对 我接着找
You're right. I'll keep looking.
你为什么要去呢 不会尴尬吗
Why are you even going? Won't it be weird?
不会的 伊恩想让我在场
No, it'll be fine. Ian wants me there.
是啊 但是那里都是简的朋友和家人
Yeah, but it'll be all of Jane's friends and family,
你会成为不速之客
and you'll be the other woman who swooped in...
是的 是会很尴尬 但葬礼不是为了我
OK, yes, it'll be weird, but it's not about me.
葬礼的主角是简和伊恩
This is about Jane and Ian.
我穿这件怎么样
What if I wear this one?
那葬礼的主角就变成简 伊恩和你的胸
Then it'll be about Jane, Ian and your boobs.
我必须得买♥♥些低调的衣服了
I have got to get more depressing clothes.
好吧 我在葬礼上保持低调就好了
OK, I just need to keep a low profile through the memorial.
因为一旦我熬过了这次
'Cause once I get through this,
伊恩就能把我以女友的身份正式介绍给他人了
Ian can officially introduce me as his girlfriend,
而我们的关系就终于从通奸变成正常的恋情了
and we'll finally be a normal, non-adulterous couple.
-这件你觉得怎么样 -端庄 矜持
- What does this one say to you? - Modest, reserved,
而且绝不是在跟死者的丈夫交往
and definitely not dating the dead lady's husband.
成交
Sold.
我不会给你浴巾当生日礼物的
I'm not gonna get you towels for your birthday.
咱们去看珠宝
Let's go to the jewelry department.
不 扎克
No, Zach.
我只接受准备和他上♥床♥的人送的珠宝
I only accept jewelry from men I plan on sleeping with.
好吧 那我能买♥♥什么
Well, OK, so where does that leave me?
你可以给我买♥♥马桶套
You can buy me that toilet seat cover.
好吧 我 我们只是普通朋友
Fine. I... We're just friends.
过生日我请你吃顿晚饭总可以吧
Can I at least take you out for a birthday dinner?
我不会庆祝的 我已经31了
There will be no celebration. I'm turning 31.
我是个30多岁的单身女人
I'm a single woman in her thirties.
我现在得开始订阅《猫迷》
I now have to subscribe to Cat Fancy.
这是规律
It's the law.
年龄只是个数字 没什么意义
Age is just a number. It doesn't mean anything.
对我来说有意义
It means something to me.
这个年龄单身 非常痛苦
Being alone at this age, it's... hard,
而且还会变得更痛苦 我很沮丧
and it's only gonna get harder. I'm so depressed.
让我给你买♥♥辆车吧
Let me buy you a car.
不 谢了
No thanks.
但我确实需要个装液体皂的容器
But I do need a liquid soap dispenser.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表