剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
You won the beer pong championship.
你告诉过她了
You told her about that?
是的 你把战利品都吐了
Yeah. Then you threw up in the trophy.
这与他现在的成就扯远了 他已取得了博士学位
That is far from his only accomplishment. He's got a Ph.D.
很高兴与你交谈 但我还要去磨芝士
Well, I'd love to chat, but I have cheese to grate.
等下 宝贝 别 等等 求你了
Wait...Honey, no, wait, please...
我等下会磨的 我要你俩好好交流一下
I will do that later. I want you guys to know each other.
我是说 这个家伙是我的哥们
I mean, this guy, this is my boy.
所以斯考特和我们同一年结婚的
So Scott got married the same year that we did.
你太太对美景镇感觉如何
How's your wife liking Fairview?
她全家都在东部
Well, her whole family's back east.
所以她执意要搬走
So she kind of resisted the move.
真的吗 这就是矛盾的缘由吗
Really? So that was a source of conflict?
是的 每对夫妻都有自己的矛盾
Yes, well, all couples have their conflicts.
我肯定你们也有
I'm sure you've had your share.
当然 现在和将来都有
Oh, sure, now and then.
-尤其是"现在" -汤姆
- Emphasis on "now." - Tom...
斯考特与我们坦诚相对
Scott shared with us.
我们现在面临着艰难的困局
We're going through kind of a rough patch.
我明白了 我肯定你们也能克服它
I see, well, I'm sure it's something you'll get through.
关键是要保持沟通
The trick is to keep lines of communication open.
兄弟 说得容易 做起来难
Boy, easier said than done.
关于这个艰难的困局
So this rough patch.
问题究竟出在哪里
What would you say is the underlying issue there?
斯考特 我不知道我能不能说
Well, Scott, I'm not sure I would say.
尤其是对着一个刚认识的人
Particularly not to someone I just met.
他就是想帮忙
Well, he's just trying to help.
如果你问我 应该从我们的经理里克辞职开始
If you ask me, I'd say it started when our manager Rick quit.
好的 当时你什么感觉 勒奈特
OK, and how did that make you feel, Lynette?
我才不回答你 这又不是心理咨♥询♥
I am not answering that! This is not a therapy session!
但如果是的话 你会怎么回答
But if it were, what would you say?
-我的天哪 你不是吧 -不是什么
- Oh, dear God, you didn't. - What... Didn't what?
好吧 放弃吧 汤姆
OK, OK. Give it up, Tom.
是的 是的 勒奈特 我是个婚姻咨♥询♥师
Yes, yes, Lynette, I am a couples counselor.
真的吗 那这算什么 "伏击治疗法"吗
Really? And what do you call this, "ambush therapy"?
是我的主意
It was my idea.
我就是想让你谈谈 我们究竟怎么了
I'm just trying to get you to talk about what's going on.
你可别说我们安然无恙
And don't tell me that nothing's going on!
很好 很好 我们终于摊牌了
Good, good. All our cards are on the table.
去你的 好吧 汤姆 我最近是不开心
Cram it! OK, yeah, Tom, I've been unhappy lately.
我的确面临着一些问题
I am working through some issues.
但这是我自己的事情
That is something I need to do on my own.
拿出来讨论完全帮不上忙
Talking about it doesn't help.
和你说也没用 和乒乓啤酒博士说更没用
Not to you, and certainly not to Dr. Beer Pong!
我是按小时收费的
Well, I'm billing you for a whole hour.
你有没有其他的困扰
So is there anything else on your mind?
很抱歉 但这次加布太过分了
I'm sorry, but this time Gabby has crossed a line,
我是坚决不会去参加她的婚礼的
and I will not make myself sit through her wedding.
朱莉说我反应过度了
Julie thinks I'm overreacting.
你们没这么认为吧 不是吗
You don't think I'm overreacting, do you?
-是的 有点 -绝对没有
- Yeah, a little. - Absolutely not.
怎么了 是她问的
What? She asked.
即使加布有错在先
Look, even if Gabby's in the wrong here...
她这次错得很离谱 大错特错
And she is. Hugely, hideously wrong.
你真的要抵♥制♥她的婚礼吗
Do you really want to boycott her wedding?
她说 我会让麦克宁可回到昏迷的状态
She said that I'd make Mike wish he was back in a coma!
我认为她的意思是 再次声明 我希望由她亲自解释
I think her point, and again, I wish she'd expressed herself
换句话说 应当是 婚姻是反复无常的
a little more tactfully, was that marriage is unpredictable.
没有涉足其中 无法预知将来
We can't know what it'll be until we're in it.
别为那个小娘们辩护了
Don't defend that self-centered brat.
她盗走了苏珊的婚礼
She steals Susan's wedding.
还想以朋友的身份泰然处之
And then expects to stay friends.
她和卡洛斯离婚
She divorces Carlos.
然后不允许任何人与他交往
And doesn't want anyone else to date him.
我从未见过如此不诚实 且控制欲这么强的人
I've never known anyone as dishonest and manipulative.
说到卡洛斯 我听说他被赶出来了
Speaking of Carlos, I hear he got evicted.
是的 确实让人震惊
Yeah, that was a real shocker.
无论如何 你要坚定决心
Anyway, you stick to your guns.
你敢去参加婚礼试试
Don't you dare go to that wedding.
这会毁了你们的友谊的
It could ruin your friendship.
你一定要冒这样的风险吗
Are you willing to take that chance?
-不 我想我不会 -没用
- No, I guess not. - Wuss.
那至少送她一个毫无诚意的糟糕的礼物
Well, at least get her a thoughtless, crappy gift.
-搅拌机什么的 -圣诞节我就送了你一个搅拌机
- Like a blender. - I got you a blender for Christmas.
我每天都用着呢 该走了
And I use it every day. Gotta go.
亲爱的 我很抱歉 希望你不要恨我
Honey, I am so sorry! I hope you don't hate me!
我没有 我正想向你道歉来着
I don't! I was just on my way to apologize to you.
-我的告诉你 我把花都换了 -你不必如此
- You know, I changed all my flowers. - You don't have to.
必须换掉 那些桃色郁金香本就属于你
The hell I don't. Those peach tulips belong to you.
还有这个
And so do these.
谢谢 我本想拿给你这个
Thank you. I was just bringing you this.
好了 我们有巧克力和红酒
Well, we got chocolate and wine...
到你家 还是去我那儿
Your place or mine?
我很高兴我们能和解 我最恨我们吵架了
I am so glad we're doing this. I hate it when we fight.
我也是
Me too.
我很抱歉之前对麦克所做的评论
And I'm so sorry about that comment I made about Mike.
简直太过分了
It was way out of line.
你们俩会无比幸福美满
You guys are gonna be insanely happy.
我也这么觉得
I think so, too.
但你知道吗 我记得
But, you know, then I remember.
和卡尔结婚那会儿也是这么想的
That's what I thought about me and Karl.
拜托 麦克不是卡尔
Please. Mike is not Karl.
知道吗 当我和他结婚时 卡尔并不是卡尔
Well, you know, when I married him, Karl wasn't Karl.
这就是为何我很生你的气
And I think that's why I got so mad at you.
因为我99%地肯定
Because 99 percent of me is sure,
我们会幸福美满
that we're gonna be totally happy,
但被你说了以后
but then what you said,
就把那恼人的1%搅和进来了
it just stirred up that pesky one percent.
亲爱的 拜托 若有人要烦恼 肯定是我
Honey, please. If anyone should be nervous it's me.
我和维克多三个月前才认识 我很痴迷他
I met Victor three months ago. I mean, I'm crazy about him.
一想到又要许下誓言
It's just the thought of saying those vows again,
就感到恐慌
it's scary.
勒奈特说得对
Lynette is right.
婚姻就像 就像这些夹心巧克力
You know, marriage is like...It's like these bonbons.
没有涉足其中
You never know what you're getting
无法预知将来
until you're in the middle of it.
又是一个硬的果冻夹心
It's one of those hard, jelly ones.
-你觉得这是个预兆吗 -宝贝 你会很好的
- Do you think that's an omen? - Honey, you're gonna be OK.
好吗 我们互相扶持 共渡难关
All right? We're gonna help each other through this.
对的 是的
Right. Yeah.
结婚让人恐惧
Getting married is scary.
但好歹我们如今在一条船上
But at least we'll be doing it together.
天哪 我们绝对应该这么做
Oh, my God! We should totally do that.
-什么 -一起结婚
- What? - Get married! Together!
你和我
You and me?
我太受感动了
Well, I... I'm beyond flattered,
我知道你是魅力无比的女性 但是我
I find you to be an incredibly attractive woman. I just...
不 你别犯傻了 我是指集体婚礼
Oh, no, stupid! I mean a double wedding!
噢 噢 我爱死了
Oh. Oh! Oh, I would love that!
我知道 你就不用为选日子烦心了
I know! Then you wouldn't be mad for the day.
我也不会感到愧疚
I wouldn't feel guilty!
而且我们一起当新娘
We could be brides together!
我们来庆祝一下 再吃点巧克力
Yes! Let's celebrate! More chocolate!
你得知道 如果我是同性恋 我绝对要你
Just so you know, if I was a lesbian, I'd totally do you.
听起来不错
That's good to know.
有一个事实 在前一晚
It's a fact of life that brides to be,
共同答应举办集体婚礼的准新娘们
who agree to double weddings late at night,
在黎明破晓时 总会感到异样
often feel differently, come the dawn.
有这种反悔的异样感
This change of heart was certainly true
苏珊·梅尔并不例外
in the case of Susan Mayer.
感觉更强烈的是
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表