剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
I'm breaking out tomorrow.
帕克很想来探望你
Parker really wanted to come visit you.
我要往花瓶里加点水
I'm going to put water in these.
别告诉你哥哥们 我最喜欢你了
Don't tell your brothers, but you were always my favorite.
我看到你藏在冰柜里的男人了
I saw the man in your freezer.
-勒奈特 -怎么了
- Lynette! - Yeah?
你能去给我买♥♥些吉露果子冻吗
Could you run down and get me some green Jell-O?
没问题
Oh, sure.
好吧 我们像大人一样来谈谈
OK. Time for a little grown-up talk.
现在你能理解我了吗
So can you understand now why I had to do what I did?
你不能告诉任何人 你妈妈也不行
You can never tell anyone, not even your mom.
他们不卖♥♥吉露果子冻 布丁可以吗
Hey, they didn't have Jell-O, so I hope pudding is OK?
还是给帕克吧
You know, let's give it to Parker.
像他这样的好孩子值得嘉奖
A good boy like him deserves a treat.
你在想什么呢
What are you thinking about?
只是
Just...
这个屋子不怎么样
...this room really doesn't work.
毫无生气
It's too sterile.
咱俩能回三楼那间西班牙殖民风的房♥间吗
Could we go back to that Spanish colonial on Third?
当然
Sure. Fine.
你知道我在想什么吗
You know what I was thinking?
我真的很快乐
I'm really happy.
我很久都没这么快乐了
And I haven't felt this happy in a long time.
你呢 快乐吗
How about you? Are you happy?
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
抱歉 床没铺好
Oops, sorry, bed's not made.
鲁瑟尔
Russell!
你们不如去看看
Why don't you go check out
厨房♥里的冰箱 非常赞
the Sub-Zero in the kitchen. It's to die.
我看你
Well, I see you can't
不脱衣服就做不成交易
close a sale without opening something else.
少来 我听说了你在
Oh, please. I heard about
霍里大街那次房♥源展销的事了
your open house on Holly Drive.
他们至今还在给按♥摩♥浴缸消毒呢
They're still disinfecting the Jacuzzi!
-荡♥妇♥ -婊♥子♥
- Slut. - Bitch.
-他会说出去吗 -他是个同性恋地♥产♥经济
- Think he's gonna tell? - He's a gay realtor.
-咱俩说话间 他已经快速拨号♥了 -那快阻止他
- He's speed-dialing as we speak. - Then go stop him!
有什么大不了的 谁会介意
What's the big deal? Who cares if people find out?
-我介意 -为什么
- I do. - Why?
-跟我约会让你很难堪吗 -不
- Are you embarrassed to be dating me? - No.
如果加布发现 她会勃然大怒的
If Gaby finds out she's going to hit the ceiling.
她不会在乎的 她在和维克多约会呢
Oh, why would she care? She's dating that Victor guy.
拜托 不会长久的
Please, that's not gonna last.
我的老天
Oh, my God.
你还对她余情未了
You're still in love with her.
不 我只是...
No. I just...
我是说 我们一直很合得来 我不想...
I mean, we've been getting along, and I don't want to...
我不知道咱俩之中谁更蠢
I don't know who the bigger moron is, you or me.
别这样
Hey, don't be like this.
我们正享受鱼水之欢 不是吗
Look, we're having fun, right?
显然 仅此而已
Apparently that's all we're having.
-伊迪 别这样 -不 鱼水之欢结束了
- Edie, come on. - No. Fun's over.
麦克 感谢赴约
Ah, Mike. Thanks for coming.
感谢邀请我
Thanks for asking me.
苏珊
Susan.
麦克 我向你引荐麦琪·吉尔罗尔
Mike, I want you to meet Maggie Gilroy.
我没想到你居然给我设套
I don't believe this. You're setting me up?
-你需要向前看 -我不想向前看
- You need to move on, OK? - I don't want to move on.
-我来这儿是为了见你的 -我没空
- I came here to see you. - Look, I'm not available.
所以如果你今晚想亲吻某人
So if you feel like kissing someone tonight,
把双唇留给麦琪吧
point those lips at Maggie.
来吧 你的啤酒
Here we go. Your beer.
我有没有说过麦琪是个出色的主厨
Did I mention Maggie is an amazing chef?
我们的手艺都不好意思端到她面前
We're embarrassed to be cooking for her.
别说了 麦克 你最喜欢什么料理
Stop. So Mike, do you have a favorite type of cuisine?
没有 在监狱里吃了三个月的伙食
No. After three months of prison food,
什么东西都好吃
everything tastes good to me.
-你蹲过监狱吗 -他是无辜的
- So you were in prison? - He was totally innocent.
一个女子被打死了
Yeah, a woman was bludgeoned
而她的血迹沾到了我的扳手上
to death and her blood wound up on my wrench.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
但他被无罪释放了 所有的指控都撤销了
But he was cleared! All charges dropped!
快把这个吃了
Here. Eat this.
那可太糟糕了
That's just so awful.
为你没有犯下的罪行而坐牢
To go to jail for a crime you didn't commit.
那只不过是几个月的事
It was just a few months.
第一次因过失杀人而坐牢 才要命呢
Now, my first stretch for manslaughter, that was brutal.
碰到了个叫作斯蒂尔斯的糟糕狱友
My worst cellmate was this guy called Stilts.
他被捕时 警♥察♥发现了一整碗的耳朵
When they arrested him, they found a bowl full of ears.
-我猜这一脚是给你的 -抱歉
- I think that was meant for you. - Sorry.
我还是去冲咖啡吧
So why don't I just go and brew some coffee?
我也带来了甜点当作惊喜
And I brought a little surprise for dessert.
-给你试吃的婚礼蛋糕 -太棒了
- Wedding cakes for you to sample. - Great.
你可帮了大忙 现在麦琪以为你是查尔斯·曼森
Thanks a lot. Now Maggie thinks you're Charles Manson.
我不在乎 我爱的是你
I don't care. I love you.
-别这么说 -是真的
- Don't say that. - It's true.
我什么都记起来了
I remember everything now.
当我被撞倒的时候 我正准备向你求婚
When I got run over, I was on my way to propose to you.
-我不想再谈这事了 -我想
- I don't want to talk about it. - I do.
你会怎么回答
What would you have said?
你知道我会怎么说 这无关紧要
You know what I would have said. It doesn't matter.
怎么无关紧要 苏珊
The hell it doesn't, Susan.
如果你能看着我的眼睛
If you can look me in the eye
说出当我们亲吻的时候你毫无感觉
and tell me that when we kissed you felt nothing,
我就会乖乖离开
then I'll just go.
但只有你非常认真地说出口才行
But only if you can say that and really mean it.
你能行吗
Can you?
谁想吃结婚蛋糕
Who wants wedding cake?
-麦琪 这些蛋糕太好吃了 -很好
- Maggie, these cakes are fantastic. - Great.
你只要选一个就大功告成了
All you have to do is choose one and we're done.
-你们认识到主题了吗 -什么主题
- Did you notice the themes? - Themes?
这一个非常英伦
Yes. This one is very British.
方旦糖霜配太妃糖夹心
Fondant icing and toffee ganache.
而这一个是经典美式
And this is your classic American.
白蛋糕外缀奶油冰淇淋霜
White cake with butter cream frosting.
你最喜欢哪一个
So which one do you like the best?
这真是太难抉择了
Wow, it's kind of hard to decide.
这取决于你钟情哪个
Well, that depends on what you're looking for.
豪华而精致...
Rich and elegant...
还是平凡而亲切
...or down to earth and sweet?
-我不知道 -你想再尝一口吗
- I don't know. - You want to taste them again?
不 我知道它俩的味道 我只是犹豫不决
No. I know what they taste like. I'm just torn, OK?
没必要这么沮丧 蛋糕而已
There's no need to get upset. It's just a cake.
才没有那么简单 这事关终身大事
It is not just a cake! It's a major decision!
如果你两个都喜欢
Hey, if you like them both so much.
不如都要了吧
Why don't you have two cakes?
这算什么
How would that look?
大家好 这是我的婚礼蛋糕
"Oh, hey everybody, here's my wedding cake!"
那边的是什么
"Oh, and what's that over there? "
那也是我的婚礼蛋糕
"It's my other wedding cake!"
我必须要抉择 我会的
I have to pick! And I will!
你们就别再逼我了
So just stop pressuring me, OK?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我刚刚大概是有点糖精中毒
I think I was just having a little sugar rush.
再次感谢 万分抱歉
Thanks again. And sorry.
说真的 把婚礼推迟一两个月
Seriously, just put it off. Just a month or two.
抱歉 我打扰到你俩了吗
Excuse me, am I interrupting something?
不 没什么
No. It's nothing.
是时候跟他摊牌了
I think it's time to level with him.
我跟苏珊说过我想夺回她
I just told Susan I want her back.
-你说什么 -我知道这会让你的计划受阻
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表