剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》 前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives:
在胚胎植入前 你们的授精卵
Prior to implantation, your embryo
与另一对顾客的搞混了
was accidentally switched with another client's.
卡洛斯和加布未能得以偿愿
Carlos and Gaby didn't get what they expected.
我是奥斯丁 伊迪·布利特的外甥
I'm Austin, Edie Britt's nephew.
你没那么火♥辣♥
You're not that hot.
朱莉初见她的新邻居
Julie met her new neighbor.
天啊 我最爱看你笑了
God, I love seeing you laugh.
最近心情一直不太好 谢谢你
Oh, well, it's been a long time since I've been in the mood too. Thank you.
苏珊的新朋友的持久战术开始奏效
Persistence paid off for Susan's new friend.
你要把我扔在这荒郊野地吗
You're gonna leave me in the middle of nowhere?
布里开始后悔自己所做之事
And Bree began to regret what she had done.
奥森·霍吉对蜜月旅行充满期待
Orson Hodge dreamed of the perfect honeymoon.
从布里·范德坎普应允嫁给他的那刻起
Indeed, he'd begun planning it the moment
他就开始策划上了
Bree Van de Kamp agreed to marry him.
在头等舱开始梦幻之旅
They'd start by flying first class
飞到奢华五星级酒店
to an exclusive five-star hotel,
在池畔消遣一日
where they'd spend their days by the pool
在爱意中缠绵一夜
and their nights making love.
当他们回到家
And when they returned home,
完美的蜜月之旅将延续至永远
their perfect honeymoon would continue forever.
霍吉夫人
Mrs. Hodge.
什么事 霍吉先生
Yes, Mr. Hodge?
你知道我们会有多幸福吗
Do you have any idea how happy we're going to be?
此时此刻 我幸福至极
I don't need to be any happier than I am already
已无所求
at this very second.
我的天啊 离登机只有15分钟了
Oh, my goodness, there's only 15 minutes before our plane.
想喝杯拿铁的话 你现在就该去了
If you want that latte, you should go now.
说的对
Yeah, that's a good idea.
流浪少年的数量正逐步攀升
The population of homeless teenagers continues to climb.
这位是安德鲁
This is Andrew.
安德鲁 露宿街头是什么感觉
Andrew, what is it like to live on the streets?
还不错 我是说
It's not so bad. I mean, you know,
有时人们会给你吃的
sometimes people give you food.
垃圾筒里也能觅食
You can find a lot in dumpsters.
光昨晚
Uh, I mean, just last night,
我就找到一整桶几乎没怎么碰过的鸡肉
I found almost a whole bucket of chicken that had hardly been touched.
安德鲁诉说了他令人心碎的故事
Andrew told me his heart-wrenching story.
母亲酗酒
An alcoholic mother,
而父亲被母亲的男友谋杀了
a father murdered by the woman's boyfriend,
从他母亲在路边抛弃他的那天起
and a childhood shattered the day his mother
他的童年就破碎了
abandoned him on the side of the road.
告诉你一件事
I'll tell you one thing.
某些人永远也不配有小孩
Some people just should never be allowed to have children.
亲爱的 我买♥♥了两杯 以防...
Darling, I got an extra one just in case...
布里 怎么了
Bree, what's the matter?
刚刚报导了一则流浪少年的新闻
A reporter just did a story on homeless teens.
我儿子就在其中
My son was one of them.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我们一到度假村就立马打给儿童福利社
Well, we'll call Child Welfare the minute we get to the resort.
奥森 都这样了你还想去度假
Orson, you can't imagine that we're still going?
机票可退不了哦
Darling, the tickets are non-refundable.
我儿子在捡垃圾吃
My son is eating out of dumpsters.
没错 但如果在曼妙的蜜月之后
Yes, but think how much better you'll be able to
来处理此事 你会更...
deal with this crisis after a nice, relaxing...
奥森 我的孩子正在水深火热中
Orson! My child is in trouble.
别逼我在你俩中间抉择
Don't make me choose between the two of you,
相信我 你不会赢的
because believe me, you will lose.
现在 请你拿行李走人
Now please, get your ass in gear.
此时此刻 奥森意识到
It was at this moment that Orson realized
蜜月完蛋了
the honeymoon was over,
不光是这趟旅行
in more ways than one.
仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为
更多美剧 请登陆 www.YYeTs.com
紫藤巷的一个周末假日
It was a holiday weekend on Wisteria Lane,
每个人都在收拾行李
and everyone was packing their bags,
希望能逃离烦扰的现实
hoping to get away from it all.
-别别 好了 拜 -太不公平了
- No, no. All right, bye. - This is so unfair.
不不 不公平的是钱快要花光了
No, no! What's unfair is that we're slowly running out of money,
你却连工作都还没找
and you've barely even looked for a job.
你将会度过愉快的一天 我爱你 拜
You're gonna have a good time, all right? I love you. Bye!
勒奈特在逃离她婚姻中的紧张氛围
Lynette was getting away from growing tension in her marriage.
你可以管这叫敲诈 卡洛斯
You can call it blackmail, Carlos,
但法♥院♥可管这叫"离婚赡养费"
but the court calls it "spousal support".
所以除非我星期一拿到支票
So unless I get a check by Monday,
否则你的狱友们就要给你开欢迎会了
your shower buddies from jail will be throwing you a welcome-back party.
加布丽尔在逃离她越发苦涩的离婚官司
Gabrielle was getting away from an increasingly bitter divorce.
我准备好了
Hi. I'm ready.
那就是我的号♥码
So that's my number,
以防麦克的病情有任何变化
and in case there's any change in Mike's condition.
我要和一位朋友去山里
I'm going to the mountains with a friend.
为免你好奇 实话告诉你
And uh, just in case you were wondering,
这只是柏拉图式的约会
it's strictly platonic.
他才没好奇呢
He wasn't wondering.
苏珊在逃避深山约会的愧疚
Susan was getting away from mounting guilt.
这么说你是不知道我儿子的下落了
So you can't tell me anything about my son's whereabouts?
然而布里却发现
And then there was Bree,
有些烦恼...
who had just learned there are some problems...
好吧
Fine.
是无法逃避的
you can't run away from.
某个记者 她能告诉我的
Some reporter. All she could tell me was
只有他所在的街区
what neighborhood they found him in.
他们没有任何联♥系♥信息
They don't have any contact information,
也没有电♥话♥号♥码 家庭住址
no phone number, no address.
亲爱的 如果他有住址
Oh, dear, if he had an address,
就不会沦为流浪儿了
he wouldn't be homeless.
这太扯了
This really blows.
我差一点就能成为返校节皇后了
I am this close to becoming homecoming queen.
但现在我只是一个变♥态♥女
Now I'm gonna be that creepy girl
老哥还是个悲催的睡街男
whose brother's a pathetic street junkie.
你就不能表现出一点同情吗
You know, you could show a little compassion.
你哥正在街头游荡
Your brother is out there on the streets,
挣扎求生
struggling to survive.
这都怪谁呢
And whose fault is that?
她说的对 这都是我的错
She's right. This is all my fault.
你不能责怪自己
You can't blame yourself.
没有哪个家长能阻止决意离家出走的孩子
No parent can stop a child who's determined to run away.
不是他离家出走
He didn't run away.
是我把他踢出去的
I kicked him out.
什么
You what?
我把他扔在路边 留了一些钱和衣服
I left him on the roadside with some money and his clothes.
我没告诉你是因为
I didn't tell you because
我怕你会对我产生想法
I was afraid of what you'd think of me.
你一定是别无选择
You did what you had to do.
我只是希望你能早些讲出来
I just wish you'd said something sooner.
没有不可与我倾诉的事
There's nothing you can't tell me.
我不想我们俩人之间有秘密
I don't want there to be any secrets between us.
不会有了 不会再有了
There won't be. Not anymore.
安德鲁并不是唯一一个遭了一年罪的人
You know, Andrew is not the only one having a rough year.
我男朋友就在我面前被枪杀了
I'm the one whose boyfriend got shot right in front of her.
我们上车说吧
We'll talk in the car.
你不喜欢这样吗
Don't you love this?
上帝保佑汤姆 这礼拜带孩子去野营
God bless Tom for taking the kids camping this weekend.
这就是我们所需要的
It's exactly what we needed,
尤其在我最近经受了一切之后
especially after everything I've been through lately.
我满脑子都是放松 回春
I am all about relaxing and rejuvenating...
-加布 -干嘛
- Gaby? - Yeah?
-能静一会儿吗 -对不起
- Could you be all about shutting up? - I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
别告诉我你带手♥机♥了
Don't tell me you brought your cell phone.
很抱歉 我只是
I'm sorry. It's just...
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表