剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你打算怎么办
Whatcha gonna do?
我们不用再雇人了 我可以回来帮忙了
Well, we don't have to hire someone. I am coming back.
你确定你行吗
You sure you're ready?
对 医生说我下周可以拆背带了
Yeah, doctor said I can lose the back brace next week.
我保证 我会悠着点
And I promise I'll take it easy.
不负重 只做菜
No lifting, just cooking.
那行
Well, OK then.
亲爱的 听到这消息 我真开心
I feel really good about this, hon.
每天躺在床上太无聊了
I have been going nuts just lying around.
这下真是太好了 夫妻档又来了
This is gonna be so great. We're a team again.
而且 我很想你
And, besides, I missed you
我也想你
I missed you, too.
-伊迪 -你好 陌生人
- Hey, Edie. - Well, hello, stranger.
进来吧
Come on in.
什么事
So what's up?
没什么
Nothing much.
我听说你要争取崔沃斯的共同监护
I hear you're going for joint custody of Travers.
对 我找了一名律师 他可厉害着呢
Yep. I hired a lawyer, and he is a real shark.
你没开玩笑吧
You're not messing around, huh?
我觉得母亲对崔沃斯的成长很重要
I think it's important that Travers has his mother in his life.
当然 他也可以有更多时间
Of course, he'll probably want to spend more time
跟他的电玩搭档待在一起了
with his video game buddy.
你说得对 但我一直在想
Yeah. You know, but I just keep thinking...
他的生活会变成什么样
What's it gonna be like for him?
不断地两头赶
You know, the traveling back and forth
他是孩子 会适应的
He's a kid. He'll adjust.
上两所学校 交两帮朋友
Two schools, two sets of friends.
好像不大容易
It's not going to be easy.
你为何这么消极
Why are you being so negative?
我还以为你会为此事高兴呢
I thought you'd be excited about this.
我知道你会这么想
I know you did.
我只是想让你仔细想想
I just want you to ask yourself.
这样真的对崔沃斯好吗
Is this all really in the best interest of Travers?
孩子需要安稳的生活
Kids need stability.
那我也有需要啊
What about what I need?
我知道你想他
I know that you miss him.
知道你害怕孤独
I know that you're worried about being lonely,
但我会在这里陪着你
but I am going to be here for you.
对 两周见一次
Yeah, once every two weeks.
不 我是真的要和你在一起
No, I'm really going to be here for you.
我想让你幸福
And I'm gonna make you happy.
-玩笑话不要乱说 卡洛斯 -我认真的
- Don't say that if you don't mean it, Carlos. - I do.
那好 我
All right. I'II, um...
我打电♥话♥给律师
I'll call off the lawyer.
你知道吗 我真的很想他
You know, I really am gonna miss him.
我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请和我一起欢迎美景镇下一任市长
please join me and welcome the next mayor of Fairview,
维克多·朗
Victor Lang!
-你是杰夫·斯考特 -对
- Your name Jeff Scott? - Yeah.
你的是抄罚单 对吗
You read meters for a living?
知道我有多爱你吗
Do you know how much I love you?
我知道
I think so.
任何人都能沦为受害者
Anyone can end up a victim...
被他人的举动所伤
... injured by the actions of others.
但无论是为娇俏前妻所伤
But whether the damage is inflicted by a cunning ex-wife...
还是因压抑自身情感所致
... or a blow delivered by the object of our affection...
我们都必须振作起来
... the time comes when we must pick ourselves up
继续我们的生命旅程
and continue on ourjourney.
如果我们做不到 那只能祈求
And if we can't, then all we can pray for...
被救赎
... is rescue.
麦克 我把脚给扭了
Mike. I twisted my ankle.
很好
Good.
该我英雄救美了
Because now I get to do this.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表