剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》 前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives:
卡洛斯表露出了他内心的渴望
Carlos revealed his deepest desire.
问题在于孩子 我太想要孩子了
It's about children. I want them so bad.
汤姆挑明了问题
Tom forced the issue.
-你跟我太太上♥床♥了吗 -当然没有
- Are you sleeping with my wife? - Of course not.
里克摊牌了
Rick came clean.
我对你有感觉 你也对我有感觉
I have feelings for you. I know you feel something for me.
你不能再留在这里工作了
You can't work here anymore.
而苏珊崎岖的爱情之路...
And Susan's tortured love life...
我正准备向你求婚
I was on my way to propose to you.
...终于...
... was finally...
你会怎么回答
What would you have said?
步上正轨
...on the mend.
距离麦克·德尔非诺和苏珊·梅尔
Exactly one year had passed since the night Mike Delfino
本应订婚的那晚 已有整整一年
and Susan Mayer were supposed to become engaged.
因此 当麦克把苏珊带去她最爱的餐厅时
So when Mike took Susan to her favorite restaurant,
她就知道他会问出那个问题
she just knew he was going to pop the question.
你想吃什么
What are you gonna have?
而当他问时...
And when he did...
鸡肉
The chicken.
她已然准备好答案
...she'd be ready with her answer.
可是夜色渐晚
But as the evening wore on,
苏珊等待的那个时刻...
the moment Susan had been waiting for...
却并未到来
...failed to materialize.
即使出现过诸多契机
And though many opportunities presented themselves...
那个问题始终没有出现
...the question was never asked.
直到苏珊终于开始怀疑
Until the thought began to dawn on Susan,
也许...
that perhaps...
他并没有想问
...it never would.
你吃饭时挺安静的 晚饭还好吧
You're pretty quiet over there. Was dinner OK?
如果你说的"还好"是指平淡 那就是了
If by "OK" you mean uneventful, then yes.
你有心事吗
Something on your mind?
麦克 今天是什么日子
Mike, what day is today?
-星期三 -对
- Wednesday. - Yes.
同时也是我们应该订婚之日的
It's also the anniversary of the day
一周年纪念日
we were supposed to get engaged.
一年前的今晚 你在路上准备来求婚
A year ago tonight, you were on your way to ask me
被那辆破车撞了
to marry you when you got hit by that stupid car.
都过去一年了 时间过得可真快
That was a year ago? Time really flies.
-你就想说这个 -你怎么生气了
- Is that all you have to say? - Why are you getting mad?
我以为你今晚会求婚的
I thought you were gonna propose tonight!
苏珊 为什么我要去纪念一个
Susan, why would I want to commemorate the anniversary
让我陷入了昏迷的悲惨之夜
of the night that some maniac put me in a coma?
因为这一天对我们有特殊的意义
Because this date has special meaning for us.
我在一辆房♥车前坐了六个小时
I sat in front of that trailer for six hours
想着你是不是恨我
thinking you hated me,
而求婚可以让这一切恢复圆♥满♥
and a proposal would've brought the entire thing full circle.
用美好的记忆来取代糟糕的回忆
It'd have turned a bad memory into a beautiful one.
你一直放不下 是吧
You really thought this through, didn't you?
没错 因为我是个心思缜密的人
Yes, I did. Because I am a thoughtful person.
我们结婚之后
And whenever we do get married,
你也要学着这样做才行
that is something you are gonna have to work on.
我尽量
I'll do my best.
顺便问一句...这个看着眼熟吗
By the way... does that seem familiar?
天哪 真不敢相信你这样做了
Oh, my God. I can't believe that you did this.
我想...你怎么说的来着
Well, I wanted to...how'd you put it?
用美好的记忆取代糟糕的回忆
...turn a bad memory into a beautiful one.
去那辆房♥车前面坐下
Now go sit in front of that trailer.
我保证 这次我会来的
I promise I'll show up this time.
没错 苏珊知道麦克会提出那个问题
Yes, Susan knew Mike was about to pop the question,
一个曾以为再也听不到的问题
the one she thought he'd never ask.
麦克...
Oh, Mike...
而多亏了苏珊...
And thanks to Susan...
你会娶我吗
Will you marry me?
他真的没有问
... he never did.
幸好 她想听的并不是问题本身
Luckily, it wasn't the question she needed to hear...
其实我准备了一段话 不过好吧 管他呢
I kind of had a speech prepared, but sure, what the heck?
而是答案
... it was the answer.
从早晨苏醒的那一刻起
From the moment we wake up in the morning...
几点了
What time is it?
直到夜晚伴枕进入梦乡
...till our head hits the pillow at night...
你锁门了吗
Did you lock the front door?
我们的生活 充满着疑问
Our lives are filled with questions.
你买♥♥剃须膏了吗
Did you remember to buy more shaving cream?
简单的问题很好回答
Simple ones that are easy to answer.
我看起来怎么样
Can I still pull this look off?
但有些问题却很危险
But some questions are so dangerous,
真♥相♥是不能说的
the truth is not an option.
你生爸爸的气了吗
Are you mad at Daddy?
没有 为什么这么想
No. Why would you think that?
因为你都不跟他说话
Because you're not talking to him.
像爸爸妈妈这样认识了很久的人
Well, when two people have known each other as long as
不一定总要说话的
Mommy and Daddy have, they don't have to always talk.
其实
In fact,
良好关系的一大特点 就是沉默也很自在
a sign of a good relationship is being comfortable in silence.
没错
That's true.
尽管昨晚工作时你妈无视我
Although, Mommy ignoring me last night at work
对我来说不算自在
wasn't what I'd call comfortable.
爸爸好像没注意到
Well, Daddy probably didn't notice that
我当时正在卸二十磅重的面粉
I was unloading 20-pound bags of flour
因为他仍然不能干粗活
'cause he still can't lift them.
妈妈没空坐下闲聊
Mommy didn't have time to sit around and chew the fat.
你到现在为止已经五天没空闲聊了
Well, you haven't wanted to chew the fat for five days now.
说吧 勒奈特 你明显有心事
Come on. Lynette, something's obviously bugging you.
你想知道我的心事吗
You wanna know what's bugging me?
我只想跟家人一起吃顿早饭
I'm trying to have breakfast with my family
你却非要找茬
and you're picking a fight.
谁找茬了 我只想说说话
Who's fighting, I just want to talk!
没什么需要谈的 别烦我了不行吗
There's nothing to talk about, OK? Just leave me alone.
-行 -很好
- Fine. - Good.
我不该问的
Sorry I asked.
弗朗索瓦 我是苏珊·梅尔
Hey, Francois, it's Susan Mayer.
收到留言请尽快回电
Call me as soon as you get this.
我之前说婚礼取消了 可现在又恢复了
I know I told you my wedding was off, but it's back on,
我想知道你还能不能帮我摆花
and I wanna see if you're still available to do the flowers.
再见 顺便说一句
Bye. Oh, just so you know,
新郎不是伊恩了 说来话长 回电哦
Ian's not the groom anymore. Long story. Call me.
好了 我应该已经给所有人留过言了
There, I think I've left messages for everyone.
我还用之前跟伊恩计划好的婚礼
Are you sure it's OK for us to have the same wedding
你确定你不介意吗 说实话
I was planning with Ian? Be honest.
新娘都被我偷走了 再偷个花商也没什么
Well, I stole his bride, I guess I can poach his florist.
我总觉得
Gosh, I just keep thinking
忘记通知某个人了
there's someone I've forgotten to tell.
餐食 乐队 花商...
Caterer, band, florist...
-宾客 -我的上帝
- Um, guests? - Oh, my God!
我之前让朱莉打电♥话♥告诉他们别来了
I had Julie call and cancel everyone.
再打一次就是了
Just call them back.
怎么能用电♥话♥邀请别人参加婚礼
You can't invite people to a wedding on the phone!
得送体面的请柬才行
You have to send a proper invitation.
你想让人觉得我不重要吗
Want people to think I'm a complete flake?
科特 我是苏珊·梅尔
Hi, Curt, it's Susan Meyer.
你给我做了婚礼请柬
You did my wedding invitations.
我还要一批
I'm gonna need another batch.
一模一样的 只是把新郎名字
Exactly the same, only change the name
从"伊恩·海恩斯沃斯"换成"麦克·德尔非诺"
"Ian Hainsworth" to "Mike Delfino."
说来话长 等你回电
Long story. Call me.
为什么皱眉头
What's with the frown?
你想在结婚前就长皱纹吗
You trying to get wrinkles before the wedding?
我找不到好的女花童
No, I can't find a good flower girl.
勒奈特一直暗示我用佩妮
Lynette's keep hinting for me to use Penny,
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表