剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你这么做 当心下地狱
You are gonna rot in hell for this.
我不过是让两个孤单的灵魂相遇
Hey, I just brought two lost souls together.
这么说如何 他背叛了我的朋友
OK, how about this? He cheated on my friend.
让他受受这娘们的火爆
He deserves every bit of crazy
是他应得的
she's gonna rain down on him.
你会下地狱的
Hell, rot, you.
他们在干嘛
What are they doing?
第二轮刚战罢 第三轮当伊始
Rounding second and heading for third.
-卡洛斯 -加布 瞧 我交了个新朋友
- Carlos. - Hey, Gabby. Look, I made a new friend.
是啊 我亲眼目睹了你的交友过程
Yes, I've been watching you make your new friend,
恶心死我了
and it's disgusting.
不至于吧 我们就跳支舞
Do you mind? We're trying to dance.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you, anyway?
还有 你来参加婚礼作甚
And why the hell are you at this wedding?
大事不妙啊
This is not gonna end well.
他们不过在婚礼上偶然相遇
They're just two random people who met at a wedding.
这事怨不了我
They can't pin it on me.
就是她
It was her.
勒奈特·斯加沃 我要和你谈谈
Lynette Scavo, I wanna talk to you.
我们回家见
I'll see you at home.
你想什么呢 我不是叫你来
What're you thinking? I didn't invite you here
在我朋友面前出我丑的
to embarrass me in front of my friends.
那你邀请我来参观
You just wanted me to watch
你舌吻未成年服务生吗
while you suck the zits off some teenage waiter.
我受够了 我收回我的邀请
That's it. I take my invitation back.
我的家不再欢迎你了
You are no longer welcome in my house.
我走就是了
Fine. I'll go.
把珍珠项链还给我
Just give me back the pearls.
-不行 -加布
- No! - Gabby.
-卡洛斯 你敢 -这是我母亲的
- Carlos, no. - They were Mama's.
不
No!
看看你干的好事
Now look what you've done.
-索利斯太太 -不行 卡洛斯
- Mrs. Solis. - No, Carlos.
-这是我的 -是我的
- Give me that. - Give me those.
抱歉 借过一下
Pardon me, excuse me.
滚开 这些都是我的
Get away. Those are mine.
-才不是呢 -索利斯太太
- The hell they are. - Mrs. Solis.
-我忙着呢 小梅 -索利斯太太
- Not now, Xiao Mei. - Mrs. Solis!
看在上帝的份上 怎么啦
For God's sakes, what?
我觉得要生了
I think maybe it's time.
我祝愿你俩永远幸福美满
And I wish you both a lifetime of happiness.
说得真好 谢谢你 弗恩姑姑
That was beautiful, Aunt Fern. Thank you.
他们已经把羊水擦干净了
Hey, they mopped up all the amniotic fluid,
我们可以安全地跳康加舞了
so we should feel safe to start the conga line.
事实上 我想说两句
Actually, I'd like to say a few words.
布里 奥森
Bree, Orson,
你们的爱情启发了我们所有人
your love is an inspiration to us all.
说得真好 你怎么认识他的
That's very sweet. How do you know him?
我以为他是你那边的人
I thought he was on your side.
对于你俩来说 这次都是二婚
This is a second wedding for both of you,
我觉得你们真的很勇敢
and I think you're jolly brave.
通常人们总是找借口拒绝再次恋爱
So often people find excuses not to fall in love again.
那是他们胆怯
They're afraid.
但其实很难遇到一个与你心灵相通的人
But it's rare to find somebody that you connect with,
因此一旦缘分到了 应该跟着感觉走
so when you do, you have to follow your heart.
布里 奥森 我敬你们
Bree, Orson, I salute you.
好了 音乐响起来
Let's get the music cranking, and...
汤姆 可以再等一下吗
Actually, Tom, could you just hang on a second?
我也要讲几句话
I also would like to say a few words.
送给布里和奥森
To Bree and Orson.
的确 有什么比再次陷入爱河更美好呢
Yes, what could be better than a second love?
而此时的你 更为成熟睿智
And this time, you enter into it a little older, a little wiser.
但关键是变得很小心翼翼
But also, and this is key, with a bit of caution.
因为爱情不仅是自然而美妙的
Because while love can be spontaneous and wonderful,
但它同样也是自私的
it can also be selfish,
有时 你最好的选择
and sometimes the best thing you can do
是放手离开
is just to walk away.
不是说你俩
Uh... not you two.
我是说 你俩的结合是天赐良缘
I mean, you two crazy kids are great.
敬你们
Congrats.
那让我们
Well, then, let's...
等等 我想对刚才的祝酒词做个回应
Hang on. I'd like to respond to that toast.
布里 奥森
Bree, Orson,
有时离开看似是最佳选择
sometimes walking away can seem the best choice,
这绝对是最安全的 但是
it's certainly the safest, but
当你以为快乐不会再度降临时
what do you do when you find someone who makes you
如果遇到了能让你快乐的人 你会怎样
feel joy when you thought you never would again?
你会放手让他们走吗
Do you just let them go?
不会
No.
不 我做不到
No, I can't do that.
你想要
You wanna...?
不了
No.
我没什么说的了
I'm good.
那好 开始跳舞吧
All right, then, let's dance.
我带了点衣服给你换
Well, I thought you might need a change of clothes.
你还在生我的气吗
Yeah, you're still mad at me, huh?
你是怎么想的
What were you thinking?
把卡洛斯介绍给那个贱♥人♥
Setting Carlos up with that skank.
对不起 我太绝望了
I am sorry. I was desperate.
我刚才喝得有点多
I had a little too much to drink.
而且你在和卡洛斯办离婚
And you are divorcing Carlos.
勒内特 卡洛斯永远是另当别论的
No, Lynette, Carlos will never be fair game.
你知道这个规则的
You know the rules.
你是对的 你是对的 你是对的
You're right. You are right. You're right.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
只是
It's just...
怎么了
What?
我太郁闷了
I'm so unhappy.
自从那个女人搅进我们的生活
Ever since that woman pushed her way into our lives,
我甚至无法强颜欢笑
I can't even work up a smile.
她越是胡搅蛮缠 我越是迁怒于汤姆
And the more she pushes, the more I resent Tom.
汤姆 就因为他12年前的一夜风流
Tom, for something he did 12 years ago.
我害怕我无法理顺这个
And I'm afraid if I can't fix this
我的怒火会愈演愈烈的 直至
that the anger's just gonna fester, until...
勒奈特 听我说
Lynette, listen to me.
你和汤姆会熬过去的
You and Tom will survive this.
不 我是认真的 加比
No, seriously, Gabby.
我厌倦了整天强颜欢笑
I am so tired of pretending to smile.
你和汤姆会熬过去的
You and Tom will survive this.
是吗 你为什么那么肯定
Yeah? How can you be so sure?
因为有些婚姻注定要天长地久
Because some marriages were built to last.
有些却不是
And some aren't.
相信我 我知道两者的区别所在
Trust me, I know the difference.
我要见布里·范德坎普
I'm looking for Bree Van de Kamp.
我失陪一下
Could you excuse me for just a minute?
奥森 恭喜你
Orson, congratulations.
打扰了 你是布里·范德坎普
Excuse me. Are you Mrs. Van de Kamp?
我现在姓霍吉
It's Hodge now.
我非常抱歉在这种场合冒昧登门
Yes, I'm terribly sorry to barge in like this,
但我们需要你丈夫去一趟停尸房♥
but we need your husband to come down to the morgue.
他妻子的尸体可能找到了
We may have found his wife's body.
用力 小梅 用力
Push, Xiao Mei, push.
好了 现在深呼吸
OK, OK. Deep breaths now.
就快出来了
We're getting close.
终于等到这一刻了 我真不敢相信
It's time. I can't believe this is happening.
亲爱的 我要哭了
Honey, I'm gonna cry.
-卡洛斯 我很抱歉 -我也是
- Carlos, I am so sorry about the... - Me too, me too.
-我做得太出格了 -我原谅你
- I was way out of line. - I forgive you.
经历了这么美妙的时刻 一切都值得了
It's worth it when you experience a moment as beautiful as this.
我看到头了
OK, I can see the head now.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表