剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你说得对 抱歉 我简直疯了
You're right. I'm sorry. I'm crazy.
蜜汁 蜜汁可以冲淡长棍里的咸味
Honey glaze. Honey glaze will cut the salt in the bread sticks.
汤姆 我没怀孕时也能对你动粗
Tom, I do not need to be pregnant to kick your ass.
快去睡觉吧
Now go. Go on.
安德鲁 你来了
Andrew, you're here.
-我怎么了 -你出意外了
- What happened to me? - You kind of had an accident.
-你从梯子上摔下来了 -是啊 奥森在吗
- You fell off our ladder. - Oh, that's right. Is Orson here?
他在医院 但他并不是来探病的
He's at the hospital, but he's not exactly visiting.
自杀 不 奥森绝不可能自杀
Suicide? No. Orson would never try to kill himself.
警方弄错了 肯定是一场意外
The police are wrong. It must have been an accident.
但警方在他汽车行李箱上发现了他的脚印
But they found his footprints on the trunk of his car.
他站上去的唯一原因就是要跳楼
The only reason he'd be up there is to jump.
-但为什么呢 -也许他觉得有罪
- But why? - Maybe he was feeling guilty.
有什么罪
For what?
妈妈 我查看了梯子
Mom, I looked at that ladder.
有人把横档锯断了
Someone sawed through the rung.
-你认为... -前几天我听到你们说话
- And you think... - I heard you two the other day.
你告诉要他自首 不然你就离开他
You told him to turn himself in or else.
第二天你就摔倒了 差点送了命
The next day you fall and nearly die.
你觉得这是巧合吗
You think that's a coincidence?
-你说他就在楼下吗 -是的 但别担心
- You say he's just down the hall? - Yeah, but don't worry.
我告诉他们不要让他靠近你
I told them not to let him near you.
我们会尽快把你接回家
And we're gonna get you home as soon as we can.
有什么能帮你吗
Can I help you?
我来拿我妻子的遗物
I'm here to pick up my wife's belongings.
叫简·海恩斯沃斯
Jane Hainsworth.
好的 节哀顺变
Oh. Yes. I'm so sorry for your loss.
我去去就来
I'll be right back.
你还好吧
Are you doing OK?
不太好 但幸好有你
Not really. But having you here helps.
你好啊 梅尔夫人
Oh. Hey, Mrs. Mayer.
安德鲁 你怎么会来医院
Andrew, What are you doing at the hospital?
你还没听说吗
You haven't heard?
苏珊
Susan.
我刚从安德鲁那儿听说
I just heard from Andrew what happened.
我得来看看你
I had to come see you.
-如果你不想看到我... -没事 进来吧
- If you want me to go, I... - No, no. Come in.
我知道之前我们闹得不愉快
I know we've been fighting,
但你受了这样的伤
but something like this happens,
我们应当正确面对一切
it puts everything into perspective.
真是抱歉
I am so sorry.
都是我不好
It was all my fault.
若不是我急于保护麦克...
If I hadn't got so caught up in protecting Mike...
别说了 苏珊
Susan, stop.
麦克是无辜的
Mike is innocent.
他和莫妮可的死毫无关系
He had nothing to do with Monique Polier's murder.
-你是不是知道了什么 -是的
- Do you know something? - Yes.
我打算报♥警♥
And I intend to go to the police.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这和奥森坠楼有关吗
Does this have something to do with Orson's accident?
我还不能告诉你
I can't tell you right now.
你得相信我 行吗
You're just gonna have to trust me. Can you do that?
当然
Of course.
该让你休息了
I should let you rest.
那么 我们做回朋友吧
So we're back to being friends?
我们从没绝交过
We never really stopped.
抱歉 这些东西不是简的
Um, excuse me. These things don't belong to Jane.
你确定
Are you sure?
每对情侣都有些秘密
Every couple has their secrets,
但我确定她不是木匠
but I'm sure she wasn't a closet whittler.
-麦克·德尔非诺 -这些是麦克的
- Mike Delfino. - These are Mike's things?
是啊 抱歉弄错了
Yep. Someone made a big mistake.
海伦你又把标签弄混了
Helen, you screwed up the labels again.
他带了枚钻戒 真好看
Oh! He had an engagement ring with him. That's pretty.
麦克和我是朋友
You know, Mike and I are good friends.
可以的话 我拿去带给他吧
I could return these things to him, if you like.
抱歉 他得亲自来取
Sorry. He'll have to pick them up himself.
这是医院规定
It's hospital policy.
医院还规定
It's also hospital policy
标签不能弄混
to put the right labels on the right boxes.
伊安 你绝对不会相信这个
Ian, you're not gonna believe this.
布里告诉我 她可以证明麦克的清白
Bree told me she can prove Mike's innocent.
-什么 -是真的 他自♥由♥了
- What? - It's true. He's gonna be a free man.
这太好了
Isn't that great?
是啊 太好了
Yes, it's bloody fantastic.
拿好 我给布里买♥♥个花篮 马上回来
Here. I'm gonna go get Bree some flowers. I'll be right back.
不 不 这是个好消息
No, no, that's great news.
谢谢医生
Thank you, doctor.
奥森... 没有危险了吧
So, uh, Orson's gonna pull through?
难道你希望他有事吗
You'd rather he didn't?
不是 我只是不知道
No. I just don't know
他醒来会对警♥察♥说什么
What he's gonna tell the police when he wakes up.
又不是你的错
Wasn't your fault.
奥森是失足坠楼的 不是吗
Orson falling off that roof was an accident, right?
-差不多 -差不多
- Well, sort of. - Sort of?
那要看奥森怎么对警♥察♥说了
Depending on what Orson tells them,
撂个蓄意谋杀罪也有可能
I could get charged with attempted murder.
她有你照顾真是太好了
I'm so glad she has you to take care of her,
当然你妈最重要 安德鲁
and, of course, your mom comes first, Andrew.
要不是今晚开业
And I wouldn't even ask except,
你知道的 我都不会找你...
you know, we’re opening tonight...
椅子就绪
Chairs are here.
天啊 真的吗
Oh, God, seriously?
太好了 谢谢你
Fantastic, thank you.
就两个小时
It's just two quick hours,
你就可以去陪你妈妈了
and then we'll get you right back home with your mom.
太谢谢了 安德鲁
Thank you, Andrew.
好的 再见
OK, bye-bye.
外卖♥♥菜单都折好了吗
Did you finish folding the takeout menus?
你没叫我折啊
You never asked me to do that.
难道我要你做你才做吗
I shouldn't have to tell you every little thing, you know.
主动点行吗
Show some initiative.
等等 我订的椅子呢 不是这种啊
Wait. Where are my chairs? I didn't order these.
-你是勒奈特·斯加沃吗 -是
- You Lynette Scavo? - Yes.
那这就是你订的
Well then, you ordered these.
不可能 我开披萨店
No. Why would I order 50 high chairs
为何要订50个高脚椅子
for the opening of a pizzeria?
我哪知道
I don't know.
我以为是幼儿披萨店
I thought it was one of those kiddy pizza places,
有游戏和电动老鼠之类的
with the games and the animatronic rats.
-拿来 -别激动啊
- Give me that. - Easy there, sally
电动老鼠 你们有没有搞错
Animatronics rats. Where do they find you people?
好了 找到了 看到了吗
Okay, okay, here it is. See?
我订了50张7-3号♥...
I ordered 50 of item number 7-3...
我们弄错了吗
Did we find the mistake?
我写成7-1了
I, um, switched the seven and the one.
看来我们都错了
So we're both wrong.
我们店还有五个小时开张
Now, this place opens in five hours.
重新调货来要多久
How long will it take to fix this?
你好 我想租50张椅子 今晚五点前送到
Hi. I need to rent 50 chairs by tonight at five.
什么 为什么不行
What? Why not?
什么叫"受戒仪式"季
What do you mean, it's bar mitzvah season?
哪有这说法
There's no such thing.
你还有五张 那我要了 我姓斯加沃
You still have five? I will take those. Scavo.
好了 这样就22张了
OK. That brings us to 22.
哈维 里克 找到椅子了 快去搬
Javi, Rico, we got chairs to find. Move it.
看来昨晚有人
Looks like someone crawled into
掉进红酒缸子里了
a bottle of merlot last night.
我貌似给自己办了个生日派对
Sort of threw myself a little birthday party.
所以你不介意的话 我继续回去睡觉了
So, if you don't mind, I'd like to get back to my dry heaving.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表