剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
有个小问题
Quick question.
我是不是看到扎克·杨在今早八点
Was that Zach Young I saw leaving your house
离开你家了
at eight this morning?
是啊 他顺路过来...
Oh. Yeah. Um, he just came by to, uh,
送我生日贺卡
drop off a birthday card.
很可爱 有小猫 有气球
Really cute, little cat with balloons.
-你可以走了 -还有问题
- All right, bye. - Follow-up.
今早七点 为什么扎克在你的车道上
Why was Zach in your driveway at seven this morning,
只穿了件内♥裤♥
in his underwear?
-我们昨晚做♥爱♥了 -什么
- We had sex last night. - What?
我是说 我觉得我们做了
I mean, I think we did.
他是这么告诉我的
That's what he told me.
-你不是当事人吗 -我什么都不记得了
- Weren't you there? - I don't remember anything.
我醒来发现他在我床上
I just woke up and he was in bed next to me.
再次感谢 加布 你好啊 卡洛斯
Thanks again, Gaby. Hey, Carlos.
如果你不记得
If you don't remember,
那你怎么敢肯定你俩做♥爱♥了
then how can you be sure that you and Zach had sex?
我们都半裸着
Well, we were both half-naked,
还有一只拆开了的安全套
and there was a condom wrapper,
他说我床上功夫很棒 的确符合事实啊
and he said I was amazing, which totally sounds like me.
他说我们是一对了 求你帮帮我吧
He thinks we're a couple now. You have to help me.
我才不想掺和进来呢
I am not getting involved.
天啊 你居然又勾上了邻家男孩
God, I can't believe you bagged another neighborhood kid.
-你去哪 -去警告斯加沃家的儿子
- Where are you going? - To warn the Scavo boys.
-我有话要和我妻子说 -她还在休息
- I wanna speak to my wife. - She's resting.
我们回到问题上吧...
If we can get back to these questions...
我失足坠楼了
I fell off a roof.
我要内科医生 不是精神病医生
I need a physician, not a psychiatrist.
恐怕这是医院政策
Well, I'm afraid it's hospital policy
因为有人有自杀的嫌疑
when there's a suspected suicide attempt.
我不是想自杀
I didn't try to kill myself.
但你有类似的病史
But you do have a certain history.
1976年 你大多时间都在精神病院度过
You spent most of 1976 in a psychiatric hospital.
我不想聊此事
I don't care to discuss that.
那你就无法离开这里了
You won't be leaving here until we do.
我父母是虔诚的宗教信徒
My parents were very religious.
16岁时 我父亲有了外遇
When I was 16, my father had an affair.
在教会中这是不小的丑闻
Caused quite a scandal at our church.
于是他郁郁寡欢 开始严重酗酒
He became depressed. He started drinking heavily.
我妈越来越担心他
My mother grew concerned.
她不想让爸爸独自在家
She didn't like leaving him alone.
有一天晚上 她去看望一位生病的朋友
One night she had to visit a sick friend
于是让我照看他
and asked me to keep an eye on him,
但我和朋友有约
but I'd made plans with friends.
我以为我能稍稍走开一下
I thought I could duck out for a while.
等我回到家 我发现他在浴室里
When I got home, I found him in the bathroom.
于是你很自责
You blamed yourself?
我用不着
I didn't need to.
我妈没少责怪我俩
Mother blamed me enough for both of us.
这肯定让你们的关系很紧张
That must have caused quite a strain in your relationship.
是啊
Yes.
但后来 她提出了一些建议
But now and then she suggests little ways
让我能补偿她
I might make it up to her.
是的 我想询问一下病人的情况
Yes, I'm calling to check on the status of a patient.
姓霍吉
Last name Hodge.
什么叫哪个霍吉
What do you mean, which Hodge?
葛罗莉娅 谢天谢地
Gloria, thank God.
我还以为你把我忘了呢
I thought you'd forgotten about me.
-你什么时候放我出来 -快了
- When are you letting me out of here? - It won't be long now.
事实上 昨晚发生了一件有趣的事
In fact, something interesting happened last night.
奥森想自杀
Orson tried to kill himself.
-天啊 他没事吧 -他没事
- Oh, my goodness. Is he OK? - He'll be fine.
我是说
My point is,
自杀并非婚姻幸福的丈夫所为
suicide is hardly the act of a happily married man.
我的天啊 葛罗莉娅
Gloria, for God's sake,
放弃吧
give it up.
他根本不爱我
He doesn't love me.
他会的 亲爱的
He will, dear.
布里马上就会消失的
Bree will be gone soon,
他需要一个你这样的好女人来抚慰他
and he'll need a good woman like you to console him.
你要对布里做什么
What are you gonna do to Bree?
葛罗莉娅 葛罗莉娅
Gloria? Gloria!
亲爱的 有没有睡着啊
Oh, hey, hon. Did you get some sleep?
睡着了 因为那些药我现在还有点想睡
Yes. I'm still kinda groggy from those pills,
但是
but...
现在我清醒了
And now I'm awake.
好吧 这些新椅子是有点乱
OK, little mix-up with the new chairs.
这是你负责的
Which you were in charge of.
好吧 你可以全都怪我
OK, OK, we could point fingers.
但现在重要的是 先别管我们的期望
But what's important is forgetting about what we expected,
集中精力在现有东西的上 也没那么差
and focusing on what we have, which isn't so bad.
各种不同风格的椅子
I mean, all the different kinds of chairs
让这里散发一种波希米亚的气息
give the place a kind of Bohemian vibe.
另外 如果来了很多宝宝
Plus, if we get a lot of babies,
你瞧 我们有充分的准备
look, we're just totally set.
汤姆 对不起 真的 对不起
Tom, I'm sorry. I am. I'm sorry.
我 我知道这不完美
I just... I realize it's not perfect.
但是 求你说点什么吧
But... Please say something.
我能说什么呢 勒奈特
What can I say, Lynette?
事已至此
It is what it is.
为什么要我照顾妈妈
Why do I have to baby-sit Mom?
我所有的朋友都去庆祝开张
All my friends are gonna be at the opening.
奥斯丁会偷偷拿啤酒给我们喝
Austin was gonna sneak us beer.
该死的 丹妮尔 我得去工作
Damn it, Danielle, I have to work.
我们妈妈正无助地躺在楼上
Our mother's lying helpless upstairs
因为她的丈夫想杀她
'cause her husband tried to kill her.
只要一个晚上 你能学着担负点责任吗
For just one night, could you try to be responsible?
我更喜欢那个精神变♥态♥的你
I liked you better when you were a psychopath!
给你
Here you go.
-你来了 -我可不想错过开张
- Oh. You're here. - I wouldn't have missed it.
你知道我怎么看待勒奈特和汤姆的
You know how I feel about Lynette and Tom.
扎克 我很高兴你在这里
Uh, look. Zach, I'm glad you're here.
我一直想谈谈 关于我们
I've been wanting to talk, about us.
我也是 你现在是我生命的一部分
Me too. You being in my life now,
我们之间已经有那种关系
having the connection that we do,
这真的是我妈妈自杀后
this is really the first time
我第一次感到幸福
I've been happy since my mother killed herself.
我能失陪一下吗
Could you excuse me a second?
当然 宝贝 快点回来
Of course, baby. Hurry back.
我完蛋了 我刚刚试着和扎克分手
I am in hell. I just tried to break up with Zach.
那个小讨厌鬼竟然拿死去的妈妈对付我
The little twerp played the dead mommy card.
不能任由他让你觉得内疚
Can't let him make you feel guilty.
但我确实内疚
But I am guilty.
我不记得我们是怎么上♥床♥的
I don't remember how we ended up in bed together.
或许是我勾引他的
Maybe I led him on.
我都快神经质了
I've got to be sensitive here.
-你能帮我威胁他吗 -什么
- Could you threaten him for me? - What?
恐吓他一下
You know, intimidate him.
拿出拉丁前夫吃醋的那一套来
Do the whole jealous, latin, ex-husband thing you do.
告诉他如果你得不到我 别人也休想
Tell him if you can't have me, nobody can.
算了吧 我不会对可怜的扎克那么做
Forget it. I'm not gonna do that to poor Zach.
我也想照顾扎克
Hey, I am looking out for Zach, too.
如果我甩了他 他一定会受不了
If I dump him, it'll destroy him emotionally.
还是吓走他比较好
Better to scare him off.
拜托了
Please?
-好吧 -谢谢
- Fine. - Thank you.
看 他在那里
OK, look, there he goes.
去吧 去吓得他屁滚尿流
Go. Go get all cholo on his ass.
索利斯先生
Hey, Mr. Solis.
我有点事情要和你谈一下
Look, I need to talk to you about something.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表