剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
很好 一切就绪
Fair enough. Everything's OK.
没事了 来啊 孩子们 各就各位
It's OK. Come on, guys. Come on back.
谢谢你 勒奈特
Thank you, Lynette.
这才是我寻求的圣诞精神
That's the Christmas spirit that I was looking for.
倒数十秒
Ten seconds.
这样太死板了 我有个妙招
I think this is a little stiff. I have a really fun idea.
我的饼干呢
Where are my crackers?
我们储备不足 可我给你准备了腌黄瓜
We're out, but I got you a pickle.
腌黄瓜配汤吗 谁会这么吃
Pickles and soup? Who eats that?
-我就只有这些 -听说过商店吗
- You know, that's all I got. - Ever heard of a store?
-你耍什么性子 -我恨腌黄瓜
- You did not just do that. - I hate pickles.
捡起来
Pick it up.
医生说 我只有小解时才需要下床
Doctor say I only get out of bed to pee.
都是为孩子好 还记得吗
Better for baby, remember?
别走 给我揉揉脚
Don't go. I need you to rub my feet.
-疼死了 医生还说 -闭嘴 小梅
- They're sore. And doctor say... - Cut it out, Xiao Mei.
他可没提过要揉你那肥脚
He didn't say anything about rubbing your chubby stumps.
自己揉吧
Rub them yourself.
你待我太恶劣了
You treat me like dirt.
你要不搬去和索利斯先生住吧
Would you rather go live with Mr. Solis
住那间肮脏的单身公♥寓♥
in a dingy one-bedroom apartment
没装空调 连有线电视都收看不到
with no air conditioning and no cable?
不愿去是吧 我猜也是
No, I didn't think so.
你是我见过最苛刻的人
You are meanest person I know.
名词前要加冠词
I am the meanest person you know.
你在这个国家呆了一年
You've been in this country a year.
-还不会修饰名词 真丢人 -你个贱♥人♥
- Modify your nouns, damn it. - What a bitch.
我等不及看你生下孩子 因为一旦你生下来
I can't wait for you to pop out that baby, because when you do,
我就把你送上回上海的第一架飞机
I am putting you on the first plane back to Shanghai.
你将会面朝黄土背朝天
You're gonna be on all fours in a rice paddy
干到累垮为止
before the epidural wears off.
可你答应过给我在唐人街买♥♥间公♥寓♥
But you promised to get me apartment in Chinatown,
我就可以在我朋友的餐馆打工 开始新生活
so I can work for my friend in restaurant, start a new life.
去跟我的中国朋友说吧 告我啊
Tell it to my Chinese friend, Sue Me.
我们医院有护工做这差事
We do have people in the hospital who could do that.
可我喜欢这样 麦克会希望是我来做
But I like doing it. I think Mike would want me to. Oops.
你拿到最新的核磁共振成像报告了吗
So have you got the results of his latest MRI yet?
恐怕他还没有好转
I'm afraid there was no change.
什么时候再做核磁共振
Well, how long until you can do another one?
我不想打击你
I don't wanna tell you not to be optimistic...
已经六个月了 可他还是会醒过来的 对吧
It's been six months, but he could still come out of it, right?
我看新闻说 一个秘鲁的妇女十年后还是醒了过来
I saw on the news, this woman in Peru woke up after ten years.
播报这新闻是有原因的
There's a reason that made the news.
可能你会觉得我天真 可我知道他会回到我身边
You might think I'm naive, but I know he's coming back to me.
-苏珊 -别说了
- Susan... - Don't say it.
你做好你的本职工作 我做好我的
You just keep doing your job, and I'll keep doing mine.
肉酱饭太美味了
That risotto was perfect.
就像你一样
Just like you.
我希望你还有胃口吃甜点
Listen, I hope you saved room for dessert.
我准备了特餐
I got us something special
从市区的一家很棒的小烘焙坊买♥♥的
from a wonderful little bakery downtown.
好可爱
That is so adorable.
可我真的一口都吃不下了
But I don't think I can eat another bite.
我来分一半
Here, let me take half.
怎么样 布里 你愿意嫁给我吗
What do you say, Bree? Will you marry me?
有点突然 不是吗
This is a little sudden, isn't it?
我们仅相识了6个月
We've only known each other six months,
可我无时无刻不在爱着你
but I've loved you every minute of it.
-可如果你感觉不同 -不不不
- But if you don't share my feelings... - No, no, um...
我也爱你 可我必须三思而后行
I do. It's just that I can't help being cautious.
雷克斯走后 我一直都没能找到真爱
Since Rex, I haven't been exactly lucky in love.
我也感同身受
I used to feel the same way.
阿尔玛离开我时 我的世界都崩溃了
When Alma left me, I was shattered.
我现在意识到 那是我人生最幸福的日子
I realize now it was the luckiest day of my life
因为命中注定 我会以自♥由♥身与你相遇
because it meant I was free when I met you.
你不会永远不走运 布里 让我来改变你的命运
Luck can change, Bree. Let me change yours.
我愿意
Yes.
真的
Yes?
对 我愿意嫁给你 奥森
Yes, I will marry you, Orson.
伊恩·海恩斯沃斯自从
Ian Hainsworth had been miserable
他妻子骑马出事以后
ever since a tragic horseback riding accident
就一直郁郁寡欢
had left his wife, Jane, in a coma.
之后的三年里
For the next three years,
他尽量避免与人打交道
he shied away from all social contact
因为他想钻进自己的象牙塔舔噬伤口
because he wanted to be alone with his grief.
后来有一天 他遇见了苏珊·梅尔
Then one day he met Susan Mayer,
因为她的遭遇
who, because of her own tragedy,
与他的如出一辙
was just as miserable as he was.
友情慢慢发芽
And a friendship slowly blossomed,
因为众所周知
because, as everyone knows,
同病相怜
misery loves company.
伊恩越来越
And Ian was loving this company
喜欢这种交往
more and more every day.
两下 三下
...two... three...
痒痒 痒痒 痒痒
Itch, itch, itch, itch, itch. Itch, itch, itch.
护士知道你这么做吗
Do the nurses know you do this?
-你不该看到这一幕的 -那当然
- You weren't supposed to see that. - Clearly.
但如果你陪我喝咖啡 我可以保持沉默
But you can buy my silence if you'll have coffee with me.
我很乐意 可我赶时间
I would love to, but I'm in a rush.
我约好了朋友吃午餐 到一点了吗
I'm supposed to meet my girlfriends for lunch. Is it one yet?
不如你来告诉我
You tell me.
我注意到你总去大厅看时间
I noticed you're always rushing into the hall to check the time,
所以就给你买♥♥了这个
so I bought you this.
我不能接受
I can't accept this.
-太贵重了 -不值钱
- This is too extravagant. - It's nothing.
外面有小摊贩摊了一地卖♥♥这个
A guy had a bunch of them laid out on a blanket.
如果你凑近看 上面写着労力士[劳力士山寨版]
If you look closely, it says Folex.
-我还是不能接受 -给点面子
- Still, I... - Please.
你要是收下 我会很开心的
It would make me so happy if you took it.
既然这样 谢谢你送我的仿制品
Well, in that case, thank you for my cheap knockoff.
天呐 我迟到了
Oh, my God, I'm late.
我们的新店即将开业
-抱歉我迟到了 -没关系
- I'm so sorry I'm late. - No, that's fine.
白手套 你是在十九世纪八十年代用餐吗
White gloves. Are we having luncheon in the 1880s?
这个俱乐部很考究
Well, it's a very elegant club.
奥森已经入会好多年了
Orson's been a member here for years.
等他们装♥修♥完会更不错
It'll be even nicer when they finish the construction.
你在电♥话♥里神秘兮兮的
You were mysterious on the phone.
你为什么约我们吃午饭
Why did you want to have lunch?
我想邀请你们
Well, I wanted to invite you
来我和奥森本周举办的晚餐会
to a dinner Orson and I are having this Saturday.
你请我们吃饭是为了宣布请吃另一顿饭吗
So you asked us to a meal to announce another meal?
真不愧是布里啊
That's so Bree of you.
-为了庆祝什么 -不庆祝什么
- What's the occasion? - Oh, um, no occasion.
就是小聚一下
Just a little get-together.
你为什么含糊其辞
What are you being so coy about?
-我没有含糊其辞 -这就是含糊其辞
- I'm not being coy. - She said, coyly.
你不说清楚 我们就不去
If you don't tell us, we're not coming.
好吧
All right.
我本想等到正式场合发表声明
I wanted to wait and make a proper announcement, but...
-奥森和我订婚了 -天呐
- Orson and I are engaged. - Oh, my gosh.
-我看看 -你进展神速啊
- Let me see. - You move fast.
我知道时间有些短 可我们感觉都太对味
I know it's quick, but it just feels so right.
奥森是最体贴入微 具有绅士风度的男人
Orson is just the most warm, wonderful, generous man.
绅士风度 说明他那方面很棒
Generous. That means he's good in the sack.
并非如此 我们还没有嘿♥咻♥过
Actually, no, we haven't had sex yet.
我们想等到婚后
We're waiting until we get married.
天呐 你说真的
Oh, my God, you're serious?
从没做过吗 就连...
No sex at all? Not even...?
不管你们暗指什么 都没有过
Whatever you're alluding to, no.
可你们都快结婚了
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表