剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
没有 不会的
No. I'm afraid not.
真扫兴
That blows.
我们还想带到"展示讲述课"去呢
We wanted to bring it for show and tell.
宝贝 你怎么了
Hey, sweetheart, you OK?
如果那个疯女人回来了怎么办
What if the crazy lady comes back?
她回不来了
She won't.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为她跟诺拉阿姨一起上天堂了
Well, because she's up in heaven with Auntie Nora.
或是别的地方
Or wherever.
朱莉·梅尔 你给我回来
Julie Mayer, you get back here!
你被禁足了 不记得啦
You're grounded, remember?
伊迪·布利特 我要跟你谈谈
Edie Britt, I want to talk to you.
好不容易才从人♥质♥案里活下来
I just survived a hostage situation.
这一个礼拜遭的罪还不够吗
Haven't I suffered enough for one week?
让你侄子离我女儿远点
You keep your nephew away from my daughter or else.
我也不想他们俩在一起
Look, I don't like it, either.
但棒打鸳鸯
But the harder we try to keep them apart
只会让他们更想在一起
the more they'll fight to be together.
就顺其自然吧
Just let it run its course.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
如果我们不阻止
If we don't do something those two
他们一定会上♥床♥的
could end up having sex!
会
Could?
我的天呐 你不是想说
Oh, my God. You don't...
我这么说吧
Let me put it this way.
我梳妆台上放了一盒避孕套
I've got a box of condoms in my dresser.
有11个不见了
Eleven are gone.
我只知道8个的去向
I can only account for eight of them.
那你怎么还坐视不理
How can you be so calm about this?
-伊迪 -我在
- Edie? - Yeah.
你能帮我系下领带吗
Can you help me with this tie?
麦克
Mike.
你出院了
You're out of the hospital.
是啊 他回家了
Yeah. He's home.
其实 今晚我们要出去庆祝一下
In fact, we're gonna go out and celebrate tonight.
我等一下就来 好吗 宝贝
I'll be with you in one sec, ok, babe?
既然你问了
Since you asked,
我淡定是因为我知道如果俩人
I'm calm because I know if two people
命中注定要在一起
are meant to be together,
任何人插手都是徒劳
there's nothing anyone can do about it.
我大概6点钟左右回来
OK. I should be back at around 6:00.
他们可以吃点零食
They can have one snack.
尽量让他们吃苹果
Try and push apples.
要是他们反抗的话
But if they threaten violence,
还有个备用的巧克力棒
I have an emergency candy bar
放在水槽下面
under the sink.
已经没有了
Not anymore, you don't.
噢 天哪
Oh, jeez.
妈妈 你去哪
Mommy, where are you going?
去超♥市♥
To the market.
不要
No.
宝贝 不是那个超♥市♥
Hey, sweetie, it's a different market.
你还会再中枪的
You're gonna get shot again.
不会的
No, I won't.
妈妈们天天去那个商店
Lots of mommies go to the store every day
大家都没事
and they're fine.
那儿真的没那么可怕
It's really not a scary place.
你在那儿中枪了
You went to the store and got shot.
而诺拉阿姨死了
And Auntie Nora died.
我只在那儿呆10分钟 我保证
I'm only gonna be in there ten minutes. I promise.
不能让她去吗
Can't she go?
好吧 我去
Fine, I'll go.
谢谢
Thanks.
我中枪就没关系了 是吧 臭小子
You don't give a hoot if I get shot, do you, kid?
你一定就是棠雅 我叫加布丽尔
You must be Tanya. I'm Gabrielle.
咱们今天一起合作
We're gonna be co-models today.
不知你以前是否拍过
Now, I don't know if you've ever done
这么大场面的片子
one of these big shoots before,
不过别紧张 德金和我是老朋友了
but don't be nervous. Dirkin and I are old friends.
他人很好的 只要记住 他是主角
He's a sweetheart. Now, just remember, he's the king.
照他说的做 就万事大吉了
Do exactly what he says and you'll be fine.
我当模特儿已经两年了
I've been modeling for two years.
当过6回封♥面♥女♥郎♥
I've done six magazine covers,
而且我还和德金睡在一起
and I'm sleeping with Dirkin.
看来你准备就绪了
I guess you're all set, then.
你们可以挑衣服了
You've got some wardrobe choices.
我真想被埋在这件衣服里
I want to be buried in this dress.
这是棠雅的 妈妈的衣服在最后面
This is for Tanya. The mom's stuff is at the end.
妈妈
Mom?
来吧 大家伙儿 让人血脉贲张吧
OK, love, let's get the blood pumping!
此次的构想是 "锁上你的女儿"
The concept is "lock up your daughters."
好的 大家开工了
OK, get to work, everybody.
棠雅 你慢慢地站上草坪
Tanya, I want you to hover down here on the lawn,
神态要可人无比
looking absolutely delicious.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
在门廊这里
And up here on the porch,
父母亲要看起来很震惊
Mom and Dad looking all scandalized.
打扰一下 德金
Excuse me, Dirkin?
什么事 亲爱的
Yes, love?
是加布
It's Gabby.
加布丽尔·马可兹
Gabrielle Marquez.
你在米兰给我拍过照 记得吗
You shot me in Milan, remember?
当然记得 很高兴再见到你
Yes. Yes! Lovely to see you again.
有什么问题吗
Did you have a question, then?
是的
I do. Um...
你难道不担心我会抢了风头吗
Aren't you a little worried that I'm gonna pull focus?
我是说 那会让大家混淆
I mean, it's a little confusing.
大家会看到棠雅
People are gonna see Tanya,
和那哥们儿
then they're gonna see that guy.
他们会想要知道我是谁
And they're gonna wonder who I am.
你是妈妈
You're the Mom.
大家不会买♥♥账的 我是这么设想的
People aren't gonna buy that. Here's what I was thinking.
我去穿件长裙
I slap on one of those gowns.
扮演棠雅从学校回到家中
I play Tanya's big sister,
爱生点小事的姐姐
home from college to raise a little hell.
然后我们把这些都打成字幕 是吗
And we're gonna cram all that on a subtitle, are we?
对不起 只是这些服装太丑了
I'm sorry. It's just this outfit is hideous.
演好你的就行了
Just make it work.
好吧 我需要点时间来进入角色
Fine. I just need a moment to get into character.
加布丽尔 你在干嘛呢
Gabrielle, what's the hold up?
我们得开始拍摄了
We've got to get moving here.
好了 好了
Ready, ready.
什么玩意儿
What's that?
好好演角色啊
Oh, I made it work.
我是个辣妈
I'm hot mom.
把她经纪人找来
Get me her agent.
开始之前 要不要吃点儿饼干
Before we begin, would either of you like some cookies,
牛奶或柠檬汁吗
milk, lemonade?
妈妈 咱们在这干吗
Mom, why are we here?
直奔主题 我喜欢
Ah. Cutting to the chase. I like it.
有件事要坦白一下
I have a confession to make.
你俩这出浓情戏码 让我彻夜难免
This whole dating drama has been keeping me up at night.
我不想当个刻薄又絮叨的妈妈
And I hate being the bitchy, naggy mom.
说到教育孩子
When it comes to parenting,
唱红脸儿让我舒服多了
I am much more comfortable playing the good cop.
你懂我的意思吧 孩子
You see where I'm going with this, kids?
不懂
No.
既然这样
Oh. Well, in that case...
有请唱白脸儿的
...meet the bad cop.
爸爸
Daddy.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表