剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
他不适合你
He wasn't right for you.
我知道
I know.
你就承认是你送的花吧
So just admit you sent the flowers.
不是我
I didn't.
卡洛斯 跟我说实话 我保证不生气
Carlos, just tell me. I won't be mad. I promise.
加布 要真是我送花给你
Gabby, if I was gonna send you flowers,
我不会送粉色玫瑰
I wouldn't send you pink roses.
我会送你白兰花
I'd send you white orchids.
因为我知道那是你的最爱
Because I know they're your favorite.
若要讨你欢心 我就送你向日葵
And if I wanted to cheer you up, sunflowers.
要是你感冒了 则送鸢尾花
And for the flu... blue irises.
你这么了解我 真讨厌
I hate that you know me so well.
积年累月才能深知对方
And it took so long for that to happen.
而我现在要与他人重新开始
Now I have to start over again with somebody else.
对 这就是约会的意义
Yeah. That's what dating is for.
我知道 真是糟糕透了
I know, and it sucks.
你也看到了
I mean, you saw me.
我居然跟人野餐 还吃了一罐布丁
I went on a picnic and ate pudding out of a can!
太难吃了
It was horrible!
或许这能让你好受点
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
我那晚被人拉去看芭蕾舞了
I got dragged to the ballet the other night.
看来你也在约会
So you are dating?
所以才又是举重又是跑步的
That's why you've been lifting weights and jogging.
如果想猎到艳遇
Well, if you wanna bag the big game,
必须把枪磨利了
you gotta work on the guns.
我必须得说
I'll give you this:
你演技真是太烂了 卡洛斯
You're gonna be a tough act to follow, Carlos.
宝贝 你也一样
Back at you, babe.
抱歉 让你久等了
I'm so sorry to keep you waiting,
但我想等客人到了之后介绍你们认识
but I don't want to introduce you until all my guests are here.
我无所谓
I don't mind.
顺便说一句
By the way, um,
要是我朋友问起事情的经过 她们会问的
when my friends ask you what happened, and they will,
我觉得提及奥森和莫妮可的尴尬事
I don't think it's necessary to go into all that unpleasantness
是不必要的
about Orson and Monique.
她们知道你回来了就够了
All they need to know is that you're back
而且我们相处得很融洽
and we're on good terms.
并且奥森并没有杀我
And Orson didn't kill me.
显然奥森没有杀你
And Orson didn't kill you.
我先去开门 肯定是苏珊来了
OK, just one minute, that'll be Susan.
我带了一个通心蛋糕过来
I brought you a Bundt cake.
别紧张 不是我做的
Don't worry, I didn't make it.
你太客气了
You didn't have to do that.
我被你那通电♥话♥感动了 你真是大度
I was really touched by your call. It was so big of you.
是的 错了就是错了
Well, when you're wrong, you're wrong.
人都到齐了
Now that we're all assembled,
我为大家介绍一位贵宾
I'd like to introduce the guest of honor.
想必大家见到她跟我一样感到开心
I hope you'll all be as delighted to meet her as I was.
进来吧
You can come in now.
各位 这是阿尔玛·霍吉
Everyone, this is Alma Hodge.
奥森的第一任妻子
Orson's first wife.
要想致歉的话 随时欢迎
Oh, about that apology, any time you're ready.
这些年你一直就呆在加拿大吗
So you've been in Canada this entire time?
我姑姑住在温尼伯
Well, my Aunt Agnes has a place in Winnipeg.
我原本没打算在那里住太久
I hadn't planned on staying so long,
但我需要时间找回自我
but I needed the time to find myself.
要是有人找到你就好了
Would've been nice if someone else found you.
-这里上演了好多闹剧 -我听说了
- There was a lot of drama around here. - Yes, I heard.
大家都以为奥森把我给杀了
People actually thought Orson had done away with me?
太能杜撰了 有些人真是异想天开
Amazing, isn't it, where some people's minds will go?
你这下被动了吧
Well, you gotta hand it to her.
你以为布里
Just when you think
摆一场"和事酒"
Bree's thrown every conceivable theme party.
殊不知她借机打响
She hosts a "shame on you
"叫你怀疑我老公杀人"的反击战
for thinking my husband killed someone" dinner.
好吧 阿尔玛还活着 她赢了
So Alma's alive, big deal
但我们仍不知道
We still don't know what went down
奥森跟莫妮可之间的纠葛
between Orson and Monique.
苏珊 别折腾了
Susan, please.
我们怀疑她老公已经够蠢的了 还是算了吧
We look stupid enough for suspecting him. Just let it go.
你来晚了点
It may be a little late for that.
瑞德里探长 你有什么事情吗
Detective Ridley, can I help you?
我想找你丈夫谈谈
Yes, I'd like to speak to your husband.
恐怕他不在家
Oh, well, I'm afraid he's not here,
等他回来后 我乐意向他传达
but I will be happy to tell him that you came by.
亲爱的 谁来了
Who is it, darling?
打扰了
Excuse us.
能再等等吗 我们的晚宴还没结束
Can't this wait? We're having a dinner party.
-你好 霍吉医生 -瑞德里探长
- Hello, Dr. Hodge. - Detective Ridley.
我们希望你陪我们走一趟
We need you to come with us.
我们有一些疑问
We have questions
和上次停尸房♥里的女尸有关
about that Jane Doe we showed you in the morgue.
为什么你认为我知道死者的事情呢
Why do you think I'd know anything about her?
因为你曾与她有婚外情
Well, you were having an affair with her when she died.
你从哪听说的
And where did you hear that?
苏珊
Susan.
我不知道他们今晚过来
I didn't know they were gonna come tonight.
我乐意回答警方的任何问题
I'm happy to answer any questions that you might have.
抱歉 请大家继续享用甜品
My apologies. Please, stay and enjoy the dessert.
真不敢相信 你居然跟警♥察♥打电♥话♥
I don't believe this. You called the police?
你当然想隐瞒下来
Obviously you weren't going to.
警方有权知道
They needed to know
死者是奥森的情妇这一事实
that dead woman was Orson's mistress.
我就私下里跟你随口一说
I told you that in confidence.
你真觉得我听到
Did you seriously think I could sit on
这个可以救出麦克的线索而无动于衷吗
information that would exonerate Mike?
你要是那天去监狱看看他
If you had seen his face in jail the other day...
-那天 你去见麦克了 -对
- The other day? You saw Mike? - Yeah.
告诉他律师的事情而已
Just to tell him about the lawyer.
-我知道麦克是无辜的 -是啊
- I know that Mike is innocent. - Right.
就像你知道她已经死了一样
Just like you knew she was dead.
-我以为我们说好了 -是说好了
- I thought we had an agreement. - We do.
-我们等下再讨论此事好吗 -什么时候
- Can we talk about this later? - When
等到下次夫妻探访之后吗
After your next conjugal visit?
伊恩 别走
Ian, wait!
为了救麦克 你真是不择手段
Boy, when it comes to Mike, there's no one you won't betray.
-你什么意思 -两位
- Excuse me? - Hey, guys.
-请离开我家 -布里
- Please leave my house. - Bree!
听到没有 出去
You heard me. Get out!
布里 我知道你生我的气
Bree, I know you're angry,
但看在我们友谊的份上
but for the sake of our friendship...
别妄想了 我们恩断义绝
Oh, make no mistake. Our friendship is over.
温尼伯
So Winnipeg...
那里很冷吧
...it must get pretty cold up there.
我回来拿外套
I'm just getting my coat.
伊恩 别走
Ian, please,
我刚刚失去了我最好的朋友
I just lost one of my best friends.
我不想也失去你
I can't lose you too.
你答应过我再也不见他了
You said you wouldn't see him again!
但你要理解我
But you had to know
我见他就是想跟他把一切解释清楚
that I would go one more time to explain everything.
-我还真不懂 -这太疯狂了
- Actually, no, I didn't. - Well, that's just crazy.
你干嘛这么激动
Why are you acting like a crazy person?
因为你之前就为了他离开过我
Because you've already left me once for this guy!
可现在不同了 我爱的是你
Things are different now! I love you!
你没必要担心了
You don't have to worry about that anymore.
要是我们想继续走下去
If we're gonna make this relationship work.
你必须相信我
You have to trust me.
你干嘛朝我笑
Why are you smiling at me?
你刚刚说你爱我
You just said that you love me.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表