剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你几时对吉米·奥森摊牌
When are you gonna tell Jimmy Olsen
告诉他你恨死野餐了
you hate picnics?
我要挂了
I'm gonna hang up now.
刚刚说到哪了
So where were we?
你前夫居然搬到街对面了
Your ex-husband moved in across the street?
这感觉像什么
What's that gonna be like?
-请说 -你要亲他吗
- Yeah? - Are you gonna kiss him?
当然 卡洛斯
That's right, Carlos.
家里几个浣熊玩具
We have had some problems
被我扔到垃圾桶了
with raccoons getting into the trash.
你帮忙把桶盖盖上好吗
So why don't you just put a lid on it?
他们到了 听我说 站一排
OK, they're here. Now listen, stand up,
凯拉之前经历了很多事
Kayla has been through a lot.
等下她走进门时
So when she walks in the door
我希望你们能热烈欢迎她
I want you to make her feel welcome.
给她一个拥抱 对她热情点
Give her a hug and be really nice.
我把房♥间都让给她了 还要多热情
I'm giving her my room. How much nicer do I have to be?
反正更热情一点
Well, nicer than that,
不然把你们所有玩具都送她
or she's gonna get all your toys too.
大家看看 我在机场找到谁了
Hey, hey, look who I found wandering around the airport.
凯拉 我们好想你
Hi, Kayla! We missed you!
看到你回来真好
We're so glad you're here.
孩子们
OK, boys.
好了 给她留点空间
Good. Yeah. OK, so give her some room.
哇塞 这些都是送给凯拉的吗
Hey, wow, look, are those presents for Kayla?
-对 -看看这个
- Yes, they are. - Hey, look at that.
普雷斯顿送的口琴 多棒啊
Preston gave you a harmonica. Isn't that cool?
《小侦探哈里特》 很有意思哦
Harriet the Spy. Sounds mysterious.
谢谢
Thanks.
-波特你送什么呢 -电游
- And what did you get her, Porter? - A video game.
-但我想玩时要给我 -波特
- But I get to play it whenever I want. - Porter!
我也为你准备了一份礼物
You know what? I got you something too.
她叫内莉
This is Nellie.
小时候我奶奶送给我的
My grandma gave her to me when I was little,
希望你能帮我照顾她
and I was hoping you could take care of her for me.
谢谢
Thanks.
要不你把东西都拿上楼
Hey, why don't you take your stuff and go upstairs
然后下来吃午餐 我做了红辣椒哦
and get ready for lunch. I'll make some chili.
-好的 爸爸 -一言为定 宝贝
- OK, Daddy. - OK, baby.
宝贝 把你娃娃送给她 太温馨了
Honey, that was so sweet to give her your doll.
她好像不大喜欢
She didn't seem that knocked out by it.
给她一点时间 她会好起来
Well, just give her some time. She'll come around.
-需要假以时日 -好的
- It's a tough adjustment. - OK.
布里 我不得不说
I must say, Bree,
我从未吃过口感如此细腻的镑饼
I don't know when I've tasted such moist pound cake.
诀窍是酸奶油
Sour cream.
我的鹦鹉后来怎么样了
So whatever happened to my parrot?
我把它放了
I set it free.
奥森 它们在野外是不能生存的
Orson, they don't fare well in the wild.
你应该把她卖♥♥了
You should have sold her.
老天 阿尔玛 谁还管那只该死的鸟
For God's sake, Alma, who cares about the damn bird.
你害死我了
You set me up!
要不我给你包一点磅饼
Why don't I wrap up a piece of this pound cake
你待会儿吃吧
for you to enjoy later?
你知不知道你把我害成什么样
Do you have any idea what you put me through?
你差点把我一生都毁了
You almost ruined my life.
但你很快振作了 布里很漂亮
You've rebounded nicely. Bree's lovely.
别扯开话题
Don't change the subject.
你也让我受了不少苦 奥森
You put me through a lot, too, Orson.
但我原谅你了
But I forgave you.
我们不能摒弃前嫌吗
Can't we just put this behind us?
你回来就是为了这个
And that's all you've come back for?
-做个了结吗 -当然了 还能有什么
- Closure? - Of course. What else?
我的唇膏用完了 能借你的用用吗
I'm out of lipstick. Can I borrow yours?
当然
Sure.
-樱桃梅子味 -奥斯丁喜欢这味道
- Cherry Berry? - Austin likes the way it tastes.
我可不想知道这个
Oh, I so did not need to know that.
你去哪儿
So, where're you going?
去监狱看麦克
Down to the jailhouse to talk to Mike.
你不是向伊恩保证不再见他了吗
But didn't you tell Ian you wouldn't see him anymore?
没错 但总得有人告诉他新律师的消息吧
Yeah, but somebody's got to tell him about his new lawyer.
不然律师出现时 麦克还会摸不清头脑呢
The guy'll show up and he's gonna go, "Who the hell is he?"
伊恩会理解的
Ian gets that.
再说了 没什么大不了的
Besides, why would it be a big deal?
麦克和我结束了
Mike and I are over.
我只是很费解 因为...
I was just wondering, because, you know,
你去监狱居然还擦唇膏
you're putting on lipstick to go to a prison.
谢谢你来澄清事实
Thank you for clearing things up.
这是我能尽的绵薄之力
Oh, well, it was the least I could do.
奥森 对你造成的困扰真是抱歉
Orson, I'm truly sorry for the pain I've caused.
如果有别的事需要我...
And if there's anything else I can do...
其实 正好有
Actually, there is.
这个周末 我希望你能和我们共进晚餐
I'd love it if you could join us for dinner this weekend.
有几个朋友 我...
There are some friends that I'm just...
迫不及待地想介绍给你
...dying for you to meet.
-你给我请了个律师 -没错 他非常厉害
- You got me a lawyer? - Yeah. And he is fantastic.
你不敢相信他帮了多少人♥渣♥摆脱罪名
You cannot believe the scum he has gotten off.
不是说你是人♥渣♥
Not that you're scum.
即使你是 也是个很帅的人♥渣♥
But if you were, you'd be sitting pretty.
一分一厘我都会还你的
I'm paying you back every penny.
这些嘛 以后再说
Well, you know, we'll figure that out later.
真不敢相信
I can't believe
我居然听信了伊迪关于你的说辞
I just listened to all that stuff Edie told me about you.
原来 只有你为我着想
Turns out you're the only one standing by me.
苏珊 你真是个好朋友
You're a good friend, Susan.
说到这个...
Yeah, about that...
是伊恩帮你的
It's Ian.
他不愿意看到我仍然和前任有交往
He's not crazy about me spending time with my ex.
即使前任对情史已失忆也不行吗
Even an ex who doesn't remember dating you?
可我记得 这就够了
I remember, and I guess that's enough for him.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这也难怪他
Well, I can't say that I blame him.
-麦克 保重 -你也是 苏珊
- You take care of yourself, Mike. - You too, Susan.
晚餐好了
Dinner's ready.
凯拉 我做了你最喜欢的炸玉米饼
Kayla, I made your favorite tacos.
-吃吧 -我爸爸呢
- Here you go. - Where's my daddy?
抱歉了甜心 他还在忙
Oh, sorry, sweetheart, he's working late,
正在收拾餐馆呢
trying to get the restaurant ready.
亲爱的 帕克 去洗手 去吧
Oh, lovely, Parker. Go wash your hands. Go on.
-凯拉你去哪 -看电视
- Kayla, where you going? - To watch TV.
宝贝 吃饭的时候不能看电视的
Oh, sweetie, we don't watch TV during dinner.
但我喜欢的节目开始了
But my show is on.
抱歉了 这是规矩
Well, I'm sorry, those are the rules.
我妈都让我看
My mommy let me.
下不为例
Just this once.
是的 我知道你们在想什么
OK, OK, I know what you're thinking,
但凯拉现在心情很不好
but Kayla's going through a hard time right now.
过来坐下
Come and sit down.
让她看电视就像是
Letting her watch TV is like
在你们生病时 我让你们吃冰激凌
me letting you eat ice cream when you're sick.
可她没病啊
But she's not sick.
的确 但她很伤心
Well, that's true, but she's sad.
我伤心时 怎么不能看电视啊
I'm sad I can't watch TV.
吃你们的玉米饼
Eat your tacos.
-都给我坐下 -不公平
- Whoa, whoa! Sit your butts down. - It's not fair!
我不管 规矩是规矩
I don't care. We have rules.
-凭什么她可以看 -她有特殊情况
- Well, she gets to. - She is special.
坐下 快
Now, sit down. Come on.
-那她也能吃甜点吗 -当然可以
- Does she get dessert too? - Of course I do.
这部纪录片真是太棒了
What an amazing documentary.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表