剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我不是说那个 我要说的是
Not what I was gonna say. What I was gonna say,
尽管他居心不良还欺骗我感情
is with all his conniving and trickery,
-我还是爱着卡洛斯 -他是很性感
- I still love Carlos. - Yeah, he's hot.
不管怎么样
Anyway,
万一我和别人没有了那种激♥情♥怎么办
what if I never find that passion with anybody else?
也许你该尝试与他破镜重圆
Well, maybe you should try to patch things up with him.
不行 我都请了律师了
Nah. I already paid a lawyer.
我一定要拿下他
I'm taking him down.
我是自作自受 我告诉汤姆
I brought this on myself. I tell Tom,
我想要你找回自我
"I want you to be your own man".
但事实是 我不想
But the truth is, I don't...
我想让他拥有自己想要的
I want him to have what he wants
同时也是我想要的
if it's what I want.
我就他妈是个极品婊♥子♥
I'm a bitch with a capital "C".
不 你才不是
No! No, you're not.
你是个好太太 一个好母亲
You're a great wife. And a great mother.
对了 你的孩子呢
Although, don't you have children?
我跟麦克曾充满激♥情♥
I had passion with Mike.
-充满戏剧性 -很多戏剧性事件
- And drama. - Lots of drama.
爱情不应该那么难啊
Love isn't supposed to be that hard.
亲爱的
Sweetie.
但是 跟伊恩在一起
But you know, with Ian
任何事都是水到渠成
everything was always easy.
那才是我觉得能与我
That's the kind of guy I could see myself
白头偕老的人
living into my nineties with.
那就去找伊恩啊
So go to Ian!
告诉他你选错了人
Tell him you made the wrong choice.
他才是你的真爱
He's the one you want to be with.
你又有什么损失呢
What have you got to lose?
不好意思 女士们
Excuse me, ladies?
瞧 苏珊 老天帮你叫了辆出租车
Look, Susan, God called you a cab.
我在找4347
I'm looking for 4347.
艾达·格林伯格
Ida Greenberg?
我就是艾达·格林伯格
I'm Ida Greenberg.
就是你
Yeah, you are.
-回见啦 -冲啊 艾达
- See you later. - Go, Ida!
冲啊 艾达
Go, Ida!
苏珊
Susan.
-你居然来了 -我当然来了
- You came. - Of course, I came.
我喜欢你的房♥子 总有你的味道
Oh, I just love your house. It always smells like you.
我的天呐
Oh, my gosh.
这就是派对吗 就在今晚吗
It's the thing? Is that tonight?
-是啊 你不就是因此而来吗 -不
- Well, yes. Isn't that why you're here? - No.
不是 实际上 我...
No, no. Actually, I just...
我有点事想跟你说
I just had something to tell you.
好啊
Well, of course.
道格 帮我找一下朱蒂思
Doug, see if you can find Judith for me.
谢谢
Thank you.
既然你来了 我想让你见见那个我一直
As long as you're here, I want you to meet that editor
跟你提起的编辑
I was telling you about.
那不是什么好主意
I don't think that's a good idea,
因为我没把我的佳作带来啊
'Cause I didn't really bring my A-game.
好像有点热
Is it hot?
你喝多了吧
Are you sloshed?
苏珊
Susan!
这就是你一直跟我们提起的苏珊吧
Is this the Susan you've been telling us about?
对 正是伊人 能让我们单独聊聊吗
Yes. This is she. Could you give us a moment?
当然
Of course.
-怎么了 -没事
- What's going on? - Nothing.
我和跟我的姐♥妹♥们♥喝了几杯
I just had a few drinks with my girlfriends.
谢天谢地
And thank God,
因为这让我鼓起勇气来这里
because it gave me the courage to come over here
告诉你我心里真正的想法
and tell you what's really in my heart.
继续说
Go on.
但我想先用一下盥洗室
But first I think I should use the powder room.
没问题 在那边
Of course. It's over there.
她看起来很和善 伊恩
She seems nice, Ian.
是的 她相当可爱
Oh, yes. She's absolutely delightful.
抱歉让你看到了那些
Oh. I'm so sorry that you had to see that.
看来你已经见过朱蒂思了
I see you've met Judith.
押了100美元 压力现在都落到我肩上
So, with 100 bucks riding on it, the pressure's on me now.
我从包里拿出了我的四号♥杆
I reach into my bag and grab my four iron,
然后砰的一声 一杆进洞
and bada-bing! Hole in one.
此后他就再也没赢过了
And there's been no living with him ever since.
我没跟你说过他俩多有趣吗
Did I tell you how hilarious these two are?
他们真是...蒂什
They are a regular barrel of... Tish!
你好 布里 卡洛琳
Well, hello, Bree. Carolyn.
你们俩认识啊
Oh, do you two know each other?
那省得我介绍了
That saves me an introduction.
蒂什 我正想问
Tish, I was wondering
圣诞节需要帮忙吗
if you need any help with the Christmas gala.
去年我曾装饰...
Last year I was on the decorations of...
天呐 我忘了打给你了 我真蠢
My God, I forgot to call you. What an idiot.
这事我们明天谈
We'll talk first thing tomorrow.
那太好了 谢谢
That would be lovely. Thanks.
-很高兴见到你 -我也很荣幸
- Nice to see you. - Nice to be seen.
我需要补补妆 跟我一起去吧
I need to powder my nose. Join me?
非常乐意
Oh, I'd love to.
-真高兴我们能聚餐 -是啊
- I'm so happy we did this. - Yes, me too.
真是个愉快的夜晚
It's been a delightful evening.
是的 很有趣
So, so fun.
请你帮我们再拿点纸巾 谢谢
Could you get us some extra tissues? Thank you.
你知道吗 前几天我突然想到一件事
You know, I realized something just the other day.
你从没看过阿尔玛的照片 对吧
You've never seen a picture of Alma, have you?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
诚然 这不是她最好看的相貌
Granted, it's not her best look.
这都是什么
What is all this?
这是奥森打她后 阿尔玛留存的警方报告
That's the police report that Alma filed after Orson hit her.
都在里面 搓伤青肿 还有腕部骨折
It's all in there, the bruises, contusions, broken wrist.
这不可能
This is not possible.
照片可不会说谎 布里
Photos don't lie, Bree.
-这就是你道歉的原因 -是的
- Is this why you apologized? - Yes.
我想你跟我多接触 让你知道
I wanted you to spend time with me so you can see
我不是什么想要接近你的疯婆娘
I'm not some crazy nut out to get you.
我很抱歉 如果历史重演
I'm sorry. But if something like that happened again
我肯定不能原谅自己
I could never forgive myself.
谢谢
Thank you.
我感觉你需要这个
I had a feeling you might need these.
再给我来一份
Bring me another one.
老兄
Hey, buddy.
你最好悠着点
You want to slow down a little bit.
-哈维 -我正在经历一些事
- Harvey? - I'm going through something.
可我没有别的倾诉对象
And I don't have anyone else to talk to about it.
我有了外遇
I had an affair.
-卡洛琳知道吗 -她不知道
- Does Carolyn know? - She has no idea.
我在从巴黎回来的飞机上 遇见了她
I met this girl on a flight from Paris,
我们真是 心心相印
and we just, mmm, connected.
我知道这很疯狂 但这绝对是一见钟情
I know it sounds crazy, but it was... love at first sight.
你们还有来往吗
Are you still seeing her?
没有 问题就在这里
No, that's the thing.
几个月前 她就不回我的电♥话♥了
A few months ago she stopped returning my calls.
我去了她的住处 还到处找她
I went by her place and I've looked for her everywhere,
但她就那样消失了
but she's just disappeared.
我这么说 我知道你正经历丧妻之痛
I'll tell you, now I know what you went through with Alma.
-真是煎熬 -现在好多了 相信我
- It's brutal. - It gets better, trust me.
我就是没法放手
I just can't get past it.
我忘不掉莫妮可
I can't get Monique out of my mind.
-莫妮可 -那是她的名字
- Monique? - That's her name.
莫妮可·波利耶
Monique Poulier.
她很漂亮吧
Isn't she beautiful?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表