剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
很好 漂亮 漂亮
Yes, girl. Lovely, lovely!
你好 麦克 欢迎回家 还记得我吗
Hi, Mike. Welcome home. You remember me?
应该记得吧
Yeah, I think so.
你是拐角处前门立着小矮人的那家
The corner house with all the gnomes out front?
你说的是玛莎·胡博家 非常可怕
You're thinking of Martha Huber. Terrible story.
她被人谋杀 埋在了树林里
Someone beat her to death and then buried her in the forest.
很讽刺吧 小矮人不就住在树林里吗
Ironic, huh? Isn't that where gnomes live?
我不太了解小矮人
I don't really know that much about gnomes.
言归正传 我知道警♥察♥之前来过
Anyway, I know the cops were here earlier.
然后呢
So?
你肯定不记得了 在两年前的某一夜
Well, you won't remember this, but one night, two years ago,
我心绞痛突发 是你开车送我去医院的
you drove me to the hospital after I had an attack of angina.
可以说救了我一命
Probably saved my life.
我觉得欠你一个人情 拿去
Anyway, I figure I owe you. Here.
你最好洗洗那个扳手
You might want to wash that wrench off.
上面有些东西
It's got something on it.
抱歉晚了 普雷斯克特太太弄坏了牙套
Sorry I'm late. Mrs. Prescott broke a crown...
奥森 气色不错呀
Orson, how well you look.
你好 母亲大人
Hello, Mother.
亲爱的 借一步说话
A word, darling.
难以相信你带她来了
I can't believe you did this!
我也不敢相信你跟我说她有老年痴呆
And I can't believe you told me that she was senile!
你对我撒了谎
You lied to me.
是的 为了免受她的折磨
Yes, to spare us the misery of her company.
你不了解 布里 她是个讨厌的巫婆
You don't know her, Bree. She's a loathsome woman.
我拒绝与她同桌进餐
I refuse to break bread with her.
你给我听着
Now you listen to me.
那个女人给了你生命
That woman gave you life.
第五戒律告诉我们要尊敬父母
The fifth commandment tells us to honor our parents,
无论他们多么可怕多么讨人厌
no matter how hideous or repellent they may be.
-其实那不是 -奥森 这是不言而喻的
- That's not exactly... - Orson, it's implied!
现在给我出去 对她尊重一些
Now, get out there and show her some respect.
好的 但除了必须的礼节外
Fine, but if you expect anything
若要我表现得更好
more from me than forced civility,
你肯定会失望至极的
you will be deeply disappointed.
-布里 三文鱼很美味 -谢谢夸奖
- Bree, the salmon is superb. - Well, thank you.
它的确让我在美食大赛上
It did win me the blue ribbon
拔得头筹
at the Gourmet County Cook-off.
尤其是酱汁 有什么秘诀吗
I just love the sauce. What gives it that kick?
永远别问魔术师变戏法的窍门
You'd never ask a magician how a trick is done.
亲爱的 你的三文鱼都没怎么动
You've barely touched your salmon, dear.
-没什么事吧 -没事
- Is everything OK? - Yes.
我只是一直在想 你来干嘛
I was just wondering why you're here.
-我想与你和睦相处 -好吧
- I want us to be friends. - OK.
就当我脑子进水
Let's suppose I just had a massive head injury
姑且信你
and believe you.
我们言和 你到底想要怎样
We're pals. What do you want?
奥森 为什么她一定别有用心
Orson. Why does she have to have an ulterior motive?
-我想离开那疗养院 -好戏开始了
- I want out of that home. - Ah, there it is.
那是地狱 而且我现在相当健康
It's a hellhole. Besides, I'm perfectly healthy now.
我的髋部好了很多 能上下楼梯了
My hip is better. I can handle the stairs.
而且你说过只要我恢复了
And you said when I got strong enough
我就能回家住
I'd get to go back to my house.
有个问题
Oh, here's the thing.
-我把房♥子卖♥♥了 -什么
- I sold it. - What?
你听到了
You heard me.
我的那些东西呢
What about my things?
全没了 连车都卖♥♥了
All gone. I also sold the car.
关于地狱 你要清楚一点
That's the thing about hellholes.
那不是白给你住的
They don't pay for themselves.
你竟敢如此 你没这个权力
How dare you! You had no right!
也许我可以分享一下我的秘方
OK. Maybe I will share my secret ingredient.
早知如此 我应该把你
I should have smothered you in your crib
掐死在襁褓中
when I had the chance.
揭晓秘密 是辣椒粉
Paprika! There, it's out.
这才是我熟悉的母亲
That's the mother I remember.
我一直在想她啥时露出狐狸尾巴
I was wondering when she'd show up.
没错 奥森 我是你母亲
Yes, Orson, I am your mother.
所以你比任何人都清楚
So you more than anyone should know
背叛我的下场
how I deal with betrayal.
那么 我们叫她奶奶吗
So... can we call her Grandma?
我再洗一筐衣服 然后就去做作业
I've got one more load, then I'm gonna do my homework.
有什么需要我一起洗的吗
You have anything you want me to throw in?
没什么了 谢谢
No, I'm good, thanks.
妈妈 听着
Mom, listen...
我知道我最近让你很伤心 真的很抱歉
I know I've put you through the wringer lately, and I'm sorry.
16年来你一直很完美 很不容易了
Sixteen years of being perfect. You were due.
所以我实在想不透
That's what I don't get.
你一直相信我的判断力的
You've always trusted my judgment.
为什么对于奥斯丁你就不能相信我呢
Why can't you trust me about Austin?
感情与判断力无关
Relationships have nothing to do with good judgment.
无论你多聪明
It doesn't matter how smart you are.
都免不了受伤
You can still get hurt.
你做作业吧 我去洗衣服
You do your homework. I'm gonna finish the laundry.
好的
OK.
上车吧 H太太
There you go, Mrs. H.
好啦
All right.
-能借用一下洗手间吗 -跟我来
- Can I use your bathroom? - Come on in.
谢谢
Thank you.
拜托 吃完甜品再走吧
Please stay for dessert.
我会做奥森的工作 我们一起好好商量
I'll work on Orson and we'll discuss this together.
你也听到他怎么说的了
You saw what he sentenced me to.
即使住下也无异于住在华丽的棺材里
A room no better than a furnished coffin.
我跟他没什么好说的了
I have nothing to say to him.
那跟我说
Well, then talk to me.
我知道你伤透了心 但别把我拒之门外
I know you're upset, but don't shut me out, please.
拜托 葛罗莉娅 向我敞开大门
Please, Gloria, let me in.
我不是字面的那个意思 不过好吧
Well, I didn't mean it literally, but OK.
我们坐在一起 好好聊聊
We'II, um, sit together and we'll talk.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我不要回到那个地方
I'm not going back to that place!
葛罗莉娅 停下
Gloria, stop!
走吧 把我母亲送回疗养院
Let's get my mother back to the home, shall we?
虽然不关我事
Yeah, not that it's any of my business,
但你们母子之间没事吧
but is everything OK with you folks?
是的 之前关系是有点紧张
Oh, yeah. There was a little tension earlier,
但都解决了
but it's all been resolved.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
不行 我坚决反对
No. I absolutely forbid it.
就几周 我们找个能让她
Just for a few weeks till we find a place
更开心的地方
where she'll be happier.
你应该听听她在车上怎么说的
You should have heard her in the car.
她在那个疗养院里太可怜了
She's miserable in that nursing home.
我不管 除非她死了进棺材
I don't care. My mother's not moving in here
否则不许她搬进来
till she fits in a jar on the mantle.
你怎么能那么冷酷无情
How can you be so cold?
你不了解她
You don't know who she is.
我花了一辈子摆脱那个女人
I've worked my entire life to get away from that woman.
为什么 她到底做了什么
Why? What could she have possibly done
让你如此恨她
to make you hate her so much?
听着 追究过去也于事无补
Look, there is nothing to be gained by dredging up the past.
奥森 如果有什么我该知道的
Orson, if there's something I should know...
能和我儿子私下聊两句吗
Could I speak to my son a moment?
当然
Of course.
告诉你
So you know,
我决定接受你妻子善意的邀请
I've decided to accept your wife's kind invitation.
-我不会同意的 -我认为你会的
- I won't allow it. - Oh, I think you will.
我们现在要立刻休战
We're going to end our quarrel right now.
不然 我就把真♥相♥告诉她
Or I'll tell your wife what it's about.
-你不会的 -看我敢不敢
- You wouldn't. - Just try me.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表