剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
这样可以吗
Is that okay?
很好 我会把简转移到弗吉尼亚医院的
Yeah, that's fine. I'll just have Jane moved to the VA hospital.
-我的天啊 -开玩笑的 没事啦
- Oh, my God. - I'm kidding. It's fine.
-我和她一样 -好的 谢谢
- I'll have what she's having. - Of course. Thank you.
天啊 我最爱看你笑了
God, I love seeing you laugh.
最近心情一直不太好 谢谢你
It's been a long time since I've been in the mood to. Thank you.
我的上帝
Oh, dear God.
是我握得太用力吗
Did I squeeze too hard?
不 我的岳父母来了
No. It's my wife's parents.
会很尴尬吗
Oh, is this gonna be awkward?
不 除非他们看见我们
No, no, no, not unless, of course, they see us.
-伊恩 -尴尬来了
- Ian? - Awkward.
杰夫 雷尼 太巧了
Jeff. Renee. What a delightful surprise.
很高兴见到你 亲爱的
It's so good to see you, dear.
你好 我是雷尼
Hello. I'm Renee,
这位是我的丈夫 杰夫
and this is my husband, Jeff.
-我是苏珊·梅尔 -医生 苏珊·梅尔医生
- Susan Mayer. - Doctor. Dr. Susan Mayer.
她刚加入神经科 为简治疗
She's new to Jane's neurology team.
我还以为你在伊恩的出版社工作呢
I just assumed you worked in Ian's publishing house.
是啊 如果是那样的话得多好啊
Well, yes, how nice that would have been, huh?
不不 我是一名脑科专家
But no, no. I'm a... a brain specialist.
那么 梅尔医生 也许我可以问一下
Well, Dr. Mayer, maybe I can ask you,
我们女儿近期的大部分脑电图显示出脑穗
our daughter's most recent EEG showed brain spikes,
不过这没有改变格拉斯哥昏迷量表上的值
but it didn't change the score on her Glasgow scale.
这是为什么呢
Why is that?
问得好
What an excellent question.
这里是脊髓
And this is the, uh... spinal cord.
当然 它和大脑相连
And it, of course, attaches to the brain.
你不用说得这么浅显
You don't have to dumb it down for us, doctor.
我们应付简的情况好几年了
We've been dealing with Jane's condition for years.
很好
Oh. Good.
那么 来些专业的吧
Well, then, let's get technical.
让梅尔医生今晚休息一下吧
Let's give Dr. Mayer the night off.
她今天做了一个10小时的手术
She was in surgery for ten hours today,
是开颅术
performing a craniotomy.
简不也正好接受该治法吗 怎么样
That's exactly the procedure Jane had. How'd it go?
好吧 就是
Uh, well, it just...
我听到我手♥机♥震动了
I hear my phone vibrating.
你好 我是梅尔医生
Hello. Dr. Mayer.
什么 你说他的脑死亡了
Yeah, what? You say that his brain shut off?
我马上就到 待命
Oh, well, I'll be right there. Um, stat.
很抱歉 公事缠身
I'm sorry. Duty calls.
奥森 我把家具搬开了
Orson, I moved the furniture back.
我的天啊 布里 不是又来了吧
Good Lord, Bree. Not again.
你不想我们的第一支舞跳得完美些吗
Don't you want our first dance to be perfect?
会有200个人盯着我们看的
There'll be 200 people staring at us.
布里 自从我们订婚宴上出意外后
You know, Bree, since that incident at our engagement party,
已经有许多人在我背后说坏话了
there's been a lot of dark talk about me.
我才不在乎流言蜚语呢
I don't pay attention to gossip.
我是指 如果你要
I'm just saying I would understand
重新考虑是否该嫁给我
if you'd a second thoughts about marrying a man
我可以理解
who's under a cloud.
任何人细想一番
No one who knows you
都不会相信你可能去伤害妇女的
could seriously believe you could hurt a woman.
人云亦云 真♥相♥我知
Strangers may talk, but I know the truth.
是吗
Really?
我以前受过男人欺骗
Men have lied to me before.
相信今后 他们再无得手的机会
Believe me, it'll never happen again.
就是说你完全信任我喽
So you trust me completely?
显而易见嘛
Clearly I do.
由于深埋于泥土
The body's unusually well-preserved
尸体保存完好
because it was buried in clay.
死因是什么
Do we have a cause of death?
头部遭受钝器击打所致
Blunt force trauma to the head.
检查所有失踪人口报告
Pull all the missing persons reports.
比对死者的身高 年龄以及体重
Cross-check against her height, age, and weight.
我正在进行DNA取样
I'm running a DNA panel,
因为我们无法核对她的牙齿记录
since we won't be able to use her dental records.
为什么
Why not?
罪犯拔掉了死者所有的牙齿
Whoever killed her pulled out all her teeth.
诺拉 你怎么回来了 你没事吧
Nora. What are you doing back? Are you OK?
-赶紧把门关上 -好
- Shut the door. - OK.
我不想被凯拉撞见
I don't want Kayla to find me like this.
-怎么回事 -特克跟我大吵一场
- What's wrong? - Turk and I had a fight.
什么 这怎么行 不行
What? No. No, no, no.
到底怎么回事
What happened?
怎么回事 特克是个混♥蛋♥
What happened is, Turk is an ass.
在去河边的路上 我们进了一间酒吧
On the way to the river, we stopped off at this bar.
在那里打了一会儿台球
Then we were playing pool
然后我就跟其中一个女招待吵起来了
and I got a little bitchy with one of the waitresses.
有什么大不了是吧 有什么了不起的
Who cares, right? I mean, who cares?
在酒吧吵个架 最平常了 不是吗
It's a bar, and we all do it, right?
是啊
Right.
然后 他要我嘴巴干净点
So, he tells me to watch my mouth,
而我 就感觉像是
and I'm like, whoa,
人♥渣♥居然跑来教我
get a load of Mr. Two Strikes trying to tell me
如何在公共场合言与行
how to act in public.
接着他居然骂我婊♥子♥ 我们完了
And then he called me a whore. We're done.
好了 深呼吸
OK, whoa, whoa. Take a deep breath.
你总不能因为男友
You don't break up with a guy
无意一句粗话就跟他掰了吧
because in a weak moment he calls you a whore.
最后 我们从酒吧出来
And then on the way out,
他居然扬言要打我
he threatened to hit me.
但他没打你 除非
OK, but he didn't, and until he...
上帝 勒奈特 你到底帮谁啊
Oh, Jeez, Lynette. Whose side are you on?
我站在爱情这边
I'm on the side of love.
你俩简直天造地设
You guys seem like such a perfect couple.
-我知道 -我只是
- I know. - I just...
你总不会因为一次小小的口角
You don't wanna throw that all away
就结束这段感情吧
'cause of a little fight with no hitting.
不 我们完了
No. It's over.
我刚刚跟特克的假释官打了电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Turk's parole officer
"猜猜谁离开了内华达州"
I was like "Guess who ain't in Nevada no more?"
挂了
Click.
我想我得留在这里过夜了
I think I'm gonna have to stay here tonight.
不许动
Freeze!
-奥斯丁 -你好 伊迪姑姑
- Austin? - Hey, Aunt Edie.
总之 妈妈从牙买♥♥加旅行回来后
Anyway, Mom just got back from her cruise to Jamaica
不但隆了胸 还带了个24岁的客舱服务生
with new boobs and a 24-year-old cabin boy.
毫无疑问 我和那个递热毛巾的服务生
Needless to say, me and Mr. Can I Get You Some More Hot Towels?
处得不太好
we didn't exactly hit it off.
打断他的鼻梁后
After I broke his nose,
我就想 该去看望我心爱的姑姑了
I figured it was time to visit my favorite aunt.
你妈妈对男人总那么没品位
Your mom always did have lousy taste in men.
所以我深夜突然造访
So, I figured I'd crash here for the night,
然后搭便车去墨西哥 参加派对狂欢
then hitch down to Mexico, hang out, party.
可是 我想 没门
Yeah. I'm thinking, like, no way in hell.
你老老实实给我待在这里
Stay here with me
直到你妈妈肯原谅你为止
until things blow over with your mom, OK?
那好 谢谢你
Cool. Thanks.
等等 你有18岁了吧
Wait. You're 18, right?
我身份证上是这么写的
Well, that's what my ID says.
我年轻时也这么干
Yeah, mine too.
赶快回床躺下
You are supposed to be on bed rest.
我无聊透了
I'm bored.
那就试着穿条裤子
Well, why do you try putting on a pair of pants.
够你几小时忙乎的了
That should kill a couple of hours.
亲爱的
Hey, babe.
她怎么下床了
Hey, what is she doing out of bed?
这对胎儿不好
That can't be good for her.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表