剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
- Is there anything I can do? - You can peel a clove of garlic.
好吧
OK.
我想要生孩子
I wanted kids.
我很想要个孩子
I wanted kids so badly,
但是哈维跟她的第一任妻子生了两个
but Harvey had two from his first wife.
他说 她因此变肥了
He said it made her fat.
哈维喜欢苗条的女人
Harvey likes them lean
我每天都要跑4英里
I run four miles a day.
这是6年来我第一次吃甜饼干
It's my first cookie in six years.
你听到了吗 哈维
Did you hear that, Harvey?
我不再节食了
I'm breaking my diet!
她开始有点失控了 我要怎么做
She's starting to lose it out there. What do I do?
先让她平静下来 告诉她你很抱歉
Just keep her calm. Tell her you're sorry.
试试能不能让她
And see if you can get her
把孩子和老人先放了
to release the kids and old people.
好的 我试试
OK, I'll try.
卡洛琳 亲爱的 是我
Carolyn, honey, uh, it's me.
哈维
Harvey.
听着 我真的很抱歉
Listen, I'm really sorry.
是我错了
What I did was wrong.
但是我依然很爱你
But I still love you a lot.
不要废话了
Cut the crap.
我今天早上做了头发
I had my hair done this morning.
你注意到了没
Did you notice, huh?
你瞧过一眼没
Did you even notice?
我被分心了
Well, I was distracted.
你在对我开枪
You were shooting at me.
告诉她把孩子放了
Tell her let the kids go.
这他妈的是谁啊
Who the hell was that?!
怎么有女人在里面
You got a woman in there?
一个顾客而已
She's a customer.
别对我说谎 哈维
Don't lie to me, Harvey!
她是你的另一个贱♥人♥ 不是吗
She's another one of your whores, isn't she?
这下好了
Oh, fantastic.
卡洛琳 我发誓
Carolyn, I swear.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我希望你在里面玩得尽兴 贱♥人♥
I hope you're having a good time in there, whore!
因为我也为你准备了一颗子弹
'Cause I got a bullet for you, too.
天啊 这可真是一场恶梦
God, what a nightmare.
你知道最怪异的是什么吗
You know what the weird part is?
什么
What?
我一直在想商场里的那个疯女人
I keep thinking about that crazy lady in the market and...
我觉得我理解她
I understand her.
我也会像她那样
I could be her.
不会的
Come on.
不 我是说真的
No, I mean it.
在过去的半年里 我感觉到的愤怒
The rage that I have felt in this past six months...
如果今天 在法庭里我有把枪的话
If I had a gun in the courthouse today...
你永远都不会朝我开枪的
You could never shoot me.
我不知道我会做出什么来
I don't know what I'm capable of anymore.
这场离婚让我变成了
This divorce has turned me into
这个尖酸刻薄 无比愤恨的人
this bitter, hateful person.
-我不喜欢她 -宝贝
- And I don't like her. - Hey, baby.
无论如何
For what it's worth,
我也不喜欢现在的你
I don't like who it's turned you into, either.
那我们就做回自己
Then let's stop being those people.
好的
OK.
好的
OK.
你要知道
Hey, just so you know,
我听说里面那个女人是在主日学校教书的
I heard the woman in there teaches Sunday School.
主日学校的老师永远都不会伤害孩子的
A Sunday School teacher would never hurt a kid.
-不会的 -谢谢
- No way. - Thank you.
我肯定勒奈特也会没事的
I'm sure Lynette's gonna be fine, too.
我可不担心勒奈特
Oh, I'm not worried about Lynette.
天 勒奈特在那里的话
Hell, with Lynette in there
连谈判员都可以省了
they don't even need that negotiator.
你把勒奈特留在
You put Lynette in a room
有个想要射杀亲夫的女人的房♥间里
with a woman who wants to shoot her husband,
她会让他们重立山盟海誓
she'll have them renewing their vows.
没错 勒奈特很有说服力
Right. Lynette is very persuasive.
最多一个小时
I give it an hour, tops.
我们就能回到家里吃汉堡了
We'll all be back home and eating our hamburgers.
她本来是打算明天再去超♥市♥的
She was gonna go to the store tomorrow.
但是我们没有汉堡了
But we were out of hamburger.
而我想吃汉堡
And I wanted hamburgers.
我希望现在的场面 能让你
I hope all this is giving you
稍微明白我们的状况
a little perspective on our situation.
嘘 她警告我们不许说话
Shh! She told us not to talk.
你在想你的孩子们 对吧
You're thinking about your kids, right?
如果永远见不到他们 可就糟透了
How awful it'd be to never see them.
而你的要求 让我的余生正有这种感觉
That's what you're asking me to feel the rest of my life.
-诺拉 求你了 -我是怎么说的
- Nora, please! - Hey, what did I say?
对不起 对不起 我们会保持安静的
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. We'll be quiet.
你和你的朋友开始让我有点恼怒了
You and your friend are starting to bug me.
她不是我的朋友
She's not my friend.
她要抢走我的孩子
She's trying to steal my kid.
诺拉 闭嘴
Nora, shut up!
-这是真的吗 -不
- Is that true? - No!
我 我们 我们分享监护权
I... we're... we have... we're sharing custody,
而她想要勾引我的丈夫 所以
and she tried to seduce my husband, so...
她就对你丈夫上下其手
She put the moves on your husband?
你怎么不早说
Why didn't you say so?
那是枪声
That was a shot.
我们听到里面传出了枪声
We just heard a shot fired inside the building.
有人开了一枪
A shot has been fired.
我相信你想表达的是 谢谢
I believe the phrase you're looking for is "thank you".
刚有人开了一枪
We just had a shot.
我们听到超♥市♥里面有枪声
We heard a shot fired inside the market.
警方开始采取措施
Police are responding,
他们开始严阵以待
taking this very seriously.
我们会继续在这等着
We are going to just continue to stand
看接下来会发生什么
and watch and wait and see what happens.
机场的电视有直播
It was on television at the airport.
我健步如飞地赶来了
I came as soon as I could.
我对她最后说的一句话是
The last thing I said to her was that
她让我失望了
she disappointed me.
警♥察♥已经确认一名人♥质♥遭到枪击
Police have just confirmed that a hostage has been shot.
重复 一名人♥质♥已遭到枪击
Repeat, a hostage has been shot.
目前还不知道被害者的名字
There's no word on the name of the victim at this time,
但确认是一名女性
but it is believed to be a female.
霍吉太太
Mrs. Hodge?
妈妈什么时候才会从超♥市♥回来
When's Mommy gonna be back from the store?
我相信她很快就回来了
I'm sure she'll be back soon.
为何不去吃点甜饼干呢
Why don't we go have some cookies?
妈妈说过 晚饭前我们不能吃甜饼干
Mommy said we can't have cookies before dinner.
我敢肯定 她是不会介意的 来吧
I'm sure she won't mind. Come on.
走吧 快来
Let's go. Come on.
我必须按住这止血
OK, I've got to keep the pressure on to stop the bleeding.
好消息是 你不需要请律师了
Well, the good news is, you won't need that lawyer now.
你会挺过去的
You are gonna get through this just fine.
停车场里停满了救护车
There is a parking lot full of ambulances out there.
你必须让我们把她送出去
You gotta let us take her out of here!
谁都别想离开
No one's leaving.
听我说 勒奈特
Listen to me. Lynette...
-关于凯拉 -别再说了
- About Kayla... - Oh, forget it!
我们以后再想法子
We'll work that out later.
我没时间了 你这个蠢货
I don't have later, you stupid bitch.
好的 就这么听着
OK, so listen.
好的 我在听
OK. I'm listening.
生下凯拉 是我这辈子唯一做过的
Kayla was the only good thing that I've ever done.
一件美事
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表