剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
He, like many chefs, started using cocaine to...
-不行不行 -他已经多年不吸了
- Oh, no, no. No way. - He's been clean for almost a year.
我们又不是开戒毒所的
We're not the Betty Ford clinic.
我知道 可我对这个人印象很好
No, I know. But I've got a good feeling about this guy.
他只是想洗心革面 从头开始
All he wants is a fresh start.
我绝不会雇一个浪子回头的瘾君子
I am not gonna hire a junkie who's gonna turn around
让他掏咱点唱机里面的钱 买♥♥药嗑
and then hock our jukebox just to feed his habit.
-再去找一个 -找不到别人了
- No, find somebody else. - I can't find somebody else.
我面试了50个人
I've interviewed 50 guys,
这个"瘾君子"恰巧是最好的
and this "junkie" happens to be the best.
说实话 我不知道我还能坚持多久...
Seriously, I don't know how much longer I can...
勒奈特 拜托 我们能一会儿再说吗
Lynette, please, can we just talk about this later?
我现在很疼
I'm in a lot of pain.
对不起
I'm sorry.
就照我说的做吧
Please just do what I am asking.
好吧 我会继续找的
Fine. I'II, uh, keep looking.
混♥蛋♥
Jerk.
今晚我很开心 你竟然还会跳舞
I had a good time tonight. Who knew you could dance?
这是我的隐藏技能之一
It's one of my hidden talents.
邀请我进去 我给你看另一个
Invite me in. I'll show you another.
今晚不行 谢了
Not tonight, thanks.
你跟一个男人跳探戈 却不跟他上♥床♥
You'd tango with a man, and not have sex with him?
在阿根廷这还是犯法的呢
That's actually against the law in Argentina.
来吧 我们都知道这迟早会发生的
Come on, we both know it's gonna happen eventually.
每次你这么说
And every time you say that,
"迟早"就会更迟
"eventually" gets a little further away.
再求我 我明天就不去你的演讲会了
Stop begging or I'm not going to your rally tomorrow.
好吧 我会耐心等着
OK, fine. I can be patient.
但在我看来 追你的乐趣只剩一半了
Far as I'm concerned, the chase is half the fun.
只剩一半 亲爱的 如果我答应了你...
Half the fun? Oh, honey, if I ever do say yes...
这个百分比就会低很多
...you're gonna adjust that percentage way down.
你竟然还在吃奶酪
You can't possibly be eating more cheese.
怎么 你没听说过午夜零食吗
What, you've never heard of a midnight snack?
还是说你有别的东西
Unless you can think of something else that
给我咬咬
I can nibble on.
过去一点 你这个切德干酪味的小妖精
Slide over, you cheddar-breathed tease.
-那是什么 -给麦克的谢礼
- Oh, what's that? - It's a thank you gift for Mike.
若我说错 请纠正
Correct me if I'm wrong,
我们在岸边不是已经谢过他了
but didn't we already thank him at the shore,
还有在他送我们回来时
and again when he dropped us off?
感谢一个救了你命的人
I don't think you can thank somebody too many times
多少次也不为过吧
for saving your life.
别再那么说了
I wish you'd stop saying that.
-说什么 -说他救了我的命
- Saying what? - That he saved my life.
就算没他帮忙 我也肯定能活下来
I certainly could have survived without his help.
但如果说有人救了谁的命 那是我才对
But if anybody did any life-saving, it was me.
-你 -是啊
- You? - Yes.
如果不是我提醒你 那儿有只鹿
If I hadn't warned you about the dear,
你就会冲出风挡玻璃
you'll go straight through the windshield
脑子里插♥进♥一只鹿角而亡
and you would have ended up with an antler in your brain.
好吧
OK.
-说得好 -谢谢
- That's a good point. - Thank you.
但我们当时的情况确实有点麻烦
But we were in a bit of a jam there,
我认为即使你需要帮助
and I don't think you should be embarrassed
也不用觉得窘迫
for needing a little help.
我没觉得窘迫 也没觉得自己很懦弱
I'm not embarrassed. I don't feel emasculated either.
谁说你懦弱了 谁说了
Emasculated? Who said emasculated?
还有你现在干嘛不亲我
And why are you not kissing me now?
我在等你准备好
I'm ready when you are.
好吧
OK.
我们是直接进入...
I guess we're cutting right to the...
别担心 大家都这样
Don't worry. It happens to everybody.
也许聊聊会好一点
Maybe it would help to talk about it.
不 我不想聊这个
No. I don't want to talk about it.
好吧 那就不谈
All right. We won't talk about it.
想吃点奶酪吗
Want some cheese?
你好吗
Hey, how are you?
我很好 也许你不觉得 但我很好
I'm good. You might not think so, but I am good.
你在哪里跟别人说
Where in the hell do you get off
我在床上很差劲了
telling people that I am bad in bed?
我没这么说过
I never said that!
崔沃斯听见你打电♥话♥了
Travers heard you on the phone.
好吧 对不起
OK, I'm sorry.
我是在跟图森的堂兄打电♥话♥
I was talking to my cousin in Tucson.
我们经常会交流糟糕的情事
We always trade bad date stories.
你觉得我花了这么大力气
And you think that I went out of my way
只是为了你的感受
to spare your feelings.
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你觉得你不爽
You think you were bored?
我靠着烘干机 快♥感♥还多一些呢
I've had more thrills leaning up against my dryer.
那你的呻♥吟♥ 怎么解释
Then what was all that moaning?
那是疼的 你当时在用力挤我的胸
I was in pain! You were smashing my breasts.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
你那么用力压我
You hunkered down on top of me
像在躲边境巡逻员似的
like you were hiding from border patrol.
我很累 我做事时你就在那儿躺着
I was tired! You just laid there while I did all the work.
我们做完之后 我都想给你放气[暗喻她像充气娃娃]
When we were done, I felt like I should deflate you.
性♥爱♥就像打网球一样
Yeah, well, sex is like tennis.
对手太差劲的时候 打不出好比赛
When you play an inferior opponent, your game suffers.
你这是在挑衅重赛吗
Are you challenging me to a rematch?
-也许吧 -你想重来一次吗
- Maybe. - So you want to do it again?
若能让你闭嘴的话
If it'll shut you up.
行 准备好迎接我的手榴弹吧
Yeah, I'll fall on that grenade.
大爆♥炸♥要来了 来吧
Oh, there's gonna be an explosion. Come on.
我给你的背伤 开了温和的止痛药
I'm prescribing a mild painkiller for your back.
一周后过来拆线
And I will see you in a week to remove those stitches.
好
Great.
你们怎么伤成这样的 出车祸了吗
So how'd you folks get so banged up? Car accident?
差劲的性♥爱♥
Bad sex.
非常差劲
Really bad.
好吧
OK.
谢谢
Thanks.
天哪 真是一场灾难
God, what a disaster.
谁知道呢 也许这样最好
Oh, I don't know. Maybe it's for the best.
怎么会
How so?
我们以后都不用想这事了
Well, we got it out of our system.
现在我们可以做回朋友
Now we can go back to being friends.
我是说 咱俩很说得来
I mean, we like hanging out,
崔沃斯又崇拜你
and Travers adores you.
是啊 我可不想毁了这些
Yeah, and I wouldn't want to ruin that.
不过这事还是很奇怪
Still, it doesn't make any sense.
我懂 我很性感 你也性感
Oh, I know. I'm hot, you're hot.
理论上 我们应该有一流的性♥爱♥才对
On paper, we should be having great sex.
我们总能再尝试的
Well, we could always try again.
是啊 我也不想
Yeah, me neither.
没错 这个小镇亟待改变
Yes, this town is hungry for change.
当加布丽尔答应出席
When Gabrielle agreed to attend
维克多·朗的选举会时
Victor Lang's campaign rally,
她就已经准备好迎接无聊了
she was fully prepared to be bored.
下面有请美景镇的下任市长 维克多·朗
I give you the next mayor of Fairview, Victor Lang!
但当维克多登上舞台
But when Victor took the stage,
加布丽尔意外地为之着迷了
Gabrielle found herself strangely enthralled.
这或许是由于人潮给予他的欢呼声
Perhaps it was the cheers that greeted his arrival.
或许是因为他散发出的自信
Perhaps it was the confidence he exuded.
又或许 这就是
Or perhaps it was the effect he had
他对美景镇人♥民♥的影响
on the citizens of Fairview.
无论原因为何 加布决定
Whatever the reason, Gabby decided,
维克多·朗不仅能获得她的选票
not only did Victor Lang have her vote...
谢谢
Thank you.
他还将获得 她的绵薄之力
... it was time to make a campaign contribution.
抱歉 借过 借过 抱歉
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表