剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
他做了承诺 就要履行到底
He made a commitment. He's gonna see it through.
但是勒奈特 他不喜欢打棒球
But Lynette, he doesn't like it.
你没注意到他打得很烂吗
And if you haven't noticed, he kind of sucks.
这并不重要
Yeah. Well, that's not the point.
如果我们总是纵容他的知难而退
What message are we sending if we let him quit
那将意味着什么
whenever the going gets rough?
这只不过是他们的娱乐消遣
It's a way to kill three hours before they eat pizza.
你何必这么认真呢
Why are you being such a hard-ass?
这叫教子有方 汤姆 好好学着点
It's called parenting, Tom. Watch and learn.
宝贝 这是个曲线球
OK, P-Dog, this is a curve ball.
再说一遍 把眼睁开 别太紧张
Again, opening the eyes. Can't stress it enough.
-我们多待一天没问题吗 -让我想想
-You sure it's OK if we stay another day? - Let's see.
昨天谈到这个话题的时候
What excuse did we use
我们找了什么借口
when we had this conversation yesterday?
我们这是劳逸结合
That we work hard and we deserve to relax.
不对 我记得那是上周四的理由
No. I believe that was last Thursday's rationale.
-新鲜空气有益健康 -那是周二的
- Fresh air is good for us? - Tuesday.
想到一个
Okay, here's one.
多给朱莉一些时间和她父亲相处
Julie needs to spend more time bonding with her father.
太聪明了
Brilliant!
如果一直这么下去 我们能待到圣诞节
If we keep this up, we could stay here till Christmas.
有时看到你灿烂的笑容
Sometimes when you smile like that,
真的让我觉得...
it really makes me think that...
什么 你想说什么
What? What were you gonna say?
让我觉得我可以爱你
It makes me think that I could love you.
不是男生那种心醉神迷的感觉
I don't mean love in the swooning schoolboy sense,
如烟花绽放 铃♥声♥叮当
you know, fireworks exploding, bells ringing.
对我来说
To me, it's about this,
与你能够在一起
a mundane task that's suddenly a joy
如同平淡的生活增添了一份乐趣
because of who you're doing it with.
这才是我眼中的爱
That's love to me.
打开心门与你倾诉
Someone to fluff while you fold,
无聊的派对上有人可以耳语
someone to whisper to at a boring party, to...
别说了好吗
Do you mind?
你把铃♥声♥都给淹没了
You're kind of drowning out the bells.
谁说不是呢
So I am.
我觉得我能自己吃饭了
I think I can feed myself now.
你昨天也是这么说
You said that yesterday
结果弄得我双峰之间全是布丁
and I wound up with a cleavage full of pudding.
你也听到医生说的了
You heard the therapist.
你要过好几周才能下地走动
It's gonna be weeks before you're up and running.
我只想回家 整理行李
I just wanna get home, unpack.
等你康复了再回家 好吗
You just let home come to you, OK?
邻居们都想死你了
The whole street's dying to see you.
布里都准备要给你烤鲜桃派了
Bree is even bakin' you a peach pie.
她是红头发的那位 对吧
She's the redhead, right?
没错
Right.
她丈夫是医生 叫雷克斯
Husband's the doctor. Rex.
雷克斯死了
Rex is dead.
真的吗 什么时候的事
Really? When did that happen?
-一年半之前 -什么
- About a year and a half ago. - What?
-对呀 你还参加了他的葬礼 -你在说些什么
- Yeah. You were at his funeral. - What are you talking about?
这不可能 我车祸之前刚刚见过他
That's not possible. I just met him right before my accident.
麦克 现在是哪一年
Mike, what year is it?
2004年 怎么了
2004. Why?
这叫做逆行性失忆
It's called retrograde memory loss.
是由肿胀和额叶受损引起的
It's caused by the swelling and frontal-Iobe damage.
最近两年的事情他都不记得了吗
You say he's lost two whole years?
对啊 这不正常吗
Yeah. Is that unusual?
病人通常只会失去几周的记忆
Well, patients more typically lose several weeks.
损伤情况可能比我们估计的更严重
The damage may be more severe than we thought.
你认为他能找回记忆吗
Do you think he'll get his memory back?
有可能 至少有一部分
He might. At least partially.
这方面你能帮上忙
You could be some assistance with that.
-怎么做 -给他带些私人物品
- How? - Bring him some personal belongings.
照片啊 信件啊
Photos, letters.
他需要帮助才能恢复记忆
He's gonna need some help to remember what he can't.
好啊 我肯定能填补一些空白
Well, I'm sure I could fill in a few blanks.
我跟你说过没
Did I tell you that
伯恩汉·福克斯在招聘一名新的创意总监
Burnham Fox is looking for a new creative director?
公♥关♥ 你怎么会认为我想为公♥关♥公♥司♥卖♥♥命
PR? What makes you think I wanna work for a PR firm?
轻松自在 薪酬丰厚 灯红酒绿
Easy hours, big paycheck, access to great parties.
多好的机会啊
Yeahs. What was I thinking?
宝贝 我们说好的 我要去追梦
Honey, we agreed that I would chase my dream.
-可不是做公♥关♥ -我就是说说
- That ain't it. - I was just making conversation.
-击球手就位 -他来了吗
- Batter up. - Is he up?
加油啊
Oh, come on.
加油 帕克 眼睛盯牢球
Come on, Parker. Keep your eye on the ball.
一击不中
Strike one.
大伙 他就是个孩子 别这样
Hey, people. He's just a kid, OK? Come on.
二击不中
Strike two.
这种态度可帮不了他
Hey, hey. That is not helpful.
击中一个球就行 帕克 就一个球
Can we takes one, Parker. Only takes one.
这不是你儿子的错
It's not your son's fault.
他是对阵联赛最佳投手
He's up against the best pitcher in the league.
那孩子就是个战斗机 他是谁啊
That guy's a machine. Who is that kid?
尼基·阿伯特 他是我的邻居
Nicky Abbott. He's a neighbor of mine.
那孩子胳膊有13岁小孩那么粗
Kid's got an arm like a 13-year-old.
三振出局
Strike three. You're out.
我要给他买♥♥个冰激凌
I'm gonna go buy him an ice cream.
没事的 宝贝 下局你肯定能赢
It's OK, P-Dog. You're gonna get 'em the next inning.
告诉我 你还有那个小尼基什么料
So, tell me, what else do you know about this Nicky kid?
-你还差50美分 -求你了 我就这些
- You're short 50 cents. - Please. That's all I got.
满足孩子的愿望吧
Hey. Give the kid what he wants.
谢谢 你不是帕克·斯加沃的妈妈么
Thanks. Hey, aren't you Parker Scavo's mom?
没错
That's right.
来 跟我走走
Come. Walk with me.
-看来你手头有点紧 是吧 -有点
- So, money's a little tight, huh? - A little.
是啊 我听说你老爸失业了
Yeah, I heard your old man's outta work.
家里入不敷出吧
That's gotta be tough.
是啊 他们不给我零用钱了
Yeah. They cut my allowance.
这哪行 孩子得有零用钱啊
No. A kid's gotta have an allowance.
不然怎么买♥♥心仪的东西 是不是
How else are you gonna buy the things you want, right?
比如棉花糖
Like that cotton candy.
美味极了 是不是
That's a little piece of heaven, huh?
我有个主意
Hey, I got an idea.
我们可以互相帮助
We could help each other out.
我儿子总击不到球
My son's having trouble hitting the ball.
-是啊 我亲眼所见 -是啊
- Yeah, I saw that. - Yeah.
见过这么大票没
Ever seen one of these?
卡洛斯 你站那儿干嘛
Carlos, what are you doing here,
除了给我掉价之外
I mean, besides lowering my property value?
我有个消息
I had a little news
想当面告诉你
I wanted to see your face when I delivered it.
我受够了尔虞我诈 所以我打给了律师
I'm tired of fighting, so I called my lawyer
告诉他接受你的离婚赡养费要价
and told him to give in to your demands for spousal support.
真的吗
Really?
那 谢谢了
Well, thank you.
好了 你也见着我了 现在可以撤了
OK, you've seen my face. Now you can beat it.
等等 我话没说完
Wait, there's more.
既然我要把所有钱都给你
Since I'm gonna be giving you all that money,
我不得不削减开支
I have to cut back on some stuff,
比如房♥租
like the rent on my apartment.
但好消息是 据我的律师说
But the good news is, according to my lawyer,
我完全有权这么做
I'm completely within my rights to do this.
宝贝 我回家了
Honey, I'm home.
等等 你不能住这儿
Wait. You can't stay here.
我就等着看你这张苦瓜脸呢
Now there's the face that I was looking for.
击球手就位
Batter up.
一击不中
Strike one.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表