剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
多于3个吗
Is it more than three?
-9个 -如果你说的是德语该多好
- Nine. - Please tell me you were answering in German.
9个男朋友是正常的
Nine lovers is not a lot.
这不能说明我是个随便的人
Nine lovers does not make me a slut.
那你急什么呀
Why are you getting upset?
因为其实是11个
Because it was really 11,
减了2个 你还这么介意
I knocked off two and you're still judging me.
我没这么说 你以前是娱乐圈的吗
I'm not. It's just...Did you work in the recording industry?
11个对于我这种年龄来说一点都不多
OK, you know, eleven is not a lot for a woman my age.
-你多大了 -干什么 查户口呐
- How old are you? - What is this, the Gallup poll?
-你要去哪 -去睡觉 一个人
- Where are you going? - To bed. Alone.
我早就想一个人睡了
It's something I've always wanted to try
就是一直没机会
but I've just never gotten around to.
他们很喜欢我设计的园景
They liked the landscaping I did so much
所以雇我的公♥司♥
that they hired my company
负责所有辛克莱酒店的园艺
to do the whole Sinclair Hotel chain.
你的公♥司♥ 你都有自己的公♥司♥了
Your company? You have a company now?
天呐 当初认识你时 你只有一辆自行车
Oh, my gosh. When I met you, all you had was a bike.
还不止 园艺频道正和我接洽
Well, not only that, the gardening channel's
让我搞一个自己的园艺秀
approached me about hosting my own show.
当然我们还在洽谈中
I mean, we're still in the talking stages, but...
-怎么了 -没什么 我只是
- What? - Nothing. I just...
不敢相信你变得这么成熟自信
I can't get over how mature and confident you are.
你真的变化很大
You have really changed.
谢谢 一直希望你知道我的变化
Thanks. I was hoping you'd notice.
我猜现在不能让你再去帮我
So I guess there's no chance of getting you over
给我捡落叶了
to pick the dead leaves off my ficus.
是啊 我已经过了那个阶段了
Yeah, you know, I'm kinda past that.
再说 我想索利斯先生也不会同意的
Besides, I don't think Mr. Solis would approve.
其实 我们正打算离婚
Actually, we're getting a divorce.
很遗憾
I'm really sorry to hear that.
真的吗 那你笑什么
Really? Then why are you smiling?
我不知道 你笑什么
I don't know. Why are you?
加布丽尔
Gabrielle.
见到你真的非常高兴
It's really great to see you.
加布丽尔
Gabrielle.
你这是第一次这么叫我
I think that's the first time you've ever called me that.
希望你在这玩得愉快
Well, um, I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay.
我会的
I intend to.
你的垃圾盒满了
Your cuppy thing is full.
你介意我扔在你的手套盒里吗
Do you mind if I put this in your glove compartment?
我介意 非常介意
Yeah, I do mind. I mind deeply.
吝啬鬼 那我就直接扔了
Jeez-a-marooni. I'll just get rid of 'em.
这下可好了
Delightful. That's delightful.
正好吸干♥你♥洒的苏打水
Maybe it'll just soak up the cream soda you spilled.
你怎么总是挑我的毛病
Why do you always pick on me?
是不是找我的茬特别有趣啊
It's like your new favorite game is finding fault with Nora.
不是 我最喜欢的是默数
No. My favorite game is counting
那些我非常想对你说 而又没说出口的话
all the things I'm dying to say to you but I don't.
比如"闭嘴 你这个烦人的疯子"
Like, "Pipe down, you annoying nut job."
我从来都不会这么说
I'd never say that.
-你觉得我是个疯子 -没有
- You think I'm crazy. - No.
你多有性格呀
You're colorful.
有性格到需要吃药的地步
Colorful in a way that might respond to medication.
你要知道疯狂也分很多级别
Well, you know, there's levels of crazy, Lynette.
比如像我这样个性很强的人
I mean, ther're people like me who just have a big personality.
还有些人会做出这样的事
And then there are the kind of people who do things like this.
我的天呐 放手 你有毛病吧
Oh, my God! Knock it off! What's the matter with you?
你到底想干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
别紧张 开个玩笑而已
Lighten up. Come on, it was a joke.
行了 这一点都不好笑
No, well, it wasn't funny.
你活腻了 但别拉上我
If you wanna kill yourself, fine! Don't take me with you.
你特希望我那样吧
You'd like that, wouldn't you?
你是不是特希望我自杀
You'd really like that, if I killed myself.
我可没这么说
That is not what I'm saying.
不过你要真自杀了 我一定会坚强地活下去
But if you did, I'd find a way to carry on.
-停车 -别紧张 开玩笑
- Pull over. - Oh, lighten up, it's a joke.
-给我停车 -诺拉
- Pull the car over. - Nora...
我说停车 再不停车我就跳下去
Pull it over! Pull over or I will jump out of this car.
好吧 好吧 我停车
All right, all right. I'm pulling over.
上帝 你在干什么
Jeez! What the hell are you doing?
我自己搭车 去露营地
Hitching my way... to the campsite!
-你别开玩笑了 -你闭嘴
- Nora, you can't be serious. - Shut up!
你给我滚开 不想跟你说话了
Just get outta my face. I'm not talking to you.
行了 你别犯傻了
All right, look, you've gone from crazy to stupid.
那个家伙可能是坏人
This guy could be dangerous.
那不是正合你意吗 勒奈特
Well, then, it's your lucky day, huh, Lynette?
闭嘴
Shut up!
看到了吧 你就是在控制我们
See? This is what you do. You just manipulate.
你千方百计地插足我的家庭
You wormed your way into my family.
绞尽脑汁让我带你来
You conned your way into coming on this trip with me.
然后你又强迫我来救你
And now you wanna force me into saving you.
不可能 你想走 就请便
Well, forget it. You wanna go, go.
不行 我已经试过了 不是电力问题
No, I've tried that. It wasn't enough power.
我领先你一步 好极了 来吧
Yeah, I'm way ahead of you. All right. Here it goes.
成功了 我真是天才
Ah! It worked. I'm a genius.
你好 我找伊迪
Oh. Hi. Um, I'm looking for Edie.
她出门了
She's out.
上帝 今晚人们都上哪去了
God, where is everyone tonight?
有什么能为你效劳吗
Anything I can do?
不 除非你会修保险盒
No. Not unless you can fix a fuse box.
我的科学项目作品把保险丝烧断了
My science fair project blew the power out.
-什么作品 -它很复杂的
- What's your project? - Oh, uh, it's complicated.
你觉得我很笨 不懂你的小制♥作♥是吗
You think I'm too dumb to understand your little project?
才不是小制♥作♥
It's not little.
我已经连续两次拿了州赛第三名
I've finished third in the state twice.
你到底会不会修保险盒
Now, can you fix the fuse box or not?
多数1990年后建成的房♥子的电路
Most houses built after 1990
是由断路器控制的
are wired through a circuit breaker.
你没有烧断保险丝 而是切断了断路器
You didn't blow a fuse. You tripped a breaker.
站你面前的是
Not to challenge
差点拿两届州赛冠军的选手哦
a two-time state science fair almost-champion.
我去拿手电
Let me grab a flashlight.
你最好再穿件衬衫
Maybe you could also grab a shirt.
还有长裤 那就更好了
And some pants. Pants would be nice.
苏珊 我能进来吗
Susan, can I come in?
我在接客 请排队等候
I'm with a client. Take a number.
苏珊 求你了
Susan, please.
我所说过的每一句话
Everything I said
都源于内心的恐惧和不安全感
came out of my own insecurity and fear
因为我害怕让你失望
that I might, well, I might disappoint you.
我本打算再生一小时气
I was gonna stay mad at you another hour,
但你可恶的口音总让我无法抗拒
but your damn accent gets me every time.
-真的吗 -别逼我
- Blimey, you don't say? - Don't push it.
我不是有意要打断的 只是...
I don't mean to break the flow, but I just...
我知道我是你这么多年来的第二个情人
Look, I know that I'm only your second lover ever,
我也了解这意义重大
and I know that means a lot.
我只是不想陷得太深
I just don't want it to mean too much.
我不懂你的意思
I'm not following you.
你觉得这意味着什么
What do you want it to mean?
你上一次爱上一个人时
The last time you did this,
把这种爱变成了一生的承诺
it turned into a lifetime commitment.
-我还没准备好 -你以为我准备好了吗
- I just... I'm not ready for that. - You think I am?
我保证 我也能像你一样
Well, I assure you, I'm as capable of
只为了做♥爱♥而做♥爱♥
having meaningless sex as you are.
我从来不会这样
I have never had meaningless sex.
那么 你对你的11位追求者
So you were passionately in love and deeply committed
都是激♥情♥澎湃 不能自拔吗
to all eleven conquests?
不许这么说我 只做过一次的处♥男♥先生
Don't judge me, Mr. Virgin Plus One.
好吧 看来我俩的
OK, OK, we seem to have gotten off
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表