剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》 前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives:
她知道你杀了自己的妻子吗
Did she know you killed your wife?
秘密被说穿了
Secrets were uncovered.
宝贝 我回家了
Honey, I'm home.
卡洛斯回来了
Carlos came back.
无论你想做什么 我都支持你
Whatever you want to do, I'm in your corner.
勒奈特许下了诺言
Lynette made a promise.
法拉迪先生
Mr. Faladi.
我们彼此相爱
I love him and he loves me!
布里的女儿 爱上了历史老师
And Bree's daughter fell for her history teacher.
而麦克的过往
While Mike's history...
他有严重的失忆
He's suffered significant memory loss.
正在被精心的重写
... was being carefully rewritten.
苏珊·梅尔
Susan Mayer.
我们很亲近吗
We were close? Huh
那个贱妇根本不把你放在眼里
That tramp treated you like dirt.
破坏 是一门艺术
The art of sabotage.
每天都在郊区上演
It's practiced every day in the suburbs.
有时在一块甜甜圈上做点手脚
Sometimes it takes the form of a bundt cake,
给正在减肥的朋友享用
offered to a friend who's on a diet.
有时把有线电视剪断
Other times it's a cable,
破坏丈夫的哥们
cut just as the husband's friends arrive
来观看赛事的兴致
to watch the big game.
另外 总有人打匿名电♥话♥
And there's always that anonymous phone call
向城市区划部门举报
to the city zoning department.
是的 在郊区 你遇到的每个人
Yes, in suburbia everyone you meet
都是潜在的破坏者
is a potential saboteur.
他们无处不在
Absolutely everyone.
下午好 我是布里·霍吉 怎么称呼您
Good afternoon. I'm, uh, Bree Hodge. And you are?
贾斯 客房♥都满了
Name's Gus and we're all booked up.
其实 贾斯 我是来见一位房♥客的
Actually, Gus, I'm here to see one of your guests.
法拉迪先生
A gentleman named Faladi.
他一小时前来的这里
He came in about an hour ago.
你想要我给他打电♥话♥吗
You want me to call him for you?
不 不 我希望你能带我去他房♥间
No, no. I'd like you to take me to his room
把门打开 我就可以径直闯入
and unlock it so I can walk in unannounced.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
再说了 他那还有一个女孩呢
Besides, he has a girl in there.
是的 我知道 她是我女儿
Yes, I know. She's my daughter.
我17岁的女儿
My 17-year-old daughter.
好的 他们在17号♥房♥
Yeah. That would be, uh, room 17.
挺讽刺的吧
Wow. There's irony for you.
你没带着枪吧 是吧
You don't have a gun in there, do you?
因为我刚铺了新地毯
Because I just put down new carpet.
贾斯 我并不打算做些不愉快的事情
Gus, I don't plan anything unpleasant.
我只是去警告下法拉迪先生
I'm simply going to inform Mr. Faladi
如果他继续这样下去
what repercussions he faces
面临的会是什么后果
if he continues this relationship,
相信他是个理性的人
and trust him to see reason.
这他妈怎么回事
What the hell?
妈吗 你在这里做什么
Mom. What are you doing here?
你怎么能这么对我
How could you do this to me?
你凭什么以为...
What makes you think...?
没错 破坏这门艺术
Yes, the art of sabotage.
每天都在郊区上演
It's practiced every day in the suburbs.
我告诉你 我们完了
I told you, it's over.
你没听到她说什么吗
Didn't you hear her?
怎么样了
So how did it go?
我想 还不错
Quite well, I think.
但很少有人做得像布里·霍吉一样好
But few do it as well as Bree Hodge.
还有 贾斯
Oh, and Gus?
地毯真漂亮
The carpet is beautiful.
或如此礼貌
Or as politely.
仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为
更多美剧 请登陆 www.YYeTs.com
家庭晚宴
Family dinner.
有段时间这个词
There was a time when that phrase
在紫藤巷是很有意义的
meant something on Wisteria Lane.
当然 当那些喜欢烹饪的太太们
Of course, this was back
精心准备晚宴时
when meals were lovingly prepared
这种意义又重现了
by wives who loved to cook.
奖励那些知书达理的孩子们
For children who remembered their manners.
但家庭晚宴 随着岁月的流逝
But family dinners, like the times,
也发生了变化
had changed.
能在家中保持晚上共同用餐的
And there was only one house in the neighborhood
恐怕整个巷子里就只剩这一户了
where dinner remained a family occasion.
而且必须出席
And attendance was not optional.
我从未尝过如此嫩的春季羔羊肉了
I don't know when I've tasted such tender spring lamb.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
丹妮尔 你还没碰过你的晚餐呢
Danielle, you haven't touched your dinner.
她不喜欢春羊羔 她偏爱老山羊
She doesn't like spring lamb. She prefers old goat.
我的生活玩完了
I'm glad you guys think
你们一定乐坏了 是吗
it's so funny that my life is over.
你妈妈了结此事 一点没错
Your mother was right to end that.
他是你的老师 而且是已婚
The man was your teacher and married.
他正在离婚
He's getting a divorce.
但他这么做 依然不合适
That hardly bolsters his suitability.
丹妮尔 你还是吃点东西吧
Danielle, please eat something.
不用担心 亲爱的
Don't worry, dear.
抵抗饥饿需要自♥制♥力
Hunger strikes demand self-control.
我们都了解 这不是她的强项
We've seen that hardly her strong suit.
什么时候你才能认真地对待我
When are you gonna take me seriously?
当你的行为举止开始像个成人时
When you start acting like an adult.
她跟成人睡了 这可是个开始
She sleeps with them. That's a start.
我恨你 我恨你们所有人
I hate you! I hate all of you!
记得提醒我买♥♥纸盘
Remind me to buy paper plates.
我们需要纸盘
We'll need them
直到相信某人能再次使用瓷器之前
till a certain someone can be trusted with china again.
你很擅长这个嘛
Wow. You're pretty good at that.
你回家早了
Hey. You are home early. Hi.
是的
Yes, I am.
这些都是什么
What is all this?
我们要庆祝一下
We are having a celebration.
-坐下 -庆祝什么
- Sit. - What are we celebrating?
庆祝你是世界上最伟大的妻子
You being the greatest wife in the world.
谢谢
Thanks.
-不 认真点 -我是说真的
- No, seriously, though. - I mean it.
能有几个妻子会要他们的丈夫
How many wives would tell their husbands
去追寻他们的梦想
to follow his dreams
并且有耐性等到丈夫确定
and then have the patience to wait
到底什么才是他的梦想
while he figures out what the hell it is?
天啊 你知道你想要做什么了
Oh, my God. You know what you want to do.
这真是太棒了
That's fantastic.
-是什么 -等着 等着
- What is it? - Wait for it. Wait for it.
我知道我需要把我的人生
I knew I needed to spend my days
付诸在那些充满激♥情♥的
doing something I was passionate about.
有创造性的事情上 你吃你的
Something creative. Yeah, have at it.
在那里我能与公众互动
Something where I interacted with the public,
但是由我做主
but was my own boss.
然后 今天早上 它就突然 嘭 有了
And then, this morning, it just... Bam, it hit me.
好的 好的 我好奇死了
OK. OK, I'm dying here.
是什么梦想
What's the dream?
你正品尝着
You're eating it.
-什么 -我要开一家批萨店
- Excuse me? - I'm gonna open up a pizza parlor!
-我敢打赌你没有料到这个 -没有
- I bet you didn't see that coming. - No.
这可真像被飞盘砸到头了
That was a real Frisbee to the head, that one.
但你仔细想想
But, but when you think about it,
难道这不是个完美的想法吗
doesn't it make perfect sense?
我是说 我血液流淌着意式风味
I mean, marinara's in my blood.
我叔叔维托来这里时一无所有
My Uncle Vito came here with nothing.
他把那间饮食店变成了金矿
He turned that trattoria into a gold mine.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表