剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
怎么了?
What?
你怎么还穿着那条短裤
Why did you put those shorts back on?
关你什么事
Why do you care?
裤子太脏了
It's just that they're filthy
我准备给你洗洗
and I was gonna wash them for you.
-你想帮我洗短裤 -不是我想
- You want to wash my shorts? - I don't want to,
如果你继续穿着它
but if you wear them one more time
它都想让我洗洗了
they're gonna ask me themselves.
等等
Wait a minute.
口袋里还有东西
I forgot something in the pocket.
别漂白
No bleach.
知道了
Got it.
是份雇佣合同
So it's a job contract?
他三年之后就能拿到200万
They're offering him two million over three years
还有优先认股权
plus stock options.
那太棒了
Well, that's fantastic.
-我能分一半对吧 -不能
- I get half, right? - Hell, no.
如果他是在你们离婚后签的合同
If you're legally divorced when he signs the contract,
你就分文不得
you don't see a dime.
这个阴险狡诈的狐狸
That conniving, underhanded snake.
幸亏我翻开了他的抽屉
Thank God I broke into his desk.
至少现在咱们知道
At least now we know
他为什么急着要签离婚协议
why he was so quick to fold on your settlement.
如果发生了一些事情
Let's just say something happened
导致离婚日期后推
to postpone the divorce.
那我还是可以分到那两百万 对吗
I would get my share of that two million, right?
理论上可以
Well, in theory.
不过 你打算怎么推后离婚日期
But how would you manage that?
我知道他在想什么
I know how Carlos thinks.
更重要的是 我知道他用哪里思考
More importantly, what he thinks with.
过去的那个是苏珊·梅尔
Was that Susan Mayer?
对 怎么了
Yeah, why?
德尔非诺先生不想有人打扰
Mr. Delfino asked not to be disturbed.
麦克 是我
Mike? It's me.
你还好吗
Are you decent?
-你好 苏珊 -你好
- Hey, Susan. - Hey, you.
你在干什么
Whatcha doing?
我叫麦克卢斯基陪孩子们玩会儿
I sockered McCluskey in to take the kids for a while,
这样就能放松一会 和我的老朋友玛格丽塔
so I could kick back and catch up with my old friend
叙叙旧
Margarita.
-你要一起来吗 -我确实想
- You care to join us? - Believe me, I would love to.
但我得给朱莉准备晚饭
But I gotta get dinner started for Julie.
那你去吧
Well then.
管她呢 她已经16岁了
You know, what the hell? She's 16.
要是现在还不会自己填饱肚子
If she hasn't figured out how to feed herself by now,
是我失败
I've failed.
味道真棒
That's nice.
刚才说到哪了
So where were we?
你想找到一个既能杀掉伊迪
You were trying to figure out how to kill Edie
又不用坐牢的方法
without doing time.
对 是这里
Oh, right.
保罗·杨还住在这里就好了 他有办法
I wish Paul Young was still around. He'd know what to do.
好啊 加布 你竟然不打招呼
Fine, Gabby, don't say hi.
你好 喝鸡尾酒吗 怎么不叫上我
Hey. Cocktails? Nobody called me?
我们就是一时兴起
It was spur of the moment.
用酒来麻痹悲惨生活中的痛苦
We're numbing the pain of our miserable lives.
我还准备用锻炼来麻痹自己
Oh. I was trying to do that with exercise,
但那有可能引起心脏病突发
but why risk a heart attack?
给我来双份
Make mine a double.
我不认识她
I don't recognize her.
她是谁
Who is she?
我们就是想知道她是谁
That's what we're trying to figure out.
她手上写着你的电♥话♥号♥码
Your number was written on her hand.
抱歉帮不上什么忙
I'm sorry I can't help you.
他患了阶段性失忆
He's had a bit of memory loss.
2004年之后的事情都记不清了
After 2004, things are fuzzy.
失忆了 那省事了
No memory, huh? That's convenient.
谢谢你的配合 德尔非诺先生
Well, thank you for your time, Mr. Delfino.
你杀过一个警♥察♥ 没错吧
You killed a cop once, didn't you?
那是自卫
That was self-defense.
希望不是侥幸免罪
I hope it wasn't just beginner's luck.
你想给我什么罪名 随你的便
You want to charge me with something, go ahead.
没什么事的话 你给我滚出去
Otherwise, get the hell out of my room!
你总是这么易怒吗 德尔非诺先生
Were you always this angry, Mr. Delfino?
还是你真想不起来了
Or can't you remember?
披萨是切片卖♥♥ 还是整只卖♥♥
So, do you sell by the slice or do I gotta buy a whole pie?
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我知道你工作辛苦
I knew how hard you were working.
所以给你带点吃的
So I figured I'd bring you a little something to eat
和喝的
and drink.
我读不出来这酒的名字
You know, I can't pronounce this wine,
不是因为这家伙太贵了
which means it's either really expensive,
就是我喝多了
or I have had too much.
我真难相信 勒奈特竟然不喜欢这里
I can't believe that Lynette doesn't just love this place.
要我说
If you ask me,
她就是个消极否定狂
she is a negative nellie.
她只是很现实
She's just being realistic.
开餐厅的想法太天真了
I mean, the restaurant business is brutal.
汤姆 听我说
Tom. Listen to me, OK?
我直觉很准
'Cause I'm a very intuitive person.
你头顶有象征着胜利的光环
You have a real aura of success about you.
-得了吧 -我是说真的
- Come on. - I'm serious.
我对你有信心
I believe in you,
-汤姆·斯加沃 -谢谢
- Tom Scavo. - Thank you.
等等 我们刚才在干什么?
Hey. What just happened?
-我们接吻了 -不对 是你亲的我
- We kissed. - No, you kissed me.
不对 是你想让我亲你
No, you wanted me to.
不对 我没这么想
No, I didn't.
是吗 你刚才的情况是
Really? 'Cause this is you:
"我老婆不理解我 咱俩单独喝点小酒"
"My wife doesn't get me. Hey, let's have some more wine.
"在这个废弃的楼里 没人打扰"
Alone. In a deserted building."
我只是想找个方式发泄 没想干别的
I was looking to vent. I wasn't looking for anything more.
可是一旦机会来了
OK, but when opportunity knocks
诺拉 别这样
Nora, please!
我爱我的妻子
I love my wife.
是吗
Really?
你爱那个视你为窝囊废的人吗
You mean the one who thinks that you're a loser?
是的
No,
我爱的是那个因为爱我 而让我远离失败的人
the one that loves me enough to keep me from screwing up.
现在 我该回家 到她身边去了
I think it's about time I got back home to her.
是你先引诱的我
You led me on.
你不该这么做的
You shouldn't have done that.
我就是要说 龙舌兰让我开心
I'm just gonna say it. Tequila makes me happy.
是啊 我们在门廊上喝酒
Yeah, we're drinking on the porch.
有什么问题吗
You got a problem with that?
我认识他们 他们住在塞普拉斯
Oh, I know them. They live on Cypress.
他们刚庆祝完结婚53周年纪念日
They just celebrated their 53rd wedding anniversary.
-晒恩爱 -别担心 不会持久的
- Show-offs. - Don't worry. It won't last.
你们只是在自欺欺人罢了
You're just fooling yourselves!
-我认识他们的 -53年了
- Hey, I know them. - Oh, 53 years.
-你说他们的秘诀是什么 -让我猜猜
- What do you think their secret is? - I'll take a wild guess.
那个男的从没开过披萨店
The man never opened a pizza place.
我突然想起一件事
Oh, I just thought of something.
我永远没机会庆祝我的结婚53周年了
I'm never gonna celebrate a 53rd wedding anniversary.
我必须得活到90多岁
I'd have to live into my nineties.
天呐 我的生命在流逝
Oh, my God. I'm gonna die
咬一口这个
Bite on this.
能跟你们说件事吗
Can I tell you guys something?
这事只能跟你们说
Something I can only tell you guys?
天呐 又来了 他读几年级啊
God, here she goes again. What grade is he in?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表