剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
加布丽尔愿意让卡洛斯跟别人在一起
Gabrielle was willing to let Carlos be with someone else...
因为她知道 他还是她的
... because she knew he still belonged to her.
多带点蛋糕回家吧
Feel free to take home as much cake as you want.
我可不想受它们诱惑
I do not want to be tempted.
我可能会带点给汤姆
I might take a little for Tom...
麦克卢斯基太太 你好
Hi, Mrs. McCluskey.
要不要吃点蛋糕
Would you like some cake?
我不是来吃甜品的
I didn't come for sweets.
我知道你们一直在议论我
I know you people have been talking about me,
我想让你们闭嘴的唯一方法就是来说清楚
and I guess the only way to shut you up is to come clean.
谁想听听可怕的细节
So who would like to hear the gruesome details?
-我想 -如果你觉得...
- I would. - If you feel like it...
说吧
Yeah.
首先 我知道这会让一些人失望
First off, and I know this will disappoint some of you,
但我没有杀盖尔伯特
but I didn't kill Gilbert.
我去拉福林度了个周末
I came home from a weekend in Laughlin
回来就发现他死在电视机前了
and found him in front of the TV. Dead.
-手里还握着遥控器 -我的天哪
- He still had the remote in his hand. - Good Lord.
当时是凌晨两点
It was 2:00 AM.
所以我决定等到早上再给殡仪馆打电♥话♥
So I decided to wait until morning to call the funeral home.
我去看了下他的书桌 确保一切井然有序
And I went to his desk to make sure everything was in order.
我找到了他的退休金计划单 你们猜怎么着
I found his pension plan, and guess what.
在他去世后 我竟然不是受益人
In the event of his death I was not the beneficiary.
-那谁是 -他的第一任妻子
- Who was? - His first wife.
他刚工作时结婚的 才两年
They were married when he started the job, for two years.
我们都结婚34年了
We were together 34 years and
那个蠢货竟然一直没去变更
that idiot didn't change the paperwork!
我不仅仅失去了盖尔伯特
I not only lost my Gilbert,
还将失去所有
but I was about to lose everything.
所以 我...
So, I, um...
-我... -你把他放进冰箱
- I, uh... - You put him in the freezer
然后继续领支票
and kept cashing the checks.
不然我能怎么办
Well, what else was I gonna do?
另外 过了一阵子
Besides, after a while,
我觉得有他在身边也挺好的
it was kind of nice having him around.
无论如何 这就是事实
Anyway, that's the truth.
我允许你们把这件事传播开来
You ladies have my permission to pass it along...
但也不是必须的
Not that some of you ladies need it.
没想到是我吧
Probably weren't expecting to see me?
在打了20个电♥话♥你都没接的情况下...
Well, after 20 unanswered calls...
确实没想到
No, not really.
关于那件事 我当时确实很困惑
About that, obviously I have been very confused.
但我最终去看了心理医生
But I finally saw a therapist.
事实上是法庭强迫的 无论如何...
Actually, it was sort of a court-ordered thing, anyway...
我需要跟你谈谈
Well, I need to talk to you.
你听起来很确定
You sound sure.
是的
I am.
我会嫁给伊恩
I'm going to marry Ian.
相信我 这并不容易
Believe me, this wasn't easy.
特别是你还开始
Especially when you started to
记起我们之间的事了
remember how it was between us.
或许是时机不对
Maybe if the timing had been different...
是的 没办法
Yet, it wasn't.
对不起 麦克
I'm sorry, Mike.
至少我还有我的回忆
Well, at least I have my memories.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready to go? - Yeah.
我告诉金我们晚上会出去
I told Kim we'd be out the rest of the evening.
她会锁门
She's gonna lock up.
-太好了 我去拿下外套 -好
- Great, I'll just get my jacket. - OK.
请问有七人桌吗
Hey, you got a table for seven?
-你们怎么来了 -妈妈
- Hi! What are you doing here? - Hey, Mom!
孩子们想给你个惊喜
Well, the kids wanted to surprise you,
而且我们已经好久没有一起吃晚饭了
and it's been forever since we've all had dinner together...
你是怎么来的
Well, how did you get here?
我是说 你不应该开车的
I mean, you're not supposed to drive.
我打车来的 吃了双份止痛药 就来啦
I took a cab, a double dose of the painkillers, and voila.
-惊讶吧 -有点
- You surprised? - Yeah, a little.
-我们想你 -我也想你们
- We missed you! - I missed you too.
你们先去大桌子那坐下
Why don't you guys go grab that big table,
我去让里克做点吃的给咱们
and I will have Rick whip something up for us!
-你真香 -一定是罗勒味
- Wow, you smell good. - Oh! It must be the basil.
它有股甜味
It has got a sweet smell.
凯拉 能去给你妹妹拿个高凳子吗
Hey, Kayla, can you get a high chair for your sister?
-好 -好了 谁想吃披萨
- Yeah. - All right. Who wants pizza?
-我 -计划有变
- I do! - Hi. Change of plans.
我知道
Yeah, I see.
-对不起 你还是可以去 -不 不 我留下
- I'm sorry, you could still go. - No, no, no, I'll stay.
我来给你的家人做饭
I'll cook for your family.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thanks. Thank you.
谢谢 甜心 你把我照顾得真好
Thanks, sweetie. You are taking such good care of me.
勒奈特什么时候回家
When's Lynette getting home?
披萨店一关门她就回来
As soon as she closes up the pizzeria.
那个叫里克的人在帮她吗
Is that guy Rick helping her?
他最好在帮忙 我们付了钱给他
He better be, for as much as we're paying him.
我觉得勒奈特喜欢他
I think Lynette likes him.
当然 他是个好人 工作也努力
Well, sure, he's a nice guy, hard worker.
不 我是指那种"喜欢他"
No, I mean she "likes him" likes him.
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
我就是察言观色
Just something I noticed.
晚安 爸爸
Well, good night, Daddy.
"苏珊·海恩斯沃斯太太"
"Mrs. Susan Hainsworth."
天哪 我爱死这发音了
God, I love the sound of that.
还是说你想保留自己的姓
Or did you want to keep your name?
我也喜欢那个发音
Cause I love the sound of that, too.
只要我能管你叫老婆就行
As long as I get to call you my wife.
成交
Deal.
你知道我们会非常幸福的 对吧
You do realize we're going to be blissfully happy, don't you?
这可能会有点惹人厌
I mean it could actually get a bit disgusting.
人们会朝我们扔水果的
People might throw fruit.
我要去锁门
I'm gonna lock up down here.
你先上楼去暖暖床怎么样
Why don't you go upstairs and warm up the bed?
你知道我们在一起会过得很好 对吧
You do realize we're gonna be great together, don't you?
我知道
I know.
苏珊 我没想打扰你
Hey, Susan. I don't mean to bug you.
只是我还有很多话没来得及说
There's just so much I didn't get to say.
我不太擅长道别
I'm lousy at goodbyes.
无论如何
Anyway,
遇到你是我生命中最美好的事
you will always be the best thing that ever happened to me,
还有 祝你得到你应有的幸福
and, well, I hope you find the happiness you deserve.
再见 对了 我是麦克
Bye. Oh, this is Mike.
苏珊 我没想打扰你
Hey, Susan. I don't mean to bug you.
只是我还有很多话没来得及说
There's just so much I didn't get to say.
我不太擅长道别
I'm lousy at goodbyes.
无论如何
Anyway,
遇到你是我生命中最美好的事
you will always be the best thing that ever happened to me,
还有 祝你得到你应得的幸福
and, well, I hope you find the happiness you deserve.
再见 对了 我是麦克
Bye. Oh, this is Mike.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
回家
Home.
回英国
To England.
回英国 发生什么事了
To England? What's wrong?
只是...我觉得这样不行
Well, it's just...I don't think this is going to work.
什么
What?
十分钟之前我们还在制定计划
Just ten minutes ago we were making plans.
我们还在说 我们会有多幸福
You were saying how great we were gonna be.
我看到你听麦克的留言了
I saw you listening to that message from Mike.
伊恩 我做出了选择
Ian, I made my choice.
但不是因为正确的理由
But not for the right reasons.
你只是在履行一个对我定下的承诺
You're just trying to honor a promise you made to me.
不是的
That's not true.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表