剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
-你说的要诚实 -我可没说叫你出我丑
- You said to be honest. - I did not say to humiliate me.
对不起 好吗 我只是想要
I'm sorry. All right, I was just trying to...
你到底要我怎么样
What do you want from me?
我想要你别烦我
I want you to leave me alone.
当朋友你还不满足
This friends thing isn't gonna work.
你就想要得到更多
You'll always want more.
我永远都不会爱你 永远
And I'm never gonna love you. Ever.
二十年后
Twenty years from now,
当你人至中年 孤身一人时
when you're all middle-aged and alone,
-你会后悔的 -好的 我会试一下
- you'll regret this. - OK. I'll take my chances.
-喝杯这个吧 -谢谢你
- Thought you might need this. - Bless you.
那个年轻小伙怎么样
So how did it go with Seabiscuit?
-他非常受伤 -当然
- He's devastated. - Of course.
是我的错
It's my fault.
我应该意识到他无法控制在
I should have known he couldn't handle
"我们只做朋友"的地步
the whole "let's be friends" thing.
我不怪他
I don't blame him.
我自己经历过只和你做朋友的艰难时期
I'm having kind of a hard time myself being just your friend.
看着你和其他人在一起 做你的知己
Watching you with other guys, being your confidant.
真的吗 我以为那样很好
Really? I think it's been nice.
也许对你来说是的
For you maybe.
说真的 我不知道
Seriously, I don't know how much longer
我还能坚持多久
I'm gonna be able to keep this up.
能坚持多久就坚持多久
Well, hang in there as long as you can
因为我仍然需要你
because I still need you.
我尽我所能
I'll do my best.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
比起照顾老妈 我还有更好的事情要做
I have better things to do than baby-sit Mom.
她没事 葛罗莉娅在照顾她
She's fine. Gloria's watching her.
什么 我告诉过你妈妈
What? I told you Mom's ready
准备向警♥察♥告发奥森
to go to the cops about Orson.
你怎么能把她和他的疯娘留在家里
How could you leave her at home with his crazy mother?
她带了汤过来
She brought soup.
葛罗莉娅 你在这里干什么
Gloria. What are you doing here?
我来照顾你的
I came to take care of you.
我太困了
I'm so sleepy.
很好 说明那些药起作用了
Good. Then the pills are working.
安德鲁 丹妮尔
Andrew! Danielle!
他们不在
They're gone.
只有我们在
It's just us.
现在 你休息吧 亲爱的
Now, you rest, hon.
我好好地给你洗一个热水澡
I'm gonna draw you a nice, warm bath.
布里
Oh, Bree.
我希望你能明白
I wish I could make you understand
我有多后悔才出此下策
how deeply I regret having to do this.
莫妮可 很容易 她是个荡♥妇♥
Monique, that was easy. She was a slut.
你是个好女人
You're a good woman.
你不知道奥森已有妻室
You didn't know Orson already had a wife.
但是他知道
But he did.
他在上帝面前向她发过誓
And he made a vow to her before God.
如果我让他背叛誓言 我还算个母亲吗
What sort of mother would I be if I let him break it?
对不起
I'm sorry.
但是我不会让他重走他爸爸的路
But I will not let him be his father's son.
醒一醒 霍吉先生 我拿晚餐来了
Wake up, Mr. Hodge. I've got dinner.
水不是很烫 对吗
That water's not too hot, is it?
不烫 刚刚好
No, it's just right.
妈妈 你还好吗
Mom? You all right?
安德鲁
Andrew.
你以前就这么做过 对吗
You've done this before, haven't you?
-她还好吗 -她会好的
- Is she all right? - She will be.
给她拿点毯子和干衣服
Get her some blankets and some dry clothes.
奥森
Orson?
奥森
Orson!
出了点问题
Something's wrong.
我觉得我中风了
I think I'm having a stroke.
你需要救护车 妈妈
You need an ambulance, Mother.
真糟糕这里没有人
It's too bad there's no one here
会想要帮你这个忙
who'd dream of calling you one.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我可不想她死在我们家里
I don't want her dying in our house.
你还好吗
Hey there. Are you all right?
你妈妈 想要杀了我
Your mother, she tried to kill me.
别担心
Don't worry about her.
她永远都不会再伤害你了
She's never gonna hurt you again.
-阿尔玛也不会了 -阿尔玛
- And neither will Alma. - Alma?
-她死了 -什么
- She's dead. - What?
我不知道出什么事了 但是她不在了
I don't know what happened, but she's gone.
她把我们和她之间的麻烦都带走了
And she's taking our troubles with her.
明天早晨 我们的某个邻居
Tomorrow morning, one of our neighbors
会悄然发现一个骇人的场景
will stumble on a gruesome surprise,
两具尸体并排躺着
two bodies side by side.
警♥察♥的结论是 阿尔玛从屋顶失足跌落
The police will conclude that Alma fell from the roof,
当我妈妈发现她时 突然中风
and when my mother found her, she suffered a stroke.
当他们搜查屋子时
When they search the house,
他们会发现阿尔玛在佯装自杀时写的纸条
they'll find the note Alma wrote when she faked her suicide,
旁边放着装有莫妮可牙齿的袋子
and next to it a bag containing Monique's teeth.
证据确凿 他们别无选择
In the face of such evidence, they'll have no choice
只能撤销对麦克·德尔非诺的控诉
but to drop the charges against Mike Delfino.
然后你和我会一起踏上
And then you and I are gonna take that honeymoon
我们从未分享的蜜月之旅
we never got around to.
我喜欢那样
I'd love that.
那你妈妈呢
What about your mother?
在她做了那么多事情后
I mean, after all the things she's done,
她还要逍遥法外吗
is she just gonna get off scot-free?
谢谢你 医生 我知道你尽力而为了
Thank you, doctor. I know you did all you could.
好消息 妈妈
Good news, Mother.
医生说你的中风
The doctor said your stroke
导致你完全瘫痪了
has left you completely paralyzed.
你甚至不能说话了
You can't even speak.
意味着我们的秘密将永远封存
Which means all our secrets will be safe forever.
值得庆幸的是
Oh, here's the best part.
你的大脑功能正常
Your brain is functioning normally.
所以我不用着急把你送进监狱
So I don't have to worry about putting you in jail.
你已经入狱了
You're already there.
现在 我要把你的头转过来
Now, I'm gonna turn your head,
这样你就能看着我离去
so you can watch me walk away.
你不想错过的
You don't wanna miss it,
因为这将是你最后一次看到我
'cause it's the last time you'll ever see me.
当奥森·霍吉离开美景镇纪念医院时
A surprising thing happened to Orson Hodge
发生了一件惊喜的事情
as he left Fairview Memorial hospital.
他的一生开始在他眼前闪过
His life began to flash before his eyes.
但他看到的不是他的过往
But it wasn't his past he saw.
而是他的将来
It was his future.
平凡的城郊生活
Ordinary suburban days
充满着城郊平淡的瞬间
filled with ordinary suburban moments,
因为有妻子的陪伴 一切都很美好
each made beautiful because of the housewife by his side.
没错 奥森终于可以展望
Yes, Orson could finally envision
一个远离秘密和痛苦的人生
a life free from secrets and pain.
他迫不及待地想要重新开始
And he couldn't wait for it to begin.
亲爱的 我回来了
Honey, I'm home.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表