剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
That little stunt of yours almost cost me the debate...
又是我 好了 我明白了
It's me again. OK, I get it.
我忘记给你打电♥话♥了 你很生气
I forgot to call, and you were mad.
可是...
But still...
希望你收到花了
Hi, I hope you got the flowers.
我再一次为没打电♥话♥道歉
Again, I'm so sorry for not calling.
加布 别这样
Gabby, come on.
要怎样你才肯原谅我
What's it gonna take for you to forgive me?
你让我做什么都行
I'll do anything you want.
我给你带了束花
I brought you some flowers.
以防另外三束寂寞
In case the other three bouquets get lonely.
谢谢 你可以走了
Thank you. You can go now.
我可不想再浪费时间 被你排出日程表了
I don't want to take any more time out of your busy schedule.
看在上帝的份上 加布
For god sake, Gaby.
我要说多少次对不起才行
How many times do I have to say I'm sorry?
我当时没考虑周全
What I did was thoughtless and inconsiderate.
-是的 -但你的做法充满恶意
- Yes, it was. - But what you did was that vicious.
想引起你注意罢了
Trying to get your attention.
通过羞辱我的方式吗
By humiliating me in public?
你伤害了我
Hey, you hurt me.
如果我不得不反击来保护自己...
If I have to strike back to protect myself...
你觉得我们在对战
That's what you think this is, combat?
之前我就没有被珍惜
I have been taken for granted before,
我不会让这种事再次发生
I'm not going to let it happen again.
如果我要把自己交给你 你最好努力珍惜
If I'm going to give myself to you, you better worship me!
我会的 全天候服务
And I will do that. Morning and evening services.
很好
Good.
但你得停止把这当做
But you have to stop treating this like
只有一人能赢的拳击比赛
it's a boxing match only one of us can win.
也许你没注意到 但我爱上你了
Maybe you haven't noticed, but I'm in love with you.
也许你该摘下拳击手套 相信我
It would be nice if you'd take the gloves off and trust me.
你爱上我了
You're in love with me?
是
Yeah.
我竞选 是为了获胜
My campaign, that's about winning.
但说到你和我 是为了幸福
This, you and me, it's about happiness.
是属于我们两个人的
And we could both use a little.
也许你需要再想想
But maybe you need time to think about it.
看 没戴手套
Look, no gloves.
崔沃斯一沾到枕头就昏睡过去了
Travers conked out the moment his head hit the pillow.
可怜的小家伙今天累惨了
Poor little guy was beat.
那当然 他走遍了动物园的每一处
Well, he should be. We covered every inch of that zoo.
看这个 你和崔沃斯在猴园
Oh, check this out. You and Travers at the monkey house.
我看起来跟斜眼似的 删掉删掉
Oh, I look squinty. Delete, delete!
这是卷饼兄拍的那张
There's the one the pretzel guy took.
看看咱们三个 你得把这张发给我
Oh, look at the three of us. You have to e-mail me that one.
是不是很棒
Isn't that great?
你知道吗 他觉得崔沃斯眼睛像我
You know, he thought that Travers had my eyes.
-真的 -他以为咱们是一家人
- Seriously? - He totally thought we were a family.
如果这是真的
Oh, well, if we were,
那我们一定是最漂亮的一家
we'd be one hell of a good-Iooking one.
是啊 没什么比家更棒了
Yeah. Nothing better than family.
这次我是真心的
And this time I really mean it.
我也是
Yeah... Me, too.
你想说点什么吗
Well, are you gonna say anything?
说实话 你这道歉不算很有诚意
To be honest, I've heard better apologies.
不过我知道这对你来说很难
But I know how hard this must have been for you,
所以我很开心
and that makes me happy.
接受道歉了
So I accept.
谢谢 你真伟大
Thanks. That's big of you.
让你承认自己是个笨蛋 也很伟大
And it's big of you to admit you're a chucklehead.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
听见了吗 盖尔伯特 他道歉了
Did you hear that, Gilbert? He apologized.
我知道他这么做 只是为了她 但还是...
I mean, I know he did it just for her sake, but still.
也许他们的婚姻生活还不错
Maybe they have a good marriage after all.
但他们永远不会像我们这么好
But they'll never have what we had.
对吧 盖尔伯特
Will they, Gilbert?
绝不可能
Not by a long shot.
热情
Passion
是一种很强大的力量
It's a force so potent
虽然它早已逝去 我们依然铭记于心
we still remember it long after it's faded away.
如此的诱惑在驱使
A drive so alluring,
能把我们推入意想不到的爱人的臂膀
it can push us into the arms of unexpected lovers.
它是如此势不可挡
A sensation so overwhelming,
可以敲开我们的心防
it can knock down walls we've built to protect our hearts.
它是如此强烈
A feeling so intense,
即使我们努力掩饰
it resurfaces even though we tried so hard
也会显现
to keep it buried.
是的 在所有情绪当中
Yes, of all emotions,
热情给予我们活下去的理由
passion is the one that gives us a reason to live...
和掩盖所有罪行的借口
... and an excuse to commit all sorts of crimes.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表