剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
那是我一生中最难过的时刻
it was the worst moment of my life.
无法承受那种会失去你的感觉
The thought of losing you is more than I can bear.
你现在觉得如何
How does that make you feel?
事实上 挺强烈的
Actually, kind of powerful.
强烈
Powerful?
你真不想失去我吗
You really don't want to lose me?
毋庸置疑
Of course not.
我已经经历一次 差点失去安德鲁
I already went through thinking I'd lost Andrew.
我不能再经历一次
I can't do that again.
那好 这是接下来要发生的
Well then, here's what's going to happen.
我会重新和罗伯特约会
I'm going to start dating Robert again.
你如果想棒打鸳鸯
And if you try to break us up,
或让他丢了饭碗的话 我会离开
or get him fired, then I'm going to leave
你永远都别想再见到我
and you will never see me again.
丹妮尔
Danielle.
这家伙能苟且偷生 我也可以
If that can survive on the zone, so can I.
你信不信
You don't believe me?
以为我虚张声势的话 那就走着瞧
Call my bluff. See what happens.
这样的治疗效果 我们该给你多少钱
So, what do we owe you for all this progress?
拜托了 奥斯丁 集中精神
Come on, Austin, concentrate.
好的 为什么伊阿古背叛了奥赛罗
OK, why did Iago betray Othello?
因为他要是不这么干 这出戏就没看头了
Because the play would suck if he didn't?
你这是在干嘛呢
What do you think you're doing?
对不起
Sorry.
不 不 不 我们是来学习的
No, no, no, no. We're here to work.
被我妈看到会骂的
And if my mom came home she'd flip.
把它放一边去
Now, put that away.
是你说把它放到一边的
You said put it away.
如果你认为我会坐在这帮你写论文
Look, if you think I'm gonna sit here and write your paper
而你却在旁边买♥♥醉的话
for you while you get drunk...
不 只要你帮我开个头
Just help me get it started.
这对我来说太难了
This is hard for me.
我少管所没读过莎士比亚
I didn't read Shakespeare in juvie.
那时只懂如何不被人捅
I majored in not getting stabbed.
行 我就给你写个引子
Fine. I'll write your intro,
接下来你自己写
but then you're on your own.
太感谢你了
Thank you very much.
他们为什么送你去少管所
So... why'd they send you to juvie, anyway?
不是他们 是我妈妈
They didn't. My mom did.
为什么
Why?
她有个男朋友 没工作 是个醉鬼
She had this boyfriend. No job, big drunk.
很抢手
A real catch.
有天晚上他突然欺负她
One night he pops her one.
我就拿了把椅子砸在他头上
So I break a chair on his head.
然后她叫了警♥察♥来 抓我
And she calls the cops. On me!
但你是在保护她呀
But you were protecting her.
是的 我当时也是这么想
Yeah, that's what I thought.
但是如果我妈妈不指控我
But the guy said he'd leave
那个男人就威胁要离开她
if she didn't press charges.
我妈妈不想独守空闺
Well, my mom doesn't really like to be alone.
你知道吗
You know what?
你很累了
You're tired.
去躺一会儿吧
Um, why don't you lay down for a couple minutes
我先给你写上一两页
and I'll just do a page or two.
你真是个摇滚天后 梅尔
You're a rock star, Mayer.
卡洛斯 翠雪儿今晚没来吗
Carlos. No Trishelle tonight?
没
Ah... No.
关于她 我要澄清一下
About her... I have a confession to make.
是不是她的皮条客想要钱
Does her pimp want the money?
我包里还有些现金
You know, there is some cash in my purse.
我知道把她带到这来 是我太过分
Look, I know I crossed a line bringing her here,
但是我只是想引起你嫉妒
but I was trying to make you jealous.
就像你和我说
Like the way you made me feel
你和约翰·罗兰睡过了的时候一样
when you said you slept with John Rowland again.
我觉得不只是那样
I think it's more than that.
我觉得你是真的恨我
I think you really hate me.
这不是真的
That's not true.
我是这么认为的
Oh, I think it is.
把你的妻子
You know, introducing your spouse
介绍给将要跟你发生性关系的人
to someone you're about to have sex with.
只有一个原因才会让你这么做
There's only one reason to do that.
恨之入骨
Pure hatred.
你不知道你在说些什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
我想我知道
Oh, I think I do.
菲尔 过来见见我的准前夫
Phil, come meet my basically ex-husband.
谢谢 卡洛斯
Thank you. Carlos.
卡洛斯 这是我的新朋友 菲尔·洛佩兹
Carlos, this is my new friend, Phil Lopez.
-我们认识 加布 -真的吗
- We've met, Gabby. - Really?
这可太奇怪了 什么时候
Well, that's weird. When?
美景镇商会的周年晚宴上
Fairview Chamber of Commerce, the annual dinner.
我的天啊 没错 没错
Oh, my God, that's right. That's right!
你在竞逐年度最佳拉丁裔商人
You were up for the Latino Businessman of the Year award
但菲尔赢了
that Phil won.
-其实 我打败了他两次 -不是吧
- Well, actually, I beat him out twice. - No!
我想起来了 卡洛斯当时被惹恼了
Oh, I remember. Carlos was so annoyed.
你是怎么说的 亲爱的
What did you say, hon?
他或许是获得了奖杯 但是我有你
"He may have that trophy, but I've got you."
太有意思了
Ain't life funny?
加布 我们能谈一会儿吗
Gabby, can we talk for a sec?
现在可不行
Not now.
菲尔和我还要去泡热水浴缸呢
Phil and I are getting in the hot tub.
菲尔 你带衣服来了吗
Phil, did you bring your suit?
你说没这个必要的
You said I didn't have to.
不要在卡洛斯面前说啊
Not in front of Carlos-Cay.
去外面吧 我等下就过去找你
Go outside. I'll meet you there.
菲尔·洛佩兹 你竟然把菲尔·洛佩兹带来了
Phil Lopez? You brought home Phil Lopez?
我不知道原来你是如此的恨我
I had no idea you hated me that much.
现在你知道了
Well, now you know.
好消息 我的地♥产♥经济给我找了些好地方
Hey, good news. My realtor found me some sweet locations.
这好极了
That's great.
我们能聊聊关于这个餐厅的事吗
Hey, could we talk about this restaurant thing for a second?
好的 怎么了
Yeah, what's up?
不知道你发现了没有
I don't know if you noticed,
当你首次提出关于批萨店的全盘设想时
but when you first pitched the whole pizza concept,
我有一丁点怀疑
I was a wee bit skeptical.
是的 我察觉到了
Yeah, I sensed that.
那是当然 你是个聪明的人
Of course. You're a smart guy.
所以为了让这个事情可行的话
Which is also why you're gonna jump on the idea
你也得听听我的意见
I have to make the whole thing work.
-好的 那么你不是在打击我 -不是
- OK, so, you're not bailing on me? - No.
-不 不 不 我完全赞成你 -很好
- No, no, no. I am totally on board. - Oh, good.
有那么一秒你把我吓到了
You had me scared there for a second. OK.
那么 你有什么好主意
So, well, what is this great idea?
我在考虑 承包宴会
I'm thinking, catering company.
开始小规模地做 带意式风格
Start small, have an Italian theme,
获得一些流动资金
create some cash flow and then,
接着 扩大营业到批萨上
later on, expand into the pizza thing.
-但这并不是我的梦想 -想想看
- But that's not my dream. - Well, think about it.
你可以享受所有的乐趣
You're gonna do all these fun parties.
人们会开始流传
People will start talking.
这餐食太美味了
"This is great food.
这个人应该开间餐厅
This guy should open a restaurant.
对啊 我一定会去捧场的 然后
Yeah, yeah, I'd eat there." And then, wham.
短短5年之后 你就有了稳定的客流
Five short years later you have a built-in customer base.
但我说了 这不是我的梦想 批萨才是
But I said, it's not my dream. Pizza is my dream.
我知道 承包宴会能让你向那发展
I know, I know. Catering's how you get there.
那为何不跳过承包宴会
So, why can't I skip catering
直接开家批萨店呢
and go straight to pizza?
因为你会失败的
Because you'll fail.
对不起 天啊 我不该这么说的
I'm sorry. God. I shouldn't have said that.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表