剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
但这是我们的结婚纪念日啊 第九年了
But it's our anniversary. It's our ninth anniversary.
拜托 都已经九年了啊
Come on, the big nine.
这可比我妈的预测还要多一年
That's a year longer than my mom said we would be married.
来吧 我们得好好庆祝一番
Come on, we gotta party down.
我精疲力尽了 老实说
I'm exhausted. Honestly.
我只想把孩子们
All I want to do is pawn the
推给别人照顾 然后洗个痛快的热水澡
kids off on somebody else, take a long bath,
-然后八点就上♥床♥睡觉 -好吧
- and be in bed by eight. - OK.
谢谢 太谢谢了
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
等等 那做♥爱♥呢
Hold it. What about my sex?
结婚纪念日的晚上我们总要做♥爱♥的
I always get sex on our anniversary.
好啊 尽量别把我弄醒就行
We can still have sex. Just try not to wake me.
这是伊恩
This is Ian.
我不太了解这人
Don't really know the guy,
但是苏珊·梅尔好像挺喜欢他
but Susan Mayer seems to like him.
有一晚 他出乎意料地向她求婚
The other night he surprised her with a proposal.
她答应了 但是他仍有一丝紧张
She said yes, but he's still a little skittish...
因为有一场竞争
... about the competition.
但是伊恩知道 如果情场如战场
But Ian knows that if love is war...
你这么早起来要去哪里呢
Hey. Where were you off to so early this morning?
有时你得使出杀手锏
...sometimes you gotta bring out the big artillery.
我应该在求婚时就给你的
I should've had it when I proposed.
我知道这样没礼貌
It's not very good form, I know.
伊恩 你是开玩笑吧
Ian, oh, you can't be serious!
这太过了 好大啊
Oh, that's just too much! It's huge!
-我们可以换个小点的 -没人说要换小的
- Well, we could go smaller. - No one's saying smaller!
那真是疯了
No, that's crazy talk.
给我戴上
Rock me.
天啊 太美了
Oh! Oh, my God! Oh, it's so beautiful!
大家都不要动
Oh, oh! OK, OK, nobody move!
找到了
I got it!
我就知道我该量量你的手指
I knew I should have measured your finger.
没事 我可以改尺寸
No, It's OK. I can get it resized.
你现在就该去珠宝店
You should go to the jeweler's now.
你回来后 我们可以
When you get back,
去看看举♥行♥婚礼的地方
we can go and look at some places for the reception.
婚礼
Reception?
是啊 我希望我们下个月就能完婚
Yes, I was hoping we'd pull this together next month.
-这么急干嘛 我怀孕了吗 -当然没有
- What's the rush? Am I pregnant? - Of course not.
我只是 我只是等不及要娶你
I just... I just can't wait to be married to you.
你确定吗 你看起来有点紧张
Are you sure? Because you seem a little anxious.
我有什么好紧张的
What would I have to be anxious about?
抱歉弄错了 请在这里签名
Again, sorry for the mix-up. If you could sign right here.
我不记得这个了 你确定是我的吗
I don't remember this. Are you sure that's mine?
这是入院那晚在你身上找到的
It was on you the night you were admitted.
我被车撞了 那晚的事都不记得了
I got hit by a car. I don't remember anything about that night.
看起来好像你要向某人求婚的样子
Well, it looks like you were going to propose to someone.
"苏珊 与我白头偕老 麦克"
"Susan, be mine forever. Mike."
想起什么了吗
Does that ring a bell?
当然
It sure does.
卡洛斯
Hey, Carlos!
你好
Hi.
有位小客人
I have a little visitor that
我猜你一定很想见见
I thought you might get a kick out of seeing.
记得我儿子吗
Remember my little boy?
你好啊 崔沃斯
Hey! Travers!
最近怎样 来击个掌
How you doing? Put her there!
我叫卡洛斯·索利斯
I'm Carlos Solis.
我记得万圣节时 你来过我家要糖果
I think you came by my house one time trick-or-treating.
我记得 你给了我一根蛋白棒
I remember. You gave me a protein bar.
是啊
Right.
抱歉 我太太忘记买♥♥糖了
Sorry. My wife forgot to buy candy.
电视在播橄榄球吗
Hey! Is that football I hear?
快去看吧
Go on, check it out.
我不知道你儿子突然来看你啊
I didn't know your son was coming for a visit.
我也不知道
Neither did I.
他爸爸把他甩这儿呆四周
His, uh, father just dumped him here for four weeks
他好和他那帮医生一起启程
so he could jet off with his doctors without borders buddies,
到肯尼亚去治什么唇裂病
and fix cleft palates in Kenya.
真是个自私鬼
Selfish son of a bitch.
拜托 你平时很少见他 不是挺好的
Come on, you barely ever see him. It'll be fun.
增进一下感情
A chance to bond.
是 没错
Yeah, that's true.
但...今晚我有个很重要的派对
But, um, I have this major party tonight,
我在想 你是否
and I was wondering if, maybe,
有时间帮我照看他几个小时
you could just keep an eye on him for a few hours.
-抱歉 今晚不行 -拜托 你喜欢孩子的
- Sorry, I can't tonight. - Oh, come on! You love kids!
你不是还找了个中国妞
Didn't you rent that Chinese chick
做代♥孕♥吗
so that you could have one of your own?
我也有个约会
I have a date too.
和一位热辣得冒烟的妞
With a chick so hot I had to turn off the smoke alarms in my house.
行
Fine.
崔沃斯 过来 我们走
Travers, come on, let's go.
这里不欢迎孩子
This isn't a child-friendly house.
再见 崔沃斯
Bye, Travers.
-她真是个美女啊 -是啊
- Wow. She's a looker. - I'll say.
-募捐会什么时候开始 -还有一个小时
- Hey, what time's that fund-raiser? - You got an hour.
那就找点乐子吧
Well, then, let's have a little fun.
瞧瞧你干的好事
Look what you did!
对我吼干嘛 又不是我开的车
Don't yell at me. I'm just the passenger.
你的司机是个蠢货
Well, your driver's an idiot.
这也不能怪克莱德啊
Hey, it's not Clyde's fault.
哪个男人不会被这尤物分神呢
What man wouldn't be distracted by such beauty?
你在和我调情吗
Now you're hitting on me?
我是指这辆车
I was talking about the car.
那好 你喜欢最好
Well, good, I'm glad you like it,
你得赔我修理费
because you're gonna pay to fix this.
当然 五千够吗
Of course. Will five thousand cover it?
五千
Five?
我想够了
Sure, I guess.
那就不要申请保险索赔了
Rather not file an insurance claim.
竞争对手发现了 会弄得我难堪的
My opponent could find out and try to make me look bad.
竞争对手
Opponent?
你没看新闻吧
I guess you don't read the papers.
我在竞选市长
I'm running for mayor.
我叫维克多·朗
My name's Victor Lang.
还希望你赏脸投个票
And I hope I can count on your vote.
我还是投给别人好了
I think I'd rather vote for the other guy.
谁要你撞了我的车呢
You know, the one who didn't wreck my car.
你没戏了 连电♥话♥都没要到
You're off your game. Didn't even get a phone number.
没事的 我们还会再见的
Oh, don't worry, I'll be seeing her again.
你怎么这么肯定
How can you be so sure?
支票我没签名
I didn't sign the check.
-你想干嘛 -我们得聊聊
- What the hell are you doing? - We need to talk.
不 不聊 下车
No, we don't. Get out.
拜托 你都不回我电♥话♥
Please. You won't return my calls!
我最近很忙
Well, I've been busy.
而且我妈抓到你和我朋友鬼混
Plus, my mom caught you naked on top of my friend.
看完这个
Just read this.
如果你还是不想和我说话
If you still don't want to talk to me,
我就永远不来烦你了
then I'll never bother you again.
好吧 我看
Fine, I'll read it.
但你得马上就下车
But only if you get out of the car now.
-现在 正喷热蜡呢 -我知道啊
- Now? But the hot wax is starting. - I know.
时间快到啦
Tick-tock.
你还在里面呢
You're still in there?
你还要多久拔完你的连心眉啊
How long does it take to pluck that unibrow?
走开
Leave me alone!
丹妮尔 我还有十分钟上班就迟到了
Danielle, I have to be at work in ten minutes.
拜托 能让我进去刷个牙吗
Now, can I please just come in and brush my teeth?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表