剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
所有的一切
...and so much else.
也许有人会觉得她今天出席葬礼
Some people might find the fact that she's here today
并不合适
inappropriate,
但我觉得她很有勇气
but I think she's a hero.
她敢于直面
She dared to brave the scorn
大家对她寡廉鲜耻行径的异议
of those who might find her actions questionable
和道德的谴责
or even unsavory.
我原本想请她起立
Oh,I was gonna ask her to stand,
不过她自己已经起身了
but I see she already has.
苏珊·梅尔 给大家打个招呼
Susan Mayer, say hello.
大家好
Hey.
貌似某人有点迫不及待啊
Guess someone's in a hurry to get on with the evening.
对
Yeah.
好了 我得走了
Well, I should go.
-什么 -霍尔沃森那单生意还有一大堆事情等着我
- What?- I have a lot more work to do on that Halverson deal.
-抱歉 -就不能用完甜点再走吗
- Sorry.- But can't it wait till after dessert?
我是说 做♥爱♥
And by dessert I mean sex.
-你是个明白人 对吧 -很遗憾
- You are clear on that, right?- Painfully.
我的饭碗现在岌岌可危 完全没得选啊
My job's at stake here. I really don't have much of a choice.
你其实有很多备选项的
I think you've got lots of choices.
比方说这个
Here's one of 'em.
-你好 -你♥他♥妈♥干嘛呢
- Hello? - What do you think you're doing?
-什么 -我给你下达指示
- What? - I gave you an order
以为你会按我说的做
and I expect you to follow it.
赶快给我离开那里
Now get out of there.
我正努力离开 老板
I'm trying, sir.
只是遇到一点阻力
I'm meeting some resistance to the plan we've agreed on.
也就是说她不让你走咯 那好
OK, she's not letting you leave? That's fine.
你就这么说
Here's what I want you to say.
好的 我试试
OK, I'll give it a shot, sir.
-办公室打来的吗 -对 他们
- Is that your office? - Yeah, they, uh...
他们没我不行
They really need me over there.
那好 完事之后赶紧回来 我等你
OK. So... come back when you're done. I'll wait up.
我不能 我真的不能这么做
I can't. No, I really can't.
你到底怎么了
What is with you?
一小时前你还对我倾慕有加
An hour ago you were really into me,
现在转眼就不理不睬了
and now you can't get out fast enough!
好吧 要听实话吗
OK. Truth?
我原以为我可以 但不行
I thought I could do this, but I can't.
你不是我中意的那一型
I'm just not attracted to you.
-我当然是 -不是
- Of course you are! - No, see...
我只喜欢20来岁的小女生
I really only date women in their twenties.
-什么 -抱歉
- What? - Sorry.
你年纪太大了
You're too old for me.
老娘手脚还很敏捷 对吧
I still got a lot of kick for an old broad, don't I?
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈 妈妈 你怎么了
Mom! Mom, are you all right?
别动她 她可能骨折了
Don't move her. She might have broken something.
我们需要一辆救护车
Yes, we need an ambulance, please,
紫藤郡4354号♥
at 4354 Wisteria Lane.
我妻子摔得很严重 请快点
My wife's had a bad fall. Please hurry.
这是什么
What the hell is this?
霍吉太太很幸运
Mrs. Hodge was very lucky.
只是轻微脑震荡
She only suffered a slight concussion.
如果你们还有什么问题
If you have any more questions
可以待会儿问医生
the doctor should be back soon.
谢谢你
Thank you.
感谢上帝 我真担心
Thank God, I was so worried.
是啊 我猜一定是
Yeah, I'll bet.
你什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我昨天听见你们俩的谈话了
I heard you two yesterday.
说是你要进监狱什么的
All that stuff about you maybe going to jail.
那跟你无关
That's none of your business,
但如果你觉得是我让布里摔倒的
but if you think I had anything to do with Bree falling...
我才不傻呢
I'm not stupid.
我知道警♥察♥一直为那个女尸的案子调查你
I know the cops've been all over you about that dead woman.
妈妈说要么你自己解决 要么她出马
And Mom said for you to fix it or she would.
可是你怎么解决这事
Is this accident how you fixed it?
你担心你妈妈 我懂
You're upset, I get it...
不 你不懂
No, no, you don't get it.
我妈妈去年不是无缘无故就把我扔在街边的
There's a reason my mom put me out on the street last year.
你从未见到过他
You've never met that guy.
你从未见过邪恶的安德鲁
You've never met Bad Andrew.
但若你伤害了我妈 那有你好看的
But hurt my mom, and you will.
我爱你妈妈
I love your mother.
为了保护她 我愿意牺牲一切
I'm gonna do everything I can to protect her.
我也会
Yeah, so am I.
你好 我是布里·霍吉的儿子
Hi, I'm Bree Hodge's son.
那边那个人 是她丈夫
You see that guy right there? That's her husband.
任何情况下 都不要让他与她独处
Do not, under any circumstances, let him be alone with her.
为什么
Why?
因为正是他把她弄成这个样子的
Because it's his fault she's in here.
他是个危险人物
He's a dangerous guy.
我警告你 她要是有什么意外
I've warned you. Anything happens to her,
你也脱不了干系
you're liable.
晚安 爸爸
Good night, Dad.
你在家啊
Oh, you're home.
我还以为你还在外面跟人约会呢
I thought you're still out on your date.
结束了 你来干嘛
Date's over. What do you want?
我琢磨着 既然不能请你出去庆生
I thought since I can't take you out for your birthday,
索性留份礼物吧
I'd leave you a present.
别担心 这礼不贵重的
Don't worry, it's not expensive.
扎克
Aw, Zach!
约会感觉怎样
So how'd your date go?
他说疯话吧 你一点也不老
Is he crazy? You're not old.
你都没看见我试着吻他时他那表情
You did not see the look on his face when I tried to kiss him.
像是闻到过期牛奶一样
It was like he was sniffing expired milk.
太荒谬了 你这么美
That's ridiculous. You're gorgeous.
一年比一年好看
And you're just gonna get prettier every year.
你嘴真甜 不过谎话连篇
That's so sweet... but it's a lie.
岁月不饶人的
Every tick of the clock takes away something.
扎克 要是我的美丽不在了
Zach, what am I gonna do
我该怎么办啊
when I'm not pretty anymore?
没有的事
It's never gonna happen.
我小睡一下 好吗 就一下下
I'm gonna take a little nap, OK? Just for a minute.
你愿意睡多久就睡多久
Take as long as you'd like.
苏珊 我到处找你
Susan, I've looked everywhere for you.
就是没想到你会在
I didn't think to start with the, um
防腐间
...embalming room.
是啊 我惶惶不可终夜
Yeah, I'll be having night terrors from now on...
我罪有应得
...which I deserve.
听我说 没人会对你评头论足
Look, no one is judging you.
要是有的话
If anything,
也是针对那个邪恶的琳的
they're judging that dreadful Lynn.
真谢谢你把她撵走了
I should be thanking you for driving her away.
一天到晚拿主说事 一身蒜味
Usually takes a crucifix and some garlic.
对不起 我把简的葬礼给搞砸了
I'm so sorry I ruined Jane's funeral.
-不 错不在你 -是我的错
- No, you didn't. - Yes, I did.
-只是 -什么
- It's just... - What?
我本以为我们共同经历过悲痛的日子之后
I thought after we got through this really painful day,
一切都会好起来
things would start to get better.
我以为可以成为你生活的一部分
I thought I could be more a part of your world.
但如今你的亲友都把我视为
Now all your friends and family are gonna think of me
简葬礼上的那个疯女人
as the crazy lady from Jane's funeral.
上帝啊 伊恩 得了
Oh, God. Oh, Ian... OK.
你别在这里待着了
This is not supposed to be about me.
你应该到楼上
You should be upstairs...
与众人道别
...to say goodbye.
我就藏在这里陪伴着死尸
I'm just gonna hide out here with the departed
直到所有人都离开
until everybody leaves.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表