剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
You would think that, but no.
拜托 这件事
Come on, this is something that
我们共同期盼了许久
we have both looked forward to for so long.
你不希望婚礼完美一些吗
Don't you want it to be perfect?
好吧 但关于鸽子
Oh, I guess. About the doves, though.
怎么了
What?
你穿着婚纱 40只鸟在头顶盘旋
You in a wedding gown, 40 birds circling overhead?
再次提醒 这不是没可能的
Again, not liking those odds.
这不像听上去那么糟糕
Oh, it's not as bad as it sounds.
这是霍奇金淋巴瘤
It's Hodgkin's Lymphoma
显然 若你们真要得肿瘤
and, apparently, if you're going to get lymphoma,
还是这种要好一些
that's the kind you want.
给我安静点 孩子们
Hey, you want to hold it down up there, kids?
我在和你们露希阿姨打电♥话♥ 谢谢
I'm trying to talk to your Aunt Lucy! Thank you.
不管怎样 我知道我说过
Anyway, I know I said that
我们六月会来拜访你
we would come and visit you this June,
但我那时肯定头昏眼花 还会因化疗而秃头 所以
but I'll be a little woozy and bald from the chemo, so...
感谢你的理解 还有一件事
Oh, thanks for understanding. Oh, one more thing.
我们的医疗保险减了不少
Our insurance policy has a really high deductible,
我们经济上有点困难
so we are strapped financially,
我想问一下 如果可能的话 你和戴夫
and I was wondering if maybe you and Dave
或许可以
might be able to...
真的吗
Oh, really?
不 我才不去问妈妈
No, I am not asking Mom.
她完全不知此事
She doesn't know about any of this,
所以不要告诉她 知道吗
so don't you tell her, OK?
我们会好的 我爱你 再见
We'll be fine. I love you. Bye.
我就知道问她借钱没门
I take it that's a no on the loan.
是的 戴夫在厂里丢了工作
Yep, Dave lost his job at the plant,
他现在在一架炸鸡餐厅
and he is now handing out fliers
派发传♥单♥ 而且你别惊讶
at a chicken restaurant and, prepare to wince,
还得穿成一只鸡
there is a chicken suit involved.
我们去哪凑这一万美元
Where are we gonna find this $10,000?
你让我来处理
You leave that to me.
我要你好好保养
I want you to focus on getting better.
-但宝贝 -我会凑来的
- But honey... - I will find it.
同时 我们也要做出牺牲
Meanwhile, we'll make some sacrifices around here.
我的网球俱乐部的会员本月到期
My tennis club membership is up this month.
不再续了
I'm not renewing.
你背部手术做完后还能打网球吗
Should you be playing tennis after your back surgery?
应该不能
Probably not.
基于这一精神
Well, in that spirit,
等我开始化疗后 我就不用洗发水了
as soon as I start chemo, I will be giving up shampoo.
谢谢 出租车来了
OK, thanks. Taxi's here.
你确定准备回去了吗
Are you sure you're ready to go back?
我们可以再等一周
We could wait another week.
不行 有加布小姐的婚礼 我没事的
And miss Gabby's wedding? No, I'll be fine.
这是你参加典礼时穿的礼服吗
Is this the dress you were thinking for the ceremony?
是的
Yes.
好的 我用纸包好 这样就不会皱了
Oh, good. I'll fold it in tissue so it doesn't wrinkle.
亲爱的 我不值得你这样
Oh, darling. I don't deserve you.
拜托 我们说好的 不许再哭了
Oh, come on, we agreed, no more tears.
让你承受这些 我实在很抱歉
I'm so sorry to be putting you through this.
你要是一走了之 再也不回头
I wouldn't blame you if you ran like hell
我也不会怪你
and never looked back.
别说了
Stop.
我会把孩子养大 并视如己出般爱他
I'm going to raise this child and love it as if it were my own.
我们来笑一个
Now, let's see a smile.
见到你很高兴 米尔顿
Glad you could join us, Milton.
在婚礼前认识你真是太好了
It's good to get to know you before the wedding.
谢谢 我不得不说
Thank you. You know, I must say,
这几个月来
All these months,
我觉得维克多把你说得太夸张了
I thought Victor was exaggerating about you
但他还没给你公正的评价
but he hasn't done you justice.
亲爱的 你就是个完美无瑕的美人
You, my dear, are a flawless beauty.
我怎会完美无瑕
I'm hardly flawless.
我身上肯定有看不到的缺点
I'm sure I have a blemish hidden away somewhere.
那我乐意来挖掘
That's a search I'd relish.
老爸 她和你档次差远了
She is way out of your league, Dad.
亲爱的 他是个大富豪
Honey, he's a multimillionaire.
他决定我的档次
He runs my league.
此外 维克多·朗 我上周和金斯·帕金森聊过了
By the way, Victor Lang, I ran into Keith Perkinson last week.
-让人尊敬的州议长怎么样 -对你印象不错
- How is the venerable state chairman? - Impressed with you.
他喜欢你赢得市长竞选的方式
He liked the way you ran your mayor campaign.
他说如果你的支持率上升
Said if you keep your numbers up,
他或许会考虑支持你
he might consider supporting you
-下一届的州长竞选 -真的吗
- in the next governor's race. - Really?
-你笑什么 -你们在开玩笑吧
- What's so funny? - You've got to be kidding, right?
我们刚结束竞选
I mean, we just finished a campaign.
你不会再让我经历另一个了吧
You're not about to put me through another one.
但我以为你喜欢竞选
But I thought you loved campaigning.
上帝啊 不 实在是太烦人了
God, no. It's a complete snore.
在你第50次发表演讲时
Pasting a smile on my face
脸上还要保持僵硬的笑容
while you say the same speech for the 50th time.
但是你表现自如 大家都喜欢你
But you were a natural. People loved you.
但我感觉并不如此
Well, the feeling wasn't mutual.
你以为我真的很喜欢与这些
You think I enjoyed sipping tea with these
不见世面的穿尼龙套装的老女人一起喝茶吗
frumpy matrons who wore loud poly-blend pantsuits?
你知道多少次我想大喊吗
Do you know how many times I wanted to scream,
"投票给我丈夫吧 你们这些色盲女"
"Vote for my husband, you colorblind cow!"
我觉得你一定发现了
I think you've discovered something
民♥主♥政♥治♥的关键所在
very important about democracy.
这个国家遍地是傻子 但人人都有投票权
The nation is full of fools, and everyone gets a vote.
但他们不会得逞了
They're not gonna get us again.
我在美景镇可自在了
I made nice with Fairview,
我才不想去州议会里拍马屁
I'm not about to suck up to the whole damn state.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
有个住在普莱森山的家伙
Some guy out in Mount Pleasant's
热水器坏了
got a cracked water heater.
现在凌晨三点
It's three in the morning.
我打的广♥告♥是24小时水管维修
Well, I started advertising as a 24-hour plumber.
午夜以后 报酬是三倍
After midnight, I get triple time.
好吧 太疯狂了
OK, that's crazy.
你不能没日没夜地工作 对身体不好
You can't work around the clock. It's not healthy.
这是本周第三次出夜工
This is the third night I've worked this week.
我还行
I'm fine so far.
我睡着时你一直悄悄溜出去
You've been sneaking out while I've been asleep?
你是干嘛的 忍♥者水管工吗
What are you, ninja plumber?
就一会儿 挣些额外的钱
It's just for a little while, to earn some extra money.
是不是因为婚礼
Is this about the wedding?
我们都希望婚礼要美满
We agreed we want it to be nice.
但我们可没说要这样
But we didn't agree on this.
或许我可以降低一些预算
Maybe I can scale things back a bit.
如何 用姜味啤酒瀑布吗
How? Have a ginger ale fountain?
折一些纸鸽子 希望那天刮大风
Make paper doves and hope it's windy?
好吧 认真地说 你不用自残
OK, seriously, you don't have to kill yourself.
我可以把信♥用♥卡♥刷爆
I could max out my credit card.
你希望我们的生活就这样开始吗 欠着钱
Is that really how you want to start our life together, in debt?
不 我希望幸福快乐地开始
No, I want to start out happy.
但很显然 你很焦虑 我不知道为何
But clearly, you're upset, and I don't know why.
我不是伊恩
I'm not Ian.
我没法让你住豪♥宅♥
I can't afford to move you into a mansion
带你飞去巴黎
or fly you off to Paris.
但如果我连他能给你的
But I'll be damned if I don't give you
梦中婚礼都给不起 那我就能去死了
the same dream wedding he'd have given you.
明天早上见
I'll see you in the morning.
你为什么得了癌症
Where the hell do you get off having cancer
都不告诉我
and not telling me about it?
妈妈
Mom.
你凭什么认为没有我 你能挺过来
How do you think you could handle this without me?
-史黛拉 -我的汤米孩儿 过来
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表