剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
友谊可有可无
Well, friends come and go,
但荣耀一去不复返
but a crown is forever.
我从未爱过阿尔玛
I never loved Alma.
是我妈妈硬把我们凑到一起
My mother pushed us together,
而我居然傻兮兮地让她怀了孕
and I was stupid enough to get her pregnant.
你们有孩子了
You had a child?
婚礼后一个月 阿尔玛流产了
Alma miscarried a month after the wedding.
-我当时进退两难 -你应该离开她
- I was trapped.- Well, you could have left her.
妈妈不会同意的 离婚等同于犯罪
Mother wouldn't hear of it. Divorce is a sin.
所以我陷入了那桩婚姻
So I stayed in the marriage,
期待某日能想开
hoping I would come to feel
尽到做丈夫的责任
what I was supposed to.
但我办不到
I never did.
于是 我学着适应那种没有爱的婚姻
So I resigned myself to a life without love.
后来我遇到了莫妮可
And then I met Monique.
那是不对的 但我毫不在乎
It was wrong. I didn't care.
在你之前 她是我最深爱的人
I loved her more than I've loved anyone... until you.
为什么不早告诉我
So why couldn't you tell me this?
因为你跟我说雷克斯
Because you told me about Rex,
如何欺骗你 伤害你
how he cheated on you, how hurt you were.
布里 我希望你跟我在一起能有安全感
Bree, I needed you to feel safe with me.
就是说 你妈把你囚禁在
So you stayed in a loveless marriage
荒芜的婚姻里
because of your mother?
我知道这难以置信
I know how it sounds.
但自打我父亲去世后
But after my father died,
她就是我的唯一的亲人
she was all I had.
父亲的离去使我悲恸万分
His death caused me to suffer in a way that...
我对她言听计从
I would have done anything for her.
埃尔瑞吉精神病院
她察觉到了我的软肋 一直操控着我
She saw that weakness and she ran with it.
入院确认函
你无法想象她有多么专横
You've got no idea how manipulative she can be.
弄得四处鸡犬不宁
She ruins lives.
我已经全盘托出了
I've told you everything.
你要拿我怎么办
What happens now?
依我看
Well,
你先收拾东西跟我回家
first you pack up your things and come home,
我俩一道把你妈逐出门去
and then we toss your mother out on her evil ass.
天啊 我爱你
God, I love you.
抱歉 我回来迟了 他们人呢
Hi! I'm so sorry I'm late! Where are your folks?
他们来不了了
They're not coming.
奥黑尔机场下了大雪 飞机无法起飞
Their plane was snowed in at O'Hare.
太糟糕了
Oh, well, that's too bad.
我没酿成大错 对吧
Well, no harm done, then, huh?
你迟到了40分钟
You're 40 minutes late.
反正他们也不来了
But they're not here.
可你事先并不知啊 你准备的晚餐呢
You didn't know that. And where's dinner?
布里跟我吵嘴了
Bree and I sort of had a fight, um...
好吧 非常抱歉我迟到了
Look, I'm awfully sorry that I'm late.
但我碰上了点急事
I had an emergency.
那事跟麦克有关吗
Did this emergency have anything to do with Mike?
我很肯定布里的丈夫
I'm pretty sure that Bree's husband
才是杀人凶手 警方错抓了麦克
murdered the woman the cops think Mike killed.
-我潜入他办公室 -上帝啊 苏珊
- I went to his office...- Oh, for God's sake, Susan.
我找到证据了 你看
I found evidence. Look.
奥森在精神医疗机构待了一年
Orson was committed to a mental institution for over a year.
这还不能说明他
Doesn't that suggest he's some...?
跟我无关
I don't care!
今晚对我很重要 而你却搞砸了
Tonight meant a great deal to me, and you blew it off.
我已经道过歉了 伊恩
I said I was sorry, Ian.
我必须帮麦克
I have to help Mike.
只有我帮他了
I'm all he's got.
其实 你错了
Actually, you're wrong.
-他还有我 -什么
- He's got me. - What?
明天我会为他聘请本镇最好的辩护律师
Tomorrow I'll hire the best lawyer in town to defend him,
并承担一切诉讼费用
and I'll pay every cent of his bill.
你真准备为麦克那样做吗
You would do that for Mike?
对 但有一个条件
Yes. On one condition.
你别再见他了
You can't see him anymore.
为什么
Why?
如果你跟他恢复来往 他会重新爱上你
If you start visiting him, he'll fall in love with you again.
届时 你就得在他和我之间作取舍
Then you'll have to decide whose heart to break, his or mine.
我知道嫉妒驱使你这么做 这很让我欢心
As jealous ultimatums go, that's very flattering.
但我觉得没这个必要
But I don't think that's necessary.
我跟麦克早就结束了
Mike and I are done.
那你接受我的慷慨相助
Then you should have no problem
应当更无后顾之忧
accepting my generous offer.
你真会为他请最好的律师吗
You would get him the best lawyer in town?
君子一言 驷马难追
An absolute piranha.
那我们说好了
Do we have a deal?
一言为定
Well, OK then.
你明知道麦克根本不记得我了
You know, Mike barely remembers me.
凭什么确定他会重新爱上我呢
What makes you so sure he would fall in love with me again?
这还用问吗
What a perfectly asinine question.
他怎么不会呢
How could he not?
天啊 我才进屋15分钟
God, I was only in the house 15 minutes.
-人越来越多了吗 -对
- Are there more of them now?- Yep.
滚出我们的社区
We don't want you in our neighborhood!
说吧 尽管说吧 我知道你有话要说
Go ahead, say it. I know you want to.
这都是你造成的 你真应该听我劝的
This is all your fault. You should have listened to me.
我知道
I know.
但老实说 我真没料到事情会变成这样
But be fair, there is no way I could have anticipated this.
你才是指挥官
You tell people Frankenstein's on the loose,
现在部下对你言听计从 你却惊讶万分
then you're surprised to see torch-wielding villagers?
亲爱的
Honey.
我要叫孩子们早点上♥床♥睡觉
I'm putting the kids to bed early.
我可不希望他们目睹这一切
I don't want them to see this.
是救护车吗
Is that an ambulance?
我简直不敢相信你会这么做
I can't believe you're doing this!
艾米 你难道不希望我赢吗
Amy, don't you want me to have a chance?
上帝啊 我讨厌你 我讨厌你
God, I hate you! I hate you!
以后别跟我说话
Don't ever talk to me again!
比尔
Hi, Bill?
我想问一下 你周六晚上有空吗
I was wondering, do you have plans Saturday night?
借过 请问这里发生什么事了
Excuse me, Can you tell me what happened here?
女士 请往后站
Ma'am, I need you to step back.
-好 -我们正抬出一名30多岁女性
- OK. - We're bringing in a female, late 30s.
让救护车待命 患者心脏骤停
Get a crash cart ready. She's in cardiac arrest.
他出来了
There he is!
滚出这里
Stay out of here!
别这样 别这么做
Stop it! Stop it!
你们不能这么做 大家都疯了吗
You can't do this to people. Have you all lost your minds?
请原谅 我们只想确保家园安全
Excuse us for wanting to feel safe in our homes.
我家就在那儿 现在我反而不安了
That's my home, and I don't feel safe now.
求求你们 请大家离开 求求你们了
Please, please, all of you, just leave this street. Please!
我请求你们 离开吧
I beg of you, go!
离开这条街
Just get off my street!
请等等
Please! Wait!
阿特 等等
Wait, Art! Wait!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你这傻瓜 竟让他回来了
You're an idiot to take him back.
我不会再听任你的任何言论
I am no longer interested in your opinion.
我想我已经说得很清楚了
I thought I made that clear.
你们要把我送到哪里去
Where are you sending me?
我们在一个舒适的老年社区里给你租了间公♥寓♥
We've rented you a condo in a lovely retirement community.
就当是送你的圣诞礼物
It's our Christmas gift to you.
你们要甩掉我
So you're exiling me?
把我跟孙子分开 我们才在一起多久啊
Cutting me off from my new grandchildren?
这也是他们的圣诞礼物
That's our gift to them.
你以为你能如此轻易地摆脱我吗
You think you can be rid of me that easily?
都结束了 妈妈 我向她坦白了一切
It's over, Mother. I told her everything.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表