剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我也是 再见
Me, too. Bye.
-你得赶紧离开 -什么
- You gotta get out of here. - What?
-我的未婚妻要来 -你的未婚妻
- My fiance's on her way up. - Your fiance?
她本该明天才到
She was supposed to come tomorrow.
她想给我个惊喜 快穿好衣服
She decided to surprise me. Get dressed.
你订婚了 和谁订的
You're engaged? To who?
她名叫塔米 你还有只鞋哪去了
Her name's Tammy. Where's your other shoe?
早知道你要结婚
I would never have let you seduce me
我绝不受你引诱
if I knew you were getting married.
你结婚的时候
You don't have any problem sleeping with me
不是照样和我偷♥情♥
when you were married?
你又不是不知道卡洛斯
You knew about Carlos.
我可是光明正大的偷♥情♥
My cheating was upfront and honest.
加布 我没空和你扯这些了
Gabby, we don't have time for this.
-快走吧 -我才不走
- Get moving. - No. I'm not going anywhere.
我想见见你那娇羞的新娘
In fact, I wanna meet the blushing bride.
听我说 她名叫塔米·辛克莱
Listen to me. Her name is Tammy Sinclair.
姓氏和辛克莱酒店一样
As in Sinclair Hotels.
她爸拥有整条酒店产业链
Her father owns this whole damn chain.
要是她见到你在这 我就完了
So if she catches you in here, I am totally screwed.
乖狗狗
Poodle!
瞧你 真让我惊喜
Look at you, surprising me.
-我好想你 -我也想你
- I missed you. - I missed you, too.
这个房♥间真简陋
This room blows.
老爸应该给我们订个套房♥
Daddy was supposed to hook us up with a suite.
你是对的
You know... you're right.
我们下楼 去要一间吧
Why don't we go down to the front desk and demand one?
-走吧 -算了吧 都订满了
- Come on. - No, they're all booked.
这也叫衣柜
They call this a closet?
我往哪儿放我的东西
Where am I supposed to put all my stuff?
我好想喝一杯
You know, I could really use a drink.
我们去楼下酒吧如何
Why don't we go down to the bar?
不必了 我只想待在房♥间里
I'm wiped. I just wanna stay in.
你还没有整理行李吗
Didn't you unpack yet?
没有 其实拉链卡住了
No, actually, the zipper is stuck.
酒店有个员工能修好它
But they have a guy at the hotel that can fix it.
我该把它带到大厅去处理一下
I should probably go ahead and take it down to the lobby.
现在吗
Now?
我现在如饥似渴
I'm horny.
我也是
So am I.
让我搞定这个箱子 我会更有性趣的
But I will be a lot hornier once I get rid of this suitcase.
狗狗 这个钻石表是哪来的
Poodle, where did this diamond watch come from?
糟糕
Oh, shoot.
那是给你的惊喜
That's what you get for surprising me.
我还没来得及包好
I didn't get a chance to wrap it.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
爱死了
I love it.
-我再也不会摘下来了 -臭婊♥子♥
- I'm never taking it off. - Son of a bitch.
你 过来
Come here, you.
约翰
John?
约翰 你在吗 见鬼
John, where are you, damn it.
别笑 我可是省了一大笔机票钱
Don't laugh. I saved a bundle on airfare.
苏珊 我
Susan, I'm so...
继续弹
Keep playing.
你的杜♥鹃♥花美得令人窒息
Your azaleas are breathtaking.
谢谢
Thank you.
你肯定引以为荣
You should be very proud of them.
是的 很欣慰我还能养好个活物
Yeah, it's nice to know that I can raise some things correctly.
亲爱的 耐心点
Darling, be patient.
安德鲁会回来的
Andrew will come around.
不 我觉得他不会回来了
No, I don't think he will.
-我欠他的 -你给自己太大压力了
- I failed him. - You're being too hard on yourself.
而你一点压力都没有
You're not being hard enough.
别再说我的所作所为可以理解之类的话
Stop saying what I did was understandable.
我是个抛弃了自己孩子的母亲
I'm a mother who abandoned her child.
这是天理不容的
That's unnatural.
天气很热 你累了 为什么不进屋呢
It's hot, you're tired. Why don't you come inside?
因为冰箱里有瓶霞多丽葡萄酒
Because there's a bottle of Chardonnay in the refrigerator.
此时只有这点家务活
And right now this little chore
能阻止我进屋
is the only thing that's keeping me
将那见鬼的酒一饮而尽
from going inside and drinking the whole damn thing.
杜♥鹃♥花真的很漂亮
The azaleas really are lovely.
是的 很漂亮
Yes, they are, aren't they?
你好
Hi.
听着 很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
你的表 我要给塔米新买♥♥一块了
Here's your watch. Guess I'll just buy Tammy a new one.
你是说她爸会给她新买♥♥一块
Don't you mean her daddy will buy her one
只是经你的手付钱罢了
and launder the money through you?
我不怨你生我的气
I don't blame you for being angry.
我一开始就该告诉你实情
I should have told you the truth from the start.
但我看到你 站在月光下
But when I saw you there in the moonlight,
让我回想起我们曾共度的时光
it took me right back to when we were together.
我也是
Me, too.
你坐下吧
Do you wanna sit down?
真的很难一直生你气
You know, you're pretty hard to stay mad at.
很好 因为我真不想以那种方式结束
Good. 'Cause I really didn't want this to end badly.
谁说要结束了
Who says it has to end?
-你在说什么 -我现在是单身
- What are you talking about? - Well, I'm single now.
我想我们也许
And I thought we could maybe...
加布 我要结婚了
Gabby, I'm getting married.
是啊 但我结婚时 我们也在一起了
Sure. And I was married when we got together.
是的 但那不是我所希望的婚姻
Right, but that is not how I'm gonna be married.
那倒是我所认为的
Well, that's what I thought,
但相信我 维系婚姻真的很难
but, trust me, marriage is hard.
我知道
I know that.
但我爱塔米 我不想把婚事搞砸
But I love Tammy, and I don't wanna screw it up.
因为总不珍惜眼前 最后只会形影孤单
'Cause enough of those screwups and you just end up alone.
的确 事实胜于雄辩
Yeah, that can happen.
再见 加布丽尔
Goodbye, Gabrielle.
你好 先生 能施舍一两块钱吗
Hey, mister, could you spare a buck or two?
我真的很饿
I'm really hungry.
太感谢了
Hey, thanks.
让我请你顿午餐 就再多给你50块
I'll give you fifty more, you let me buy you lunch.
薯条和大杯麦根沙士
Fries and a large root beer.
拼了命 也赚不到这些
What do I have to do to earn this?
我告诉你了 我只想和你谈谈
I told you, I just wanna talk to you.
-你也是记者吗 -不是
- You're another reporter? - No.
你是青年牧师吗
You a youth pastor?
想拯救我的灵魂吗
You trying to save my soul?
听起来是不错的挑战
You make it sound like a challenge.
不过不是 我只想了解你 安德鲁
No, I just wanna understand you, Andrew.
你怎么知道我名字的
Hey, how did you know my name?
你是那个人 是吧
You're him, aren't you?
你就是 那个新任丈夫
You're, uh, the new husband.
奥森
Orson.
我都不想和她说话
If I wouldn't talk to her,
她怎么会觉得我会听你的话
what makes her think I'll listen to you?
你妈不知道我来这儿
Your mother doesn't know I'm here.
好吧 父亲 你想谈什么 父亲
All right, Dad. What do you wanna talk about, Dad?
我想知道你漂流在外是如何过活的
I wanna know how you survive out here.
怎么赚到的钱
What do you do for money?
我乞讨 人们施舍我
I ask. People give it to me.
就这样吗
That's it?
什么 你想听到什么答案
Wha...? What do you wanna know?
我是否为了钱 做了不光彩的事
Have I done stuff for money that I'm not proud of?
是的 但你早就清楚了
Yeah, sure, but you figured that out
在我问你怎么回报你50块钱的时候
as soon as I asked you what the fifty was for.
不要跟我妈说
But, uh... don't tell my mom.
不过 谁在乎呢
Or you know what? Do. Who cares?
你的心里希望我告诉她的
Part of you wants me to tell her
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表