剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你经历过那些事后
that after everything that you've been through...
不要再提超♥市♥那件事
Please don't bring up the supermarket again.
那是个创伤性事件
That was a traumatic experience.
我认为那事对你的影响 比你想象的要大
I think it's affected you more than you realize.
也许你需要找个人倾诉
And maybe you need to talk to somebody about it.
比如说 心理医生
Like a therapist.
你说的有道理
You're right.
我是该找个人倾诉
I need to talk to someone.
他转移了一切证据
He'd gotten rid of everything.
玩具 照片 所有东西都不见了
The toys, the pictures, everything was gone.
你不能这样坐视不理 勒奈特
You can't sit on this, Lynette.
我知道
I know.
如果谁家的孩子出了意外
If something happened to someone's kid
就因为我牙关紧闭
because I kept my mouth shut...
事实上我答应了汤姆不管这件事了
The thing is, I promised Tom I'd back off.
可我没保证过
Well, I didn't.
简的衣服都很美
Jane has some beautiful things.
是的 她一直都有不俗的品味
Yes, she's always had impeccable taste.
我知道你一定会介怀
I know how it must seem to you,
我还保留着这些东西
my holding on to them.
我只是不能让自己去
But I just couldn't bring myself to...
我懂
I get it.
尽管我一直假装沉浸在你我的二人世界里
As much as I have tried to pretend that it's just you and me,
但其实这段关系里一直都是三个人
there's three of us in this relationship.
苏珊 你知道我喜欢你
Susan, you know I adore you.
不 请听我说完
No, please listen.
过去的几个月里
The last couple of months,
我一度以为我们很亲密
I thought we've gotten really close,
而我也很喜欢那种感觉
and I've been loving that.
但最近 我觉得
I just feel like, lately,
你还是没有对我完全敞开心扉
there's this limit to how far you'll let me in.
我正在努力
Well, I'm trying.
只是你离我的心越近
It's just the more I let you into my heart,
我就觉得把简推得越远 还有
the more I feel I'm pushing Jane out, and...
你不必为了让我走近而把简推远
You don't have to push Jane out to let me in.
好吧 你说得对
Of course, you're right.
知道我在想什么吗
Do you know what I think?
不
No.
你的悲悯之心值得
That kind of compassionate wisdom deserves
奖励一顿饕餮盛宴
an obscenely expensive meal.
好 等我一会
OK, well, give me a minute,
我去换件体面点的衣服
and I will change into something nice.
鲁伯特还没给你找个抽屉
Rupert still hasn't found you a drawer?
没 现在还没
No, not just yet.
那样的话
Well, in that case...
伊恩 你不必这样做
Ian, you don't have to do that.
如果我的心里能容下你们两人的位置
If I can make room in my heart for both of you,
当然衣柜里也可以
I can certainly make room in my bureau.
现在这样可不行 你妈午餐也没吃
It's just not right. Your mother skipped lunch too.
她说了她不饿
She said she wasn't hungry.
她不在 我们吃我们的就好了
Can't we just revel in her absence?
我知道她很麻烦
I know she's a handful,
但是也要给她点同情心
but she deserves some compassion.
她昨天眼睁睁地看着梦想破灭了
The woman watched a dream die yesterday.
我们何尝不是
We all did.
我把她的晚饭端上去
I'm taking her dinner up.
没事 我来吧
Oh, it's OK. I'll do it.
不用 我亲自去吧
No, no, I'd rather do it myself.
我想和她谈谈
I want to talk to her.
我去跟她说一声你要来
Oh, well, I'll let her know you're coming.
我妈要来了 快把酒瓶丢掉
Mom's coming. Ditch the wine.
很好
Very well.
你一瓶都喝完了
You finished the whole bottle already?
我太渴了
I was thirsty.
葛罗莉娅 我在想...
Gloria, I've been thinking and...
这家里的人都没有敲门的习惯吗
Does no one in this house ever bother to knock?
那是酒吗
Is that alcohol?
你从哪弄的
Where did you get that?
安德鲁
Andrew!
奶奶眼含泪花的让我帮个忙
When my grandma asks me a favor, with tears in her eyes,
我怎么能
how can...?
闭嘴吧 你个小强盗
Oh, shut up, you little extortionist.
他收了我20美元
He charged me 20 bucks,
外加5美元的开瓶器钱
plus five for the corkscrew!
等会再跟你算账
I'll deal with you later.
你永远别想得到那可待因了[药物]
You can kiss that codeine goodbye.
安德鲁给她弄的酒
Andrew brought her wine.
看在上帝的份上
Oh, for God's sake.
这是我们的家
This is our house.
如果你还想赖在这里
If you expect to stay here,
就要学学守规矩了
you're going to learn to obey a few rules.
我不需要守规矩 我制定规矩
I don't obey rules. I make them!
再也不可能了 妈妈
Not anymore, Mother.
顾着你自己吧 阳光男孩
Just watch yourself, sunny boy!
我知道你很不爽
OK, look. I know you're upset,
但不要责怪奥森 不是他的错
but don't blame Orson. It's not his fault.
全是他的错
It's all his fault!
你认为他无可挑剔
You think he's so wonderful.
但他做的那些事 你连一半都不知道
You don't know the half of what he's done.
走吧 她这个样子 我实在没法面对她
Let's go. I can't deal with her when she's like this.
他是不想让你知道真♥相♥
He doesn't want you to hear the truth.
他是怎么背叛阿尔玛的
How he cheated on Alma!
什么
What?
她在耍酒疯
She's drunk!
他是怎么伤透了她的心 还有我的
How he broke her heart, and mine!
一切都是为了他心爱的莫妮可
All for his precious Monique!
你闭嘴吧 妈妈
You shut up, Mother!
莫妮可·波利耶
Monique Polier?
她不是哈维·比格斯比的情妇吗
I thought that was Harvey Bigsby's mistress.
那女孩睡得男人太多了
Oh, she got around, that girl!
我跟你说过了 我说过她会来这招的
See, I told you. I told you she would do this!
他当年一直背着阿尔玛在外偷腥
There he was, cheating on Alma,
却不知道 那小情妇也一直在背叛他
not knowing all the time his whore was cheating on him.
住嘴 赶紧闭上你这张邪恶的嘴
Stop it! You shut your evil mouth!
不然呢
Or what?
你要拿我怎么样
What are you gonna do to me
你该用的手段不都用过了吗
that hasn't already been done?
布里 布里 布里 不要
Bree... Bree. Bree, no.
布里 等等 布里
Bree, wait! Bree!
今天穿的最好看
... had the cutest outfit today!
我知道 我看见了 真是太可爱了
I know. I saw it.It was so adorable.
-那裙子 -我知道
- The skirt... - I know.
-加布丽尔小姐 -加布丽尔
- Miss Gabrielle! - Gabrielle!
她来这干嘛
What is she doing here?
不知道 我跟她说过不要来了
I have no idea. I told her she was banned.
就给我几分钟
OK, just give me a minute.
我很抱歉跟孩子们说了那些事情
I'm sorry about what I said to the girls.
以后绝不会再发生了
And it won't happen again.
太对了
Damn right.
你以后绝没机会靠近我们的孩子了
You're not going anywhere near our girls.
就不能再给我个机会吗
Can't you give me a second chance?
为什么
Why should we?
是啊 你啪啪地走进来
Yeah, I mean, you walk in here all clickety-clack,
一丝赘肉都没有的完美小姐
perfect little miss size zero,
觉得自己什么都比我们强
thinking you're all better than us.
你那副表情就写在脸上 我们都看见了
We all saw the look on your face when you showed up.
我没觉得自己比你们强
I don't think I'm better than you.
相反的 我嫉妒你们
Hell, I envy you.
得了吧
Please.
不 我说的是事实
No, it's true.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表